Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Cleanse & Nourish Shampoo uploaded by Natasha S.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Cleanse & Nourish Shampoo: Scalp nourishment for relaxed and natural hair Long-lasting nourishment for even extra dry scalps see more...

Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Great product! I've been using it for a year now but I feel like my hair has gotten used to it. It doesn't do for my hair what it used to and now leaves my hair feeling stripped and "squeaky clean." However, Its a great product for anyone who needs a little extra moisture in their hair.
Courtney H.
Hazard, KY
This product did wonders for my itchy, irritated scalp and also is safe for my color treated hair. I noticed that I had decreased dandruff as well, and my hair smelled amazing after each use! One of my favorite shampoos!
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
I love using this shampoo with the Shea conditioner! Unlike most brands, this one leave my hair feeling clean without feeling stripped of nutrients.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
This product has a great smell and is very good to hair that needs a boost of moisture. It isn't too expensive either. Not a bad choice.
Zaynab 👑.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair but this broke my hair and by the looks of my comb I wouldn’t recommend it!
Natasha S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love it makes my so full of life n clean my hair loves it
so much I'm buying Alot more