Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#670 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
De O.
De O.
Topeka, KS
I had my daughter use this system because she has always had acne problems. She said that she would have to use the moisturizer several times a day and it still did not seem to work.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Kansas City , MO
This really helped when I started this product. Since I wasn't use to the strong ingredients it dried out my skin but this moisturizer really helped me! I love it!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Abbeville, LA
This stuff smells so bad! I'm so self concious about odors and I was not happy having to smell this stuff on me all day. Also the whole line dried my face and I thought this was supposed to help combat dry skin but it didn't at all. It went on great but dried up very fast also leaving my face dried out. I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Ilse B.
Ilse B.
Out of all four products this is my favorite! After using this my skin just feels so soft and smooth I love this product definitely would recommend
Katie W.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I am normally not a moisturizing person and this one is great! The only con is that it is a little to runny for my taste. But i have learned that how much you think you need, you need third of that amount.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
The number one thing to know about this from what I've learned with just being over a week into using the system, is that a VERY LITTLE BIT goes a very long way, I barely need a droplet of this on my fingertip to moisturize my whole face and a little down my neck too cause there's usually excess. I find sometimes if I use too much gets oily fast, but it's really about finding a balance.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
Loved having this! it's very light, and was gentle on my super sensitive skin. a little goes a very long way with this! highly recommended
Celia S.
Celia S.
Even though it says oil-free, it is very liquidy and goes on oily and thin. However, it has not made me break out, but I would still prefer a moisturizer that is thicker and works better.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
I love this moisturizer! It kept my skin from drying out while using the other clear proof products!
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
I was a big fan of this line of skin scare! But the only problem I had with it was this moisturizer :( unfortunately I do not recommend this for anyone who has oily skin. I used very little and my skin was oily-ER than usual. However, my cousin who uses the same products as I did loved it. She didn't have oily skin and she was able to use very little and have it work for her.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.