Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Sydney B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product!!! I have used it for at least four years! It lasts a super long time and really helps my face stay moisturized. It’s important to find a Mary Kat consultant that you like to buy products from and then don’t stop. Definitely recommend this product and the acne gel also.
DJ A.
Springfield
Love this. It’s work well on my skin. I noticed change after two weeks. Only treatment that I use that I still use after 3 years.
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Lo adoro, pura hidratación. Mantiene la piel super hidratada, de las mejores opciones de Mary Kay #clearproof mi piel es muy sensible y bastante grasa, esto me resuelve la vida.
Anyelaine G.
Tampa
I love it, I had acne and with this cream I am really better. I don't use another but this one, it is really grate
Maria M.
This is a wonderful light weight moisturizer. I love using it and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This moisturizer is very light, which is great for oily skin. It helps balance out the oils in your skin so that your skin doesn't over produce oil. I use it on my cheeks mostly. And it's not too expensive.
Taylor W.
Vallejo, CA
I got this from influenster to test and ended up using the whole bottle and I actually just purchased another bottle. I love this for at night after I wash my face. It is not greasy at all and is very lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product as a night time lotion and use something with SPF during the day.
Alexandra C.
Mary key products works really good I love it!!! I bought it online with a friend
Meg C.
This is a light moisturizer that goes on in a thin layer. I use it twice a day, before makeup sort of like a primer. I never feel oily after using this product. I highly recommend!
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
Loved having this! it's very light, and was gentle on my super sensitive skin. a little goes a very long way with this! highly recommended
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.