Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#670 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Nisha R.
Nisha R.
This produced smelled strongly of chemicals and barely moisturized at all. However, it did relieve some of the dryness on my forehead and cheeks while using the entire system, but ultimately it did not do much, as my entire face was still dry after using this. I received all of the products of the ClearProof line complimentary from Influenster to test.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Visalia, CA
I received this and was very happy with the results. I used the whole system for one month and I've always had a hard time finding sone thing that just didn't make me break out more. I love that it is oil free . My face gets very dry at times and this product went a long way.... I actually have some still and I love using it.
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
Even though the product is not very thick, however it moisturizes skin leaving it feeling smooth.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I am definitely not a fan of this. So normally, I have oily/combination skin (it just changes some days) but I understand that moisturizing is ALWAYS important no matter what skin type one has. And even though this product is light, it's TOO light for me. My skin, after putting on all the chemicals from steps 1-3, is dry and flaky, and this moisturizer just doesn't cut it. However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky. I just want to use all this up so I can go back to my regular moisturizer that successfully moiturizes.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
This didn't do much for me, it was very thin and runny. I feel like I wasted some because every time I opened it, the moisturizer poured out. My face still felt dry after using this.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kennewick, WA
This was alright but not nearly strong enough to combat All of the other products in the kit that contain the highest amount if acne medication over the counter. I also found it messy. It always went everywhere no matter how carefully I tried to open it. It absorbed fast but felt like nothing changed much, mostly because of the other products overkill.
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this moisturizer and it doesn't leave my face greasy. It is just a normal, everyday oil-free moisturizer. It doesn't leave my face greasy or anything but actually adequately moisturizes! No anti-acne medicine in it. The only downside I would say is that it doesn't have spf or anti-aging or anything extra but its a great basic moisturizer. I would buy it if it was cheaper and had spf but ultimately I will keep using a cheaper drugstore kind (Aveeno or Neutrogena) with SPF.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roseville, MI
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin feel so smooth. It is my favorite part of the acne system.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The fragrance free oil control moisturizer absolutely sucked. It was too watery, left a weird, sticky residue on the face, and really didn’t control oil at all. In fact, it made my face look even more oily than usual (although, it wasn’t really oil obviously, it was the moisturizer). It didn’t really hydrate well either. I used it once and refused to use it again.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.