Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Not for me just made my face feel dirty.But I got sensitive skin so not all acen things will work for me.I am vary greatful for trying the kit i am passing what I have lefted to my friend for her son to try.This stuff most likely work for him well.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer! Makes face look after shower fresh with a nice glow!
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I am normally not a moisturizing person and this one is great! The only con is that it is a little to runny for my taste. But i have learned that how much you think you need, you need third of that amount.
Nancy G.
I just received my VoxBox and am super excited to try this! I am literally about to hop in the shower just so i can try it!
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Rachael C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that this product does not keep oils from your face. Ive used it twoce and do not like the feel or smell of it on my face.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in the clear proof vox box. I must say I have already fallen in love with this product! It is very hard to find a moisterizer that is as light and no pore clogging such as this one! Also, you don't have to use a lot of the product to get the full coverage.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product of the system. You only have to use a very small amount to cover the entire face & neck.. dries quickly, so you aren't sitting there fanning your face for forever.
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
This really helped when I started this product. Since I wasn't use to the strong ingredients it dried out my skin but this moisturizer really helped me! I love it!
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The fragrance free oil control moisturizer absolutely sucked. It was too watery, left a weird, sticky residue on the face, and really didn’t control oil at all. In fact, it made my face look even more oily than usual (although, it wasn’t really oil obviously, it was the moisturizer). It didn’t really hydrate well either. I used it once and refused to use it again.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.