Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Nourishing Scalp & Hair Oil uploaded by Cassandra R.Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Nourishing Scalp & Hair Oil uploaded by Trishinda B.Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Nourishing Scalp & Hair Oil uploaded by Emely J.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Nourishing Scalp & Hair Oil: Long-lasting scalp nourishment for relaxed and natural hair Soothes your scalp and nourishes for quick relief of dryness see more...

• I was told this product was discontinued. I can't find i...2 Answers
  • I will love totry this sounds like something I need5 Answers
Cassandra R.
Atlanta, GA
Use it in me and my son’s hair. Keeps hair moisturized. Not oily, has a nice smell. Bought it at the local beauty store. I have kinky curly reddish dark brown hair. I recommend this to everyone.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
This product does as promised, it leaves your hair feeling soft and manageable locking in the oils that you hair has naturally and giving any style life and shine
Emely J.
coachella, CA
It is a challenge for me to find a product that works for my extreme dry skin, I've been using this product due to my dry scalp this product work wonders
abby m.
Farmersburg , IN
I love this product! It doesn't fail to make my hair soft! I also like how the product doesn't weight down hair like a lot of other ones do.
Shantel N.
Their products will never fail you. love them. leave your hair soft, not oily like other products. hair feels light nd airy
roxana g.
I love it because it helps my hair to look healthier and stronger, it seems perfect 100% recommended---
Hazel L.
Doesn't weigh down hair at all, really nourishing and provides ample moisture for dry hair
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
I will love totry this sounds like something I need
Lee Ella J.
I was told this product was discontinued. I can't find it in my area. I have locs and this oil doesn't soak into my locs. It's gives them that shine look. Please tell me where I can purchase it, in store or online?