BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Conditioner: Nourishes scalp for strong, beautiful hair 10 vitamins and nutrients see more...

• Will this product line get rid of dandruff? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not sure about the thicker part because I already have thick hair, but it's a complete clean, no dandruff and even better, it keeps my hair from getting oily!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have crazy curly hair and it is the only shampoo that can make it manageable." in 1 review
  • "All of their varietys leave my hair feeling silky and smooth , and I love that they smell incredible & seem to last very long ." in 1 review
  • "It's smells amazing right up until my next shower, and it makes my hair so soft! " in 1 review
  • "Smells great and leave my hair smelling nice and feeling nourished as the product says." in 1 review
Kathy G.
Staten Island, NY
This is by far one of my favorite conditioners! It has a low price point and is carried in most places. It leaves my hair feeling very hydrated. I also don't see a lot  of hair fall  out when  I use this conditioner to brush out some tangles. Overall, I would recommend
Rachel V.
I love this stuff it completely change my hair. I live in Wisconsin so when winter hits the lack of moisture in the air is so bad for your hair and scalp. This helps fight that so much I hardly ever have dandruff and more in the winter. It leaves my hair feeling weight and soft with no extra build up at all.
Marichael R.
Love this shampoo. Everyone is always like omg your hair smells so good what do you use?! Even have my best friend hooked on this product. I use to condition too.
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
This has always been my best hair purchase. This shampoo/conditioner never fails to keep my hair and scalp clean. With other shampoos/conditioners i feel like my hair is still dirty and oily when i get out of the shower. I love the scent it leaves on my hair and how #nourishing it feels. Best hair treatment I've ever had.
Jona K.
I discovered this conditioner several months ago by receiving it in a subscription box. I have to say I absolutely love it. I have kinda crazy hard to manage hair and an extremely sensitive scalp. I have struggled funding the right shampoo and conditioner my whole adult hood. This brand keeps my hair moisturized really well without weighing down my hair. My hair has body, natural waves in my hair actually bounce when I walk and it has great shine. And my scalp has not be irritated at all.
Gabby S.
Darby, PA
I can't rave enough about this line of shampoo/conditioners! I tried it one day because I liked the smell and OMG my hair is changed. It's light and softer than ever. Also my scalp used to be a little dry from blow drying and straightening my hair regularly and it totally made my head healthy again. Also if you're looking for a shampoo which will make your hair smell amazing ALL day even if you straighten it USE THIS !! I can't stop smelling my hair.
Allyson  M.
As a professional when you hear someone talking about their grocery store shampoo and conditioner it makes your cringe inside. I've had a few clients tell me this is an awesome shampoo and conditioner, so I tried it out. It's one of the best grocery store products I've ever used. It has its pro's and con's. It made me hair very smooth, but it did get greasy within the first few days which isn't common for my hair. I wouldn't suggest this, but if you don't have the money to get professional products this may be a good option for you.
Taimai H.
GETZVILLE, NY
I remember when this brand first came out. I tried it because a YouTuber kept raving about it. Its actually really affordable and smells really good. I used it for quite some time before switching; just because I like to try different things. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something that can take care of hair without breaking the bank!
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
This is some great conditioner! If you use this, use the shampoo first! It's even better using both! I have super damaged hair and my hair felt super soft and smooth, even in the shower! It smells great too! I would definitely recommend that you try this. Inexpensive and great, definitely buying more!
Christen W.
This brand...has completely helped me and my hair in multiple ways. I absolutely love this brand and all of its products. Id probably buy stock in this company if I were able haha The smell is amazing. The just right texture of the product is on point...it's not watery thin but also isn't playdough thick. I use this shampoo and conditioner every single day. Before this, I used cheaper shampoo and conditioner. I said from the first time of using this...I will go broke or scrape up pennies before using another brand when washing my head.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Will this product line get rid of dandruff?