BY CLEAR

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™ Volumizing Root Boost Nourishing Shampoo.
Feed beauty.
Nourishes scalp.
For strong, beautiful hair.
Ten Vitamins & Nutrients, Nutrium 10™. see more...

• Does this actually work? I have a difficult time finding shampoo...1 Answers
Molly R.
This shampoo works wonders for my hair. My hair always feels so clean and bouncy afterwards.
Trina C.
Dewy Rose, GA
Im always looking for a good volumizing shampoo and this is one of them. I interchange between this and the vidal sassoon volumizing shampoo. I like this better though because its also nourishing.
Allison A.
This shampoo (and also the conditioner) are great for people with fine/thin hair. Gives my hair so much volume and smells great. My hair has become much healtheir since using this line. Love this shampoo.
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I have been using this shampoo for a little over a year, and I'm absolutely in love with this shampoo. It just makes my hair super soft, super clean, and super bouncy. After going through many shampoos, this one has made my hair healtheir. On top of that, my hair smells nice as well!
Amy W.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I have been using it for a little over a year know. My hair has become so much healtheir plus I love the scent!
Taylor G.
Louisville, KY
My absolute #1 favorite shampoo ever!!!!! I love it. It gives my hair way more volume which I love. My hair is more healtheir and has more volume!!!!!!!!! I use this every time!
Nitachalee I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was second guessing buying this shampoo because a lot of times shampoos do the opposite to me and I end up looking like a mess. I'm so glad I went with my gut and got this. It has improved my hairs health so much!
Courtney M.
Akron, OH
My hair is straight and flat. I used this shampoo and it added volume j could tell instantly once I blow dried it.
Lindsey W.
White Bear Lk, MN
I tried this as a sample and liked both the shampoo and conditioner and then I ran out and went back to my Aveda and that's when I realized how nice this stuff really is. Great volume, great smell and left my hair soft and shiny.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
This is the best shampoo ever! Really love it. It leaves my hear so smoth and shiny. Everybody have to try this, the price is perfect and it worth every penny I promess
Alyssa V.
Does this actually work? I have a difficult time finding shampoos that actually volumize my roots and hair. Thanks!