BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Frizz-Control Nourishing Daily Conditioner: 10 vitamins and nutrients With smoothing complex 24-hour frizz control see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This product smells great and will make your hair feel amazing for the first few uses... After that, it starts to damage your hair and scalp." in 64 reviews
  • "I started using this after running out of salon products (that I was spending over $50 on) and these products work just as well, if not better." in 33 reviews
  • "Smells good, doesn't leave me hair feeling either oily or too dry (which I've had trouble finding a shampoo that has good balance)." in 27 reviews
  • "It isn't the best shampoo/conditioner I've ever tried, but it is ok...I love the scent of this shampoo but it feels gentle on my scalp at the same time." in 26 reviews
  • "It has a nice clean scent to it and after about 4 uses of the shampoo and conditioner I noticed my hair felt fuller, clean, and super soft." in 26 reviews
Young M.
Young M.
I love frizz control. After using the clear Scalp for seven days I did see a bigger difference. my curls stayed curled and did not kink up. I like that it left it more easy to comb and to style as well. The scent is great and will not follow you out the door, but it will work and you will get better results using this everyday on your hair.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Plant City, FL
Smells great, works great when paired with shampoo. I use it every time I wash my hair and I get the same results. The smell doesn't make my hair smell better like other conditioners I've used. It does help condition for the first day you use it but it doesn't prolong the frizz and damage. Didn't help retain color either.
Tannia Z.
Tannia Z.
Haven't used it yet. That said my mother has and it does wonders . The shampoo also works. Takes the oil out of your hair. Yes I do recommend it. My mom's hair is black and thick and it even works to remove the oil on her hair.
Cne' R.
Cne' R.
This is some of the best smelling shampoo ever. It's smells very rose-like. I don't normally buy pearlescent shampoos but this one wasn't too heavy for my hair. It's some of my favorite shampoo and conditioner!
richeena b.
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I looove this product. I use both the shampoo and conditioner . I have thick curly hair and it leaves my hair very soft . I love the price as well . I can't comment on frizz but overAll I would recommend it.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
I had really bad dandruff and I just started using this for about a month now. I have seen such a change in my dandruff, It's not as bad as it was. I do recommend this. I love it so far and it smells good. 👍
Blair T.
Blair T.
San jacinto, Ca
I got a small bottle from somewhere and I just kept it I my bathroom but I finally used it and I love it! My hair has so much volume and I don't get frizzy hair when using it. It's a miracle in a bottle.
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
Homestead, FL
This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner. I've been using for several years and it works amazingly! I highly recommend this product and it leaves your hair nice and soft. Also, it leaves a great scent!
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
I tried this products for the first time last week. I had to rewash my hair three times afterwards and my hair still wasn't the same. it made my hair gross and dry. I will never use it again. 😞
ashley w.
ashley w.
Troutman, NC
I use this shampoo and conditioner in the winter months usually because that's when my scalp gets dry and flaky. I love it, it leaves my hair so soft and silky. And it smells amazing.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Citrus Hts, CA
How soon after starting to use this did you notice a change in your hair?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Is anyone else addicted to this stuff?!!?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Are these sold in those huge bottles like Pantene and Tresemme etc???
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
What's your favorite kind of this shampoo? Total care? Complete care? Dry scalp? Dry an damaged? Shea? Volumizing? Strong Lengths?
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Woodbury, NJ
Does this product help hair become soft enough to brush right through with no problem?