BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Moisturizing Dry Scalp Nourishing Shampoo: Specially formulated to nourish the scalp deeply, creating the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair With Nutrium 10--10 vitamins and nutrients see more...

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Moisturizing Dry Scalp Nourishing Shampoo
  • "Since I have started using the shampoo (along with the conditioner), my itchy, dry scalp due to psoriasis of the scalp has finally lessened and seems to be much more manageable." in 1 review
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
Since I have started using the shampoo (along with the conditioner), my itchy, dry scalp due to psoriasis of the scalp has finally lessened and seems to be much more manageable. I have been trying to find something to help the itchiness for YEARS and this is the only product I have found that has made a dent in the amount/consistency of the irritating and nagging itch. Only complaint is that my hair seems to get greaser much, much quicker than it used to and my hair color fades faster after I get it done at the salon... But, that is totally expected from a shampoo costing $4 with sulphates in the ingredients. Choosing my battles!
Abi S.
LANDIS, NC
This is the only shampoo & conditioner that I buy! I have suffered from a dry scalp for many years. Head and shoulders always made my scalp even worse and regular shampoo just dries my scalp out for some reason. I found this shampoo and gave it a shot and wow! I will never use another shampoo again. My scalp is so healthy, I have had no itchiness, dryness, or flakes since using this shampoo. It smells great too and leaves my hair feeling so soft! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Kaily B.
I'm so sad :( I wanted to love this sooooooooooo bad but I just don't. It leaves my hair flat and greasy! And it's darn near impossible to squeeze this stuff out of the bottle... they seriously need to rethink that set up... the smell is nothing impressive but it's not bad either. I just really didn't like the quality. Especially for the price... I would rate this down there with Suave :-X
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
This shampoo and conditioner seems to put the life back into my hair! The scent is long lasting and just the right amount of softness! For the price I think I would definitely buy it again and use compared to competitors. Impressed and Surprised!
Vivian S.
Hanford, CA
I did NOT like this product at all. My hair broke like crazy and my hair kept shedding throughout the day. My hair was left dry and completely unmanageable. The only thing I liked about this product was the bottle and the scent. I will never use this product again and I will no be recommending to anyone.
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
This shampoo is awesome!!! scalp care is the best way to have nice hair. when i use this i only apply it to my scalp and i rub and massage it into my head. it leave your hair so shiny. they have different types for different kinds of hair. try it
Skye F.
I actually noticed a major difference in the bouncyness of my hair as well as the shine! My scalp has been less irritated than usual! Very impressed and surprised!
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this shampoo and it worked really good at 1st than i guess my hair got to used to it. Than i couldint really tell a difference. Smells great tho
Courtney W.
This shampoo rocks! I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel so healthy. I love that its not high priced at all.