BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Frizz-Control Nourishing Daily Conditioner: 10 vitamins and nutrients With smoothing complex 24-hour frizz control see more...

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Frizz-Control Nourishing Daily Conditioner
  • "This product smells great and will make your hair feel amazing for the first few uses... After that, it starts to damage your hair and scalp." in 64 reviews
  • "I started using this after running out of salon products (that I was spending over $50 on) and these products work just as well, if not better." in 33 reviews
  • "It isn't the best shampoo/conditioner I've ever tried, but it is ok...I love the scent of this shampoo but it feels gentle on my scalp at the same time." in 26 reviews
  • "It has a nice clean scent to it and after about 4 uses of the shampoo and conditioner I noticed my hair felt fuller, clean, and super soft." in 26 reviews
  • "Whenever I would hug people they would tell me right away that my hair smells amazing and I quickly recommended it to them." in 22 reviews
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
This product is a great, cheap brand to use. As a matter of fact, it is one of my absolute go tos! I have extremely thick hair and its absolutely phenomenal to use this conditioner to add hydration back into my hair and scalp along with a great smell!
Chelsea P.
First of all: They smell amazing! Especially the Shampoo, which reminds me of being at the salon getting my hair done. :D

My Hair & Hair Issues: I have thick, curly, frizzy hair. I also live in MS, so the heat & humidity are not my friends. I also have psoriasis AND dandruff, so that makes for an irritated & dry scalp. I usually have to use a smoothing serum & a curling/wavy spray to get my hair to act right. Or if I’m really desperate, my curly wand & hair spray.

My Results After Using Clear Scalp Therapy S&C:

~After my first use I noticed right away that my hair/scalp just felt better. It didn't feel heavy or over processed. I wanted to see what the product actually did all on its own, so I through my hair up into a towel for a bit & then took it down after about 10 minutes. Parted my hair with my fingers, scrunched the water out with the towel & then just scrunched it with my fingers for curling purposes. And let it air dry. —I wish I had taken a picture! It was fantastic! My hair looked like I had taken the time the actually do something to it besides just wash it.

