Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy™ Total Care Nourishing Shampoo 3 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle

BY CLEAR

This Shampoo Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. With Advanced Moisture Complex For Total Care For Scalp And Hair. Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils); Stearic Acid; Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. Made In Usa see more...

• Will this product line get rid of dandruff? 1 Answers
  • This is my favorite shampoo. I cleanses my hair without ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work?3 Answers
  • "I like this shampoo it leaves my hair smelling good." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend it to people with thick hair." in 1 review
  • "Heard about this from a friend, love it.i typically use more expensive shampoo/conditioner, but tried this based on a recommendation, my hair felt clean, was not left feeling dry and frizz was tamed." in 1 review
  • "It keeps our scalps moisturized and our hair looking and feeling great (I have very long, thick hair and my boyfriend has short, thin hair)." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair and this cleanses my hair without dying it out and makes my hair easily managed." in 1 review
Alyssa Kayla J.
I don't shampoo often since I typically co-wash my curly hair but this is the shampoo I use most recently. It is okay, but still pretty drying and I don't feel that is gets as much product build up off as other drugstore shampoos. I will use up the bottle, but switch to something else.
Julianne R.
Pueblo, CO
I love this shampoo in how it leaves my hair clean and silky smooth. It also has a nice almost fruity scent that gets me compliments from my husband and at the salon.
Grace A.
Framingham, MA
This was my ALL TIME FAV! Until they recently changed the scent and the formula. The new formula isn't as good. Before it left my hair so sleek and smooth, smelling great for almost 3 days and not with the new formula it just smells greasy. My hair isn't as clean. I would have to wash my hair again the next night. DO NOT RECOMMEND THE NEW FORMULA. Original one is the best
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
This is my absolute favorite kind of shampoo to use! I love it because it smells good and is a fair price, but what I love most about it is that it does not make my hair look greasy! My hair is quick to become greasy looking with many other shampoo's just hours after a shower, but with total care Clear Shampoo my hair stays looking good throughout the entire day!
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Clear is such an amazing brand! I stocked up on it when they went on clearance at the stores near me and I’m glad I did because I haven’t been able to find them since :( the bottles are big and offer a lot of product without breaking the bank! They leave your hair smooth and clean and help to relieve dandruff or dry scalp while leaving your hair smelling amazing!!
Lauren B.
Looks like I am the first one to write a negative review but for such an expensive product I want to warn people before they decide if they want to try this product! I recently got this product because I had heard great things about it. I got the shampoo and matching conditioner. I tried it for a good week and it does smell awesome. But then I started getting HORRIBLE rats nests in my hair! I was wondering what was going on and then I noticed CRAZY SPLIT ENDS that had definitely not been there before I started using this product. I have fine and super long hair. This product seriously damaged my hair!!! So if you have similar hair to me be very careful and watch the effects on your hair to be sure its not being damaged. I threw these out and will never try their products again! Lesson learned! D:
Andrea C.
Canoga Park, CA
I absolutely love the shampoos (and conditioners) from this Clear brand. I have been using them ever since the brand's first launch, and honestly, no other products out there have made my hair smooth and silky just like they have. Also, both the shampoo and conditioner leave my hair smelling great - I have received so many compliments from people, which is weird because I've never gotten compliments about the smell of my hair before! I really like that this brand makes hair products that cater to different hair types and textures. I think you should give this brand a try if you haven't yet!
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
I purchased this shampoo after receiving a sample in the mail. It smelled great and left my hair feeling really clean. I have eczema on my scalp and this did not sting, but after getting about half way through the bottle, i started to notice much more hair loss than normal. My doctor could not find anything physically wrong with me and suggested that I change my shampoo. *I do not color my hair or use products or styling tools on a regular basis.

Halfway into a new sulfate free shampoo, the hair loss has slowed greatly. My scalp still has eczema issues, but it's not painful. It's been about a year since using the product and I have not had any issues with hair loss like I did when using the product. I've since moved on to Shea Moisture (10 in 1) shampoo.

Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
I have scalp psoriasis on the left side of my head and was excited to try this to see if it would help. At first smell the perfume scent was really strong when I useful in the shower the scent wasn't as strong. I did leave my hair feeling really clean and fresh. I didn't feel like it made any improvement in my scalp condition. I think if you just have winter flakes this may be a good shampoo. It did leave mohair feeling soft and silky.
Jackie E.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love this hair care!!!! I have always struggled with dry scalp and dandruff and before the first bottles were gone I had no trace of dandruff what so ever!!! I promise if you try this product you wont be sorry!!! the smell is also amazing I can walk by someone with no perfume and they will say I smell really good and they are shocked when I say its my shampoo I've actually taken my hair down and let them smell it because they didn't believe it was my shampoo!!!!
How well does this work?
Kristin Y.
Buhl, MN
This is my favorite shampoo. I cleanses my hair without drying it out. The smell is wonderful.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Will this product line get rid of dandruff?
Rachel F.
Saint Louis, MO
I see a lot of comments about everyone really enjoying this product. I'm on a tight budget and want to make sure it is worth it. I'm not to picky but do get more of a dry scalp and don't want an annoying smell. What is the opinion on cost and smell?