Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I was just not a fan of this moisturizer at all. It's just too watery, I prefer my moisturizer to be more creamy. I