~After continued use, I notice my scalp doesn't itch and my hair looks healtheir, shinier, and bouncy. I rarely have to style it. It’s SO SOFT!!!! And the craziest thing is, even though I have thick, curly, frizzy hair…(which first I say, frizz..what frizz? now) I can run my fingers through my hair! :D That in itself is amazing.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
I have a serious scalp sensitivity issue. My scalp "Breaks Out" with blisters and sores, tearing my scalp up, there for affecting my hair condition. I saw this product when it debuted on TV in a commercial. I've tried all the sensitive shampoos and conditioners, only for them to destroy my hair more than it already was. After watching the commercial, I told myself to check it out. Couldn't harm my hair anymore than it already is. Me being the bargain shopper I am, I waited until I had a BOGO coupon and it was on sale. (Got it from Kroger) Don't want to spend too much on something that may or may not work on my hair. After washing and conditioning my hair for the first time, I knew this was my new product! My hair felt soft, manageable. My scalp didn't blister. I decided to go get a new hair cut. After my new cut, I noticed my hair didn't feel as dirty the next day, and is becoming optional if I have to actually cleanse my hair or not. Before Clear Scalp Therapy, it was a necessity to wash my hair, no matter what the length was. Now, it acutally holds a style, my hair feels light, not matted. My cabinet gets restocked every time I find a deal on this as I never ever want to use another shampoo/conditioner again other than this!
Tricia A.
Cupertino, CA
I've heard a lot about this shampoo and how great it is, so I decided to give it a try. I've always been pretty skeptical about certain shampoos and conditioners, mainly because many of them seem to make my hair oily fairly quickly. Though I am fairly impressed that this product hasn't made my hair oily within like a day. Now this shampoo is mainly used for you scalp, but not so much in a dander shampoo kind of way, it tries to repair whatever may be wrong with your hair by starting with your scalp, which is a good idea, but when using it I didn't really feel any difference with my scalp, my scalp can be kind of dry but that really doesn't have any effect on my hair considering it's only dry like once a year, my hair is dry all year round. In my opinion the shampoo didn't really lather all that well, in fact the first time I used there was barely any later to it.
But the lack of effect on my scalp and lack of lather could all just be because the product just doesn't work very well on me. Once I'm done with the product I have, I'll either purchase a different scalp therapy shampoo and conditioner, or just go back to using Garnier.
In conclusion, this is a good product, I really didn't have a huge problem with this product other than it didn't really work that well for me, but that doesn't mean that this won't work on someone else.
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
I tried a sample of this product when it first came out from my local drugstore. I really liked everything about it. The smell, the way it cleaned my hair and conditioned it. I was using a high end salon shampoo/ conditioner at the time that I didn't want to waste, so after I used the sample , I went back to my regular products. They left my hair ok. I noticed build up and a bit of dryness and frizz even though they claimed this would not occur. When I ran out, I visited my local drugstore to purchase a new shampoo/conditioner. I noticed that the Clear brand had come out with many different lines for different hair and was on a good sale. I chose the color treated line and was instantly pleased after my first use. My hair felt so wonderful. So soft, manageable, and so very clean feeling. The conditioner is not to heavy which is really nice. I have extremely thick natural curly hair and the Clear line shapoo/conditioner has worked way better than any high end products I have ever used. If you usually use brands like VO5 or Suave, It's really worth the extra couple of dollars!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I love the whole Clear line of shampoo and conditioner. Everytime I use it, I always get compliments on how great my hair smells. I do feel it leaves a slight residue in my hair which is why I took off a star, but it's one of my favorite drugstore hair brands.
Ally G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have thick, frizzy hair, so I tend to use products that treat frizz like John Frieda or Garnier. But lately I've had a dry scalp, so I gave Clear a try. Not only do I have a more moisturized scalp, but my hair has been less frizzy and so much softer and easier to style. Since my hair is also dyed, I was worried it would take out the vibrancy of the door like most dandruff shampoos would - but the color is fully intact as ever. I use the shampoo and conditioner, which work very well together. It's a very interesting concept, since most deep conditioners rarely acknowledge scalp repair. You should leave the shampoo in for several minutes, and then for the conditioner I start at the roots and use a wide-toothed comb to detangle. Leave the conditioner in for a few minutes, then comb to roots, massage through scalp, and rinse. If you leave conditioner in your scalp for too long your hair looks greasy. Then rinse with cold water to lock in the conditioner. Give this a try and use both products for the best results.
Sophia T.
Utica, NY
I started developing an itching scalp and flakes after constantly using chemicals on my hair. I thought it was that I wasn't scrubbing hard enough in the shower. Turns out, i just wasn't using the right shampoo. I ran to walmart and was going to pick up head and shoulders but this was right next to it. I decided to purchase the complete care one. The only downside was that there isn't a matching conditioner with it. I had to go with the color and damage repair conditioner. Although i got different "kinds", it did not stop the products from doing its job. The shampoo smells like apples which is divine. The conditioner smells wonderful as well. After using the shampoo for the first time, i noticed that my hair was shinier. It also felt very clean but not in the stripping all the moisture out of your hair way. The conditioner made it very easy to comb out my hair. My hair was also a lot less frizzy. I recommend this to all my friends and family. It runs pretty cheap for about 5 dollars each. Give it a shot.
Lindsay R.
Sumter, SC
Really loved the scent of the shampoo, but didn't care for the after effect. Made my hair super dry and left little specks of dandruff. Leaving me to be itching all day lol. I switched to something else for a few days and it went away.
Jocelyn D.
I’m always skeptical about drugstore shampoos, but after using this, I can really see why people are loving this product.

This is a very thick shampoo that laters well and really gets my scalp clean but without feeling stripped. The conditioner also does a great job of moisturizing, better than most drugstore conditioners I’ve tried (Aussie, Suave, etc). This is also a pretty good smelling product; it doesn’t have a distinct smell but it is pleasant enough that I would use it on a regular basis. After drying, it left my hair looking very shiny (more shiny that I was expecting, actually) and definitely minimized my natural frizz. Unfortunately, like most Unilever drugstore products, this shampoo is filled with sulfate degerents (the second ingredient, actually) and those are just not good for your hair or body. Despite it’s questionable ingredients, I will probably keep this in mind the next time I am shopping for shampoo. It was much, much better than I anticipated!
Nikki R.
Citrus Hts, CA
How soon after starting to use this did you notice a change in your hair?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Is anyone else addicted to this stuff?!!?
Amanda R.
Are these sold in those huge bottles like Pantene and Tresemme etc???
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
What's your favorite kind of this shampoo? Total care? Complete care? Dry scalp? Dry an damaged? Shea? Volumizing? Strong Lengths?
Brandi H.
Deptford , NJ
Does this product help hair become soft enough to brush right through with no problem?