Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#670 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Skye H.
Skye H.
March 23, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
I haven't seen a single change in my skin. The amount of break outs is still the same. The consistency is very close to water. When you put it on, it feels like you have sticky water all over your face. I feel like you would be better off with a different product but everyone likes different things. Just not for me.
Maria M.
Maria M.
March 6, 2017, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
This is a wonderful light weight moisturizer. I love using it and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
I liked it I thought it went on smooth not greasy and helped amazingly! I recommend this for everyone to try!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Moline, Il
Absolutely hated it. I used it for a month and my skin got so much worse. The moisturizer is the worst part! Very thin and doesn't moisturize at all! I got this right before I went on vacation and decided to take it with me instead of my usual face wash just to test it and I was miserable!!!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
Loved having this! it's very light, and was gentle on my super sensitive skin. a little goes a very long way with this! highly recommended
Celia S.
Celia S.
Even though it says oil-free, it is very liquidy and goes on oily and thin. However, it has not made me break out, but I would still prefer a moisturizer that is thicker and works better.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
I love this moisturizer! It kept my skin from drying out while using the other clear proof products!
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
I was a big fan of this line of skin scare! But the only problem I had with it was this moisturizer :( unfortunately I do not recommend this for anyone who has oily skin. I used very little and my skin was oily-ER than usual. However, my cousin who uses the same products as I did loved it. She didn't have oily skin and she was able to use very little and have it work for her.
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. And it is too expensive not to work. like $45. the moisturizer is the only thing I like - because it is oilfree and light. that's it.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. However i feel like the moisturizer didn't do anything for me. Would not re purchase this.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.