BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo: Nourishes scalp for strong, beautiful hair 10 vitamins and nutrients see more...

• Has anyone tried this?3 Answers
  • Will this product line get rid of dandruff? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this great but the matching conditi...1 Answers
  • "It smells amazing and keeps my hair clean for almost 48 hours." in 2 reviews
  • "i started getting split ends and my hair became really oily.." in 1 review
  • "I tend to have oily hair - I shampoo/condition every morning, but by 4pm I look a little greasy." in 1 review
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo, 21.9 fl oz more...
This is a great alternative to Head & Shoulders. For starters, it smells so much better. I find that it leaves my scalp and hair cleaner for nearly a day longer. It does not dry my hair out, and instead leaves my hair feeling moisturized. I will most likely be buying this going forward.
Brittany L.
I have been using this for quite some time now and it has been amazing! On my second or third day after washing my scalp would get really dry and itchy but since using this it has helped so much! It has really helped my scalp get healthier and my hair is so silky.
nelly m.
Review for: Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo, 12.9 fl oz more...
When I discovered CLEAR in Target I was wondering if this even worked for the great price. It did and I loved it, way cheaper than the head n shoulders brand and it works and leaves your hair shiny and smelling great. I was satisfied, for a greater price.
Kimberly L.
I have scalp psoriasis and it's really hard for me to find hair products that dont agitate my flare ups. This is a very good all around shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair and scalp completely clean without it overdrying and stripping.
Emily W.
Twin Falls, ID
This is my favorite shampoo ever. It smells so good and does a great job with my thin, oily hair. It gives me a decent amount of volume and does not make my scalp itch, which is an issue I have with other shampoos. Super great product.
Jennyfer H.
I only use this shampoo brand and I like to alternate between their products. I like using this shampoo when my scalp is feeling really dry (usually during winter). The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because if I do use it in the summer, I will notice my scape getting really oily towards the end of the day. I have an oily scalp to begin with but still I do like it for the winter
Jordyn U.
I got a travel sized of this & it's so good, I kept using it once I got back from my trip! It makes your hair feel so clean without stripping it and the smell is awesome-not overpowering, but very fresh and clean. I can't wait to pick this up next time I'm shopping for shampoo!
E'llis A.
Madison
I have never liked to shampoo my hair become of my texture. It makes my hair a little more dry to shampoo regularly. This shampoo on the other hand feels like I have conditioned my hair after using it. This is the best shampoo. I had sever dandruff and a touch of psoriasis in my head before using this product and I haven’t had any issues in years. This is the only shampoo that is good for my sensitive skin as well as strong enough to heal my scalp issues. I highly recommend this product to everyone I come across. I don’t use anything else on my hair but this shampoo.
Rosanna T.
I got a trial size, and I have used it a good amount of times. The smell is not overwhelming, and it feels like good shampoo. I am not sure what good or bad shampoo is, but my hair feels clean after and suds easily.
Carol M.
Best shampoo out there, it really is great for the scalp and it cleans your hair leaving it soft and manageable. Having 3 girls with long hair you have to make sure you have a shampo that keeps their hair as well as their scalp healthy. This shampoo and conditioner will do that.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Has anyone tried this?
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I have a very sensitive & dry scalp, does this really help that?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
How well does this work on oily hair?
marissa a.
Does anyone else find this great but the matching conditioner really slacking with actually conditioning your hair?!
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Will this product line get rid of dandruff?

Walmart