Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. And it is too expensive not to work. like $45. the moisturizer is the only thing I like - because it is oilfree and light. that's it.
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
I was a big fan of this line of skin scare! But the only problem I had with it was this moisturizer :( unfortunately I do not recommend this for anyone who has oily skin. I used very little and my skin was oily-ER than usual. However, my cousin who uses the same products as I did loved it. She didn't have oily skin and she was able to use very little and have it work for her.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
I love this moisturizer! It kept my skin from drying out while using the other clear proof products!
Celia S.
Celia S.
Even though it says oil-free, it is very liquidy and goes on oily and thin. However, it has not made me break out, but I would still prefer a moisturizer that is thicker and works better.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
Loved having this! it's very light, and was gentle on my super sensitive skin. a little goes a very long way with this! highly recommended
Nisha R.
Nisha R.
This produced smelled strongly of chemicals and barely moisturized at all. However, it did relieve some of the dryness on my forehead and cheeks while using the entire system, but ultimately it did not do much, as my entire face was still dry after using this. I received all of the products of the ClearProof line complimentary from Influenster to test.
danielle w.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
Very lightweight moisturizer, only need a tiny bit for your whole face so it definitely lasts longer! Makes my dry skin feel much better and, well... moisturized!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I just received my VoxBox and am super excited to try this! I am literally about to hop in the shower just so i can try it!
Lindsy  C.
Lindsy C.
Midland, TX
I'm not a big fan of moisturizer to begin with because I have very oily skin, but I gave it a try. It didn't leave me as greasy as other products but my skin was still dry where I used the spot treatment. It also comes gushing out right when you open it and it is very runny. Not my favorite product of the four
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
A little goes a long way! If you put too much it gets kind of greasy. It's a normal moisturizer not anything with acne stuff in it. It's brilliant! It's a nice break for drying ingredient to drying ingredient!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.