Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Anyelaine G.
Anyelaine G.
Tampa
I love it, I had acne and with this cream I am really better. I don't use another but this one, it is really grate
Maria M.
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful light weight moisturizer. I love using it and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This moisturizer is very light, which is great for oily skin. It helps balance out the oils in your skin so that your skin doesn't over produce oil. I use it on my cheeks mostly. And it's not too expensive.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Vallejo, CA
I got this from influenster to test and ended up using the whole bottle and I actually just purchased another bottle. I love this for at night after I wash my face. It is not greasy at all and is very lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product as a night time lotion and use something with SPF during the day.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mary key products works really good I love it!!! I bought it online with a friend
Meg C.
Meg C.
This is a light moisturizer that goes on in a thin layer. I use it twice a day, before makeup sort of like a primer. I never feel oily after using this product. I highly recommend!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
Loved having this! it's very light, and was gentle on my super sensitive skin. a little goes a very long way with this! highly recommended
Megan P.
Megan P.
Visalia, CA
I received this and was very happy with the results. I used the whole system for one month and I've always had a hard time finding sone thing that just didn't make me break out more. I love that it is oil free . My face gets very dry at times and this product went a long way.... I actually have some still and I love using it.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Gastonia, NC
I recently received the clear proof system from influenster. I have to say that I am impressed with it. Most acne products don't work for me but this one did. In fact I will be purchasing it. I highly recommend it.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. I like this moisturizer a lot. It works well to combat the dryness that the rest of the system caused without being too heavy or too oily.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.