Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Lo adoro, pura hidratación. Mantiene la piel super hidratada, de las mejores opciones de Mary Kay #clearproof mi piel es muy sensible y bastante grasa, esto me resuelve la vida.
Sydney B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product!!! I have used it for at least four years! It lasts a super long time and really helps my face stay moisturized. It’s important to find a Mary Kat consultant that you like to buy products from and then don’t stop. Definitely recommend this product and the acne gel also.
DJ A.
Springfield
Love this. It’s work well on my skin. I noticed change after two weeks. Only treatment that I use that I still use after 3 years.
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
I use this like every two or three days so I don't over do it and I've had pretty great results. Very light weight and a little will go a LONGGG way let me tell you. I would buy it again because I haven't had any issues with breakouts after use and I used to have that problem with just about every moisturizer I've used thus far.
Cinthya G.
This product works great! I used it after purchasing the sysyem, A little defenitly goes a long way however, I really don't like the smell of it.
Anyelaine G.
Tampa
I love it, I had acne and with this cream I am really better. I don't use another but this one, it is really grate
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. However i feel like the moisturizer didn't do anything for me. Would not re purchase this.
Skye H.
I haven't seen a single change in my skin. The amount of break outs is still the same. The consistency is very close to water. When you put it on, it feels like you have sticky water all over your face. I feel like you would be better off with a different product but everyone likes different things. Just not for me.
Maria M.
This is a wonderful light weight moisturizer. I love using it and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Karleigh C.
I use this when I have acne flare ups! It works great but sometimes dries out my skin. Make sure to use a moisturizer after use!!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.