BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR #86 in Scalp Treatments

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo: Nourishes scalp for strong, beautiful hair 10 vitamins and nutrients see more...

• Has anyone tried this?3 Answers
  • Will this product line get rid of dandruff? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this great but the matching conditioner rea...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It smells amazing and keeps my hair clean for almost 48 hours." in 2 reviews
  • "i started getting split ends and my hair became really oily.." in 1 review
  • "I tend to have oily hair - I shampoo/condition every morning, but by 4pm I look a little greasy." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for quite some time now and it has been amazing! On my second or third day after washing my scalp would get really dry and itchy but since using this it has helped so much! It has really helped my scalp get healthier and my hair is so silky.
Alia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the worst, and not amazing! Makes hair feel nice and smell good but is a little heavy (and I have extremely thick hair as well!) can get greasy after a day...I like to use with a clarifying shampoo first but I feel it gets cleaner.
Jennyfer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this shampoo brand and I like to alternate between their products. I like using this shampoo when my scalp is feeling really dry (usually during winter). The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because if I do use it in the summer, I will notice my scape getting really oily towards the end of the day. I have an oily scalp to begin with but still I do like it for the winter
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend's wonderful Mama picked this up for me to try because she has even more hair than I do and thought I'd like this as much as she does. And she's right!! I'd like to give this 4 stars because I noticed my hair got oily fast. (I dont wash my hair but every 4 or 5 days) Im not sure if I'm producing more oil than usual but I don't want to blame it on this shampoo. It smells so good!
Jordyn U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a travel sized of this & it's so good, I kept using it once I got back from my trip! It makes your hair feel so clean without stripping it and the smell is awesome-not overpowering, but very fresh and clean. I can't wait to pick this up next time I'm shopping for shampoo!
Rosanna T.
I got a trial size, and I have used it a good amount of times. The smell is not overwhelming, and it feels like good shampoo. I am not sure what good or bad shampoo is, but my hair feels clean after and suds easily.
Carol M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo out there, it really is great for the scalp and it cleans your hair leaving it soft and manageable. Having 3 girls with long hair you have to make sure you have a shampo that keeps their hair as well as their scalp healthy. This shampoo and conditioner will do that.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
I love Clear Care for my every day shampoo and conditioner. I like it better than salon brands. It keeps my scalp healthy and free of build-up, plus my hair looks awesome. I have my hair professionally colored every 6 weeks and it hasn't affected my hair color at all.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I used this I was very impressed. Left my hair feeling very clean. I bought it again a few months later and noticed they must have changed the formula because it did not leave my hair soft like the first time :(
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a shampoo that I liked as much as this one! Even after just one use it made my hair feel so much healthier. It is very inexpensive and smells great; fresh and clean!! Very satisfied!
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Has anyone tried this?
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very sensitive & dry scalp, does this really help that?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Will this product line get rid of dandruff?
Rowan T.
How long does the smell stick around? is it very fregrant?
Marla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on oily hair?