Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy™ Moisturizing Dry Scalp Nourishing Daily Conditioner 12.7 fl oz Plastic Bottle

BY CLEAR

This&Nbsp;Conditioner Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. Ten Vitamins And Nutrients For Up To 2X More Moisturization.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils);&Nbsp;Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. **Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo. Made In Usa see more...

• I know I don't have dandruff but lately my scalp will itc...1 Answers
  • "but it does work for straight/wavy hair ((:" in 1 review
  • "The price is very reasonable and it works really well with my hair." in 1 review
Emi M.
I recently got a bunch of Clear shampoo and conditioner for basically nothing after my coupons and clearance! My scalp is usually either super oily or super dry. When scalp is super dry I like to use the moisturizing dry scalp nourishing daily conditioner. It is super moisturizing and doesn't leave my scalp oily.
Ria L.
IN LOVE with this shampoo and conditioner. I frequently put heat on my hair, and when i do it usually takes away the smell of my shampoo. This shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair smelling so incredibly good until my next wash, even after I put heat in my hair. Not only that, it keeps my hair extremely shiny and soft. Will not buy anything else.
Morgan D.
Statesboro, GA
I really enjoyed this conditioner. The price is very reasonable and it works really well with my hair. I have moderately thick hair that is also coarse and I'm a blonde (not so naturally ;]) so I need all the moisture I can get. I often face the issue that I need a huge amount of conditioner before my hair really feels saturated but this stuff did an amazing job of penetrating my very intense hair!
Tia  J.
I have experienced dry scalp and it was really bad, I would totally recommend this to anyone with dry scalp issues like I had. I used this for awhile and it has totally gotten rid of my dry scalp problems.
Scarlett S.
Dover , NH
I don't use a lot of conditioner, but this is my go to when I do. It's made for a dry scalp, and it actually works. Plus, it's a conditioner actually designed to be used on your scalp, which I think is great. It leaves my hair nice and soft after use.
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I love this conditioner. Fairly cheap and easy to find in stores. It doesn't make my hair feel heavy which is surprising because most other conditioners do.
Stephanie C.
Tried this product once but now i have a dry scalp so still don't know if it works on that type of hair. but it does work for straight/wavy hair ((:
amber r.
Bellmawr, NJ
This stuff works pretty well and also smells good. I've only used it a few times and it hasn't completely taken away my dry scalp or dandruff.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I've used this and I like it okay. It smells pretty good, and cleans my hair very well. I just don't know how much it actually moisturizes.
Abigail M.
Wixom, MI
Totally LOVE this product, not only does it get rid of dandruff and keep it away, it leave my hair very, very silky soft and shiny!
Megan E.
Red Oak, TX
I know I don't have dandruff but lately my scalp will itch in certain areas. (And no I don't have bugs either) because I have curly hair I use mousse, gel and hairspray. Could that cause it and would something like this help the random itch?