Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#681 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Meg C.
Meg C.
This is a light moisturizer that goes on in a thin layer. I use it twice a day, before makeup sort of like a primer. I never feel oily after using this product. I highly recommend!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mary key products works really good I love it!!! I bought it online with a friend
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Vallejo, CA
I got this from influenster to test and ended up using the whole bottle and I actually just purchased another bottle. I love this for at night after I wash my face. It is not greasy at all and is very lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product as a night time lotion and use something with SPF during the day.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This moisturizer is very light, which is great for oily skin. It helps balance out the oils in your skin so that your skin doesn't over produce oil. I use it on my cheeks mostly. And it's not too expensive.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I am normally not a moisturizing person and this one is great! The only con is that it is a little to runny for my taste. But i have learned that how much you think you need, you need third of that amount.
Ilse B.
Ilse B.
Out of all four products this is my favorite! After using this my skin just feels so soft and smooth I love this product definitely would recommend
Ali M.
Ali M.
Kansas City , MO
This really helped when I started this product. Since I wasn't use to the strong ingredients it dried out my skin but this moisturizer really helped me! I love it!
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Love to have a light moisturizer that can help with my acne! Again I'm too old to have acne!
kelci h.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
This was the only piece of the clearproof set i was impressed by. very light formula so it worked well under makeup. didn't leave my skin oily but felt dewy and fresh.
Rasonda F.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
My skin gets pretty oily and i don't normally like to use moisturizers cause they normally only make my skin worse. With the oil-free moisturizer this has made my skin feel rejuvenated and moisturized without it getting oily. It even seems to have helped control the oils in my skin which of course will help with me braking out and getting more acne scars. I cant wait to see the end results.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.