Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Frizz-Control Nourishing Daily Conditioner
Top Questions See all 285 Q&A
- "This product smells great and will make your hair feel amazing for the first few uses... After that, it starts to damage your hair and scalp." in 64 reviews
- "I started using this after running out of salon products (that I was spending over $50 on) and these products work just as well, if not better." in 33 reviews
- "It isn't the best shampoo/conditioner I've ever tried, but it is ok...I love the scent of this shampoo but it feels gentle on my scalp at the same time." in 26 reviews
- "It has a nice clean scent to it and after about 4 uses of the shampoo and conditioner I noticed my hair felt fuller, clean, and super soft." in 26 reviews
- "Whenever I would hug people they would tell me right away that my hair smells amazing and I quickly recommended it to them." in 22 reviews
My Hair & Hair Issues: I have thick, curly, frizzy hair. I also live in MS, so the heat & humidity are not my friends. I also have psoriasis AND dandruff, so that makes for an irritated & dry scalp. I usually have to use a smoothing serum & a curling/wavy spray to get my hair to act right. Or if I’m really desperate, my curly wand & hair spray.
My Results After Using Clear Scalp Therapy S&C:
~After my first use I noticed right away that my hair/scalp just felt better. It didn't feel heavy or over processed. I wanted to see what the product actually did all on its own, so I through my hair up into a towel for a bit & then took it down after about 10 minutes. Parted my hair with my fingers, scrunched the water out with the towel & then just scrunched it with my fingers for curling purposes. And let it air dry. —I wish I had taken a picture! It was fantastic! My hair looked like I had taken the time the actually do something to it besides just wash it.
~After continued use, I notice my scalp doesn't itch and my hair looks healtheir, shinier, and bouncy. I rarely have to style it. It’s SO SOFT!!!! And the craziest thing is, even though I have thick, curly, frizzy hair…(which first I say, frizz..what frizz? now) I can run my fingers through my hair! :D That in itself is amazing.
But the lack of effect on my scalp and lack of lather could all just be because the product just doesn't work very well on me. Once I'm done with the product I have, I'll either purchase a different scalp therapy shampoo and conditioner, or just go back to using Garnier.
In conclusion, this is a good product, I really didn't have a huge problem with this product other than it didn't really work that well for me, but that doesn't mean that this won't work on someone else.
This is a very thick shampoo that laters well and really gets my scalp clean but without feeling stripped. The conditioner also does a great job of moisturizing, better than most drugstore conditioners I’ve tried (Aussie, Suave, etc). This is also a pretty good smelling product; it doesn’t have a distinct smell but it is pleasant enough that I would use it on a regular basis. After drying, it left my hair looking very shiny (more shiny that I was expecting, actually) and definitely minimized my natural frizz. Unfortunately, like most Unilever drugstore products, this shampoo is filled with sulfate degerents (the second ingredient, actually) and those are just not good for your hair or body. Despite it’s questionable ingredients, I will probably keep this in mind the next time I am shopping for shampoo. It was much, much better than I anticipated!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos