Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Moline, Il
Absolutely hated it. I used it for a month and my skin got so much worse. The moisturizer is the worst part! Very thin and doesn't moisturize at all! I got this right before I went on vacation and decided to take it with me instead of my usual face wash just to test it and I was miserable!!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Washington, DC
The moisturizer is not strong enough to counteract the drying properties of the face wash. It didn't make my skin feel soft and their was no relief from the dry-itchiness.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I was just not a fan of this moisturizer at all. It's just too watery, I prefer my moisturizer to be more creamy. I had to apply this a few extra times after steps 1-3.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Birmingham, AL
Didn't like it, wasn't thick enough, and some always spilled out as soon as I opened the top.
Buffalo, Ny
I liked this for the first couple of days, but after the burning, itching, bumps, dryness and redness that occurred using the 4-step process, I had to stop using this part of the product line as well. My face is so red; I look like a tomato! I stopped using all of the products over a week ago, and my face still looks sunburned...I wish it was sunburn, I would take that over a chemical burn all day long! Maybe Mary Kay should consider coming out with a line for sensitive skin.
Maria C.
Maria C.
I did not like any of these 4 step products because it irritated my face and made my face burn.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The fragrance free oil control moisturizer absolutely sucked. It was too watery, left a weird, sticky residue on the face, and really didn’t control oil at all. In fact, it made my face look even more oily than usual (although, it wasn’t really oil obviously, it was the moisturizer). It didn’t really hydrate well either. I used it once and refused to use it again.
Skye H.
Skye H.
I haven't seen a single change in my skin. The amount of break outs is still the same. The consistency is very close to water. When you put it on, it feels like you have sticky water all over your face. I feel like you would be better off with a different product but everyone likes different things. Just not for me.
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. And it is too expensive not to work. like $45. the moisturizer is the only thing I like - because it is oilfree and light. that's it.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. though i can say the lotion was very light which is nice for those who have oily skin and don't want to feel something caked on.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.