BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Daily Conditioner: With enriched Nutrium 10 technology, a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients that provides active nourishment of scalp and hair in every wash Leaves hair strong and beautiful from root to tip see more...

Patty T.
Winterville, GA
[product:clear-scalp-&-hair-therapy-strong-lengths-nourishing-daily-conditioner] is something I recommend if you want soft and strong hair. It did wonders for my hair.
Kate N.
I used to use this conditioner before I knew more about hair care. when you're on a budget it does the job. i felt my hair defiant feel nearly as hydrated as i thought it would. i do like that this product keeps it light when it comes to ingrediants like sulfates. however, there's a lot better stuff out there for your hair if you're willing/able to afford the price tag. remember: you wear your hair every day, it's worth taking care of.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I like the way it leaves my hair feeling afterwards. I have noticed a difference in the dryness of my scalp after a few washes. The bottle is nice and fits anywhere since its not bulky. My hair is curly and it doesn't make my curls go flat. I am satisfied with this shampoo and conditioner.
Skye F.
I ended up with this shampoo because it was on sale at Marshalls for $2.38! I didn't expect to really notice a difference in my hair, as I don't usually expect a slight change if any. But after I used this product my hair was actually more hydrated and I was happily surprised!
Betty B.
Sadly, there's not much to say. It's your average, run-of-the-mill conditioner. I did not notice a difference in my hair at all. The fragrance is pleasant and does not weigh hair down.
Maddy D.
Love the look of the bottle, and I wanted something that would clog up my scalp. I started to use it and it made my hair oily. I have really oily hair and I didn't need any more to clog it up.
Jen S.
I rotate shampoo and conditioners just to keep things interesting. When I use Clear products I am ALWAYS so happy with how my hair feels, looks, and smells. So healthy and elegant! I never leave it out of the rotation or think to replace it.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I really like this conditioner. it reminds me of the cosigners that come in the boxes of hair color. it leaves your hair feeling so soft, and smooth, and it smells really good.
Beth F.
I don't use this product anymore, but when it first came out I used it a lot. It has a nice smell and leaves your hair feeling clean.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this conditioner. I prefer the shampoo but it works well, smells great dad feels my hair super soft
Lannie M.
Does this help with dandruff?

back