BY CLEAR

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™ Volumizing Root Boost Nourishing Shampoo.
Feed beauty.
Nourishes scalp.
For strong, beautiful hair.
Ten Vitamins & Nutrients, Nutrium 10™. see more...

• Does this actually work? I have a difficult time finding shampoo...1 Answers
Melissa C.
I love this shampoo! It works very well. It lathers up very easily. My hair is fine and thin, and I feel like this gives it that little oompfh it needs! My hair feels clean for at least 3 days after using this, which is longer then other shampoos I've used. It smells great and my hair feels soft. I can't praise this shampoo enough! For the cost, its a great buy! :)
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I love this shampoo. The scent is great and it made my hair feel super clean without drying it out. I have fine hair so I alway opt for volumizing products- this shampoo makes my fine hair feel weightless.
Lindsey W.
White Bear Lk, MN
I tried this as a sample and liked both the shampoo and conditioner and then I ran out and went back to my Aveda and that's when I realized how nice this stuff really is. Great volume, great smell and left my hair soft and shiny.
Amanda  W.
Pullman, WA
I have very fine and thin hair, like a toddlers, and this shampoo doesn't weight it down but gives it a healthy shin. My scalp is healthy and my hair doesn't get greasy by the end of the days. A great product that I love using.
DeAnna C.
I bought this when it first came out, saw it was new and had a coupon attached so figured I would give it a try & I haven't quit buying it since! I love it! Every time I'm around my friend she ask me "what shampoo is that, it smells good" (;
Nitachalee I.
I was second guessing buying this shampoo because a lot of times shampoos do the opposite to me and I end up looking like a mess. I'm so glad I went with my gut and got this. It has improved my hairs health so much!
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I have been using this shampoo for a little over a year, and I'm absolutely in love with this shampoo. It just makes my hair super soft, super clean, and super bouncy. After going through many shampoos, this one has made my hair healtheir. On top of that, my hair smells nice as well!
Allison A.
This shampoo (and also the conditioner) are great for people with fine/thin hair. Gives my hair so much volume and smells great. My hair has become much healtheir since using this line. Love this shampoo.
Taylor G.
Louisville, KY
My absolute #1 favorite shampoo ever!!!!! I love it. It gives my hair way more volume which I love. My hair is more healtheir and has more volume!!!!!!!!! I use this every time!
Kymberly K.
Antioch, CA
I've been using the Clear Brand shampoo and conditioner for the last couple of years and it's amazing! I've tried using other things when I run out but I always come back to these. They make your hair look, feel and smell wonderful.
Alyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually work? I have a difficult time finding shampoos that actually volumize my roots and hair. Thanks!