Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy™ Total Care Nourishing Daily Conditioner 3 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Marisol P.Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy™ Total Care Nourishing Daily Conditioner 3 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Lauren R.

BY CLEAR

Clear total care nourishing daily conditioner - 3 fl oz see more...

• Will this product line get rid of dandruff? 1 Answers
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This in conjunction with the shampoo was something I would use in rotation with Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner to compare the two. I much preferred the Clear brand. The combination of these two made my hair smell and look amazing. I also feel that it kept my dry scalp more moisturized without drying out or over-saturating my hair. I would most definitely like to try other products from this line in the near future.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product works great. It doesn't leave your scalp feeling dry or irritated. With ten vitamins and nutrients, your hair is left feeling and looking soft and silky. Salon quality at home. Works best when paired with the Nourishing Shampoo.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Love how this conditioner makes my hair feel so silky and soft, and the smell is a great floral fresh scent that isn't heavily fragranced.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Arlington, VA
Wanted a shampoo/conditioner team that cleared product buildup without over drying my hair. I washed and could feel the clean on my scalp without feeling dryness or damage. Great product for the price.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
New Iberia, LA
I received this as a sample and I really like it a lot. I will be buying this product in the future!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Will this product line get rid of dandruff?