BY CLEAR

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™ Volumizing Root Boost Nourishing Shampoo.
Feed beauty.
Nourishes scalp.
For strong, beautiful hair.
Ten Vitamins & Nutrients, Nutrium 10™. see more...

• Does this actually work? I have a difficult time finding...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
This is the best shampoo ever! Really love it. It leaves my hear so smoth and shiny. Everybody have to try this, the price is perfect and it worth every penny I promess
Tiffany  W.
Boynton Beach , FL
This Shampoo works really well to control scalp issues and dandruff with me. But it doesn't seem to do anything as far as de frizzing my hair. Smells great though.
Trina C.
Dewy Rose, GA
Im always looking for a good volumizing shampoo and this is one of them. I interchange between this and the vidal sassoon volumizing shampoo. I like this better though because its also nourishing.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Works great for fine hair.. Even my boyfriend loves it! My only complaint is that my hair tends to get greasy when trying to wash every other day.
Amy W.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I have been using it for a little over a year know. My hair has become so much healtheir plus I love the scent!
Emily B.
So far, this has been the only drugstore shampoo that has not left my hair feeling like straw! I love the clean scent, too!
Courtney M.
Akron, OH
My hair is straight and flat. I used this shampoo and it added volume j could tell instantly once I blow dried it.
Tammy T.
The best shampoo I have used I have dry scalp and this works wonders on it and helps my hair look beautiful!
Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This has been the best shampoo I've ever used. I love the compliments on how it leaves my hair smelling too
Ashley W.
Latrobe
My favorite shampoo. I love the smell. Helps a lot with volume. Leaves my hair feeling and looking good.
Alyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually work? I have a difficult time finding shampoos that actually volumize my roots and hair. Thanks!