Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™ Damage & Color Repair Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask 6 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Normita A.

BY CLEAR

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6178827"";" see more...

Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm not sure what it is that's in this product, but it completely ruined my hair and left chemical burns on my skin. At first I loved this product! It really did leave my hair feeling soft and healthy. I was honestly surprised how well it worked. I actually ended up getting the treatment tubes and shampoo and conditioner of this brand as well. But that's when all the good comes to an end. After using this product for 3-4 months I started noticing large amounts of hair falling out while I was in the shower. I also noticed that my scalp was more "visible" than usual...I have thick hair, so this usually isn't a problem. Then I also started to get this weird rash on my face; mainly on my cheeks and forehead, with other random blotchy patches elsewhere. I originally thought it was eczema or contact dermatitis. I used all the lotions and creams that it could, but my skin kept only getting worse. It had gotten to a point of where my skin was pretty much raw and it burned so badly!
Dara P.
Katy, TX
This is by far my favorite hair care line! The only shampoo and conditioner that leave my hair smooth, shiny and full. The best part it’s only about $7/bottle and the bottles are a decent size. It also smells amazing
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I started using this bc I felt like my old shampoo and conditioner was leaving a build up on my hair and scalp, causing my scalp to break out. After a few weeks of use, my scalp cleared up and my hair felt moisturized without being weighed down. Since I am a hairstylist, I am always pretty leary using drugstore brand products, but I was very happy with my y results after using this product. My mom even started using it after I told her about my experience.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I started using this about 2 months ago when I saw it recommended in a Health magazine. I use it once a week. I haven't noticed much of a difference to be honest. The days that I do use it, my hair feels very soft and shiny.
Valerie H.
I used this on my daughter along with the shampoo and conditioner. Oh my i love it. She has really curly hair and this helps though curls look beautiful.
Dayana A.
Santa Ana , CA
This does wonders for my hair! It makes it shiny full and keeps my scalp nourished. Use it with the shampoo and conditioner and your hair will be great!
Elizabeth W.
It did make my hair feel moisturized after one use but there are other cheaper products out there that work just the same if not better.
Normita A.
Hobbs, NM
I'm iffy about trying new hair care products because I have a super oily scalp. But all in all it made my #hair pretty soft.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this ok to use more than 1 time a week??
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?