Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Intensive Scalp Nourishment Balm uploaded by Trishinda B.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Intensive Scalp Nourishment Balm: With Nutrium 10 Moisture Lock to help lock moisture into even extra dry scalps for longer Leaves hair strong and beautiful Long-lasting nourishment for dry scalps and hair see more...

Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
I have dry hair due to be natural this felt great on my scalp to moisturize my hair and help revitalize my curls id definitely recommend this product to someone with dry natural hair who doesnt like heavy products on their scalp
Felicia V.
KENT, WA
This stuff is great, but because there's no instructions, I don't think a lot of people know how to use it properly, so hopefully I can help, which is why I gave it 4 stars! This product is for your scalp, not your hair! so what you do, is after washing your hair, and getting out of the shower, when your hair is still damp, take a little bit and apply to your scalp to seal in the moisture. if you apply it to your hair, it may feel weighed down.
Now, onto the review! it's great! once I actually learned how to use it, i started using it regularly! it does keep moisture in, and I personally don't get an itchy scalp! only use a little to start, and you should be fine! I found this at walmart, but I'm sure you could fins it wherever they sell Clear products!
Courtney S.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't been able to find this product, but it is my absolute favorite!! Lack of directions has hurt its reputaion, but it does wonders to moisturize my scalp and in turn, hair.  It definitely is better for African American hair type, as it is balmy.  It is affordable, and well worth the price.  I was only able to find 2 tubs of this product recently and I bought them for $30 because it's that good.  I believe it's been taken off the market, so I'm now looking for a replacement.  Here's to hoping it comes back!!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
The only reason I give this 1 star is because I couldn't use it. I have sensitive scalp & I tried it once & it made my head itch but it also weighed my hair down.
Sheena S.
Randleman, NC
I love this product! Makes my hair soft and smells amazing. If you use too much though it will weigh your hair down and feel greasy.. with the right amount its perfect!
Shawnta C.
Found this little wonder on sale at my Local Walmart. It seals in my liquid leave-in conditioner when used together. My hair stays moisturized for days after.
Vanessa M.
Hola chicas, yo lo tengo pero no tiene instrucciones, como lo usan? se lo applican cuando se estan lavando su cabello, o despues ?
Hey does anyone know how to use this stuff?  I have even called the company. They say it' been discontinued.. I would imagine it doesn' sell vecausenof lack of Instruction. If anyone knows how please email me. Mamab_03@live.com I will be forever in your debt. THANK YOU !!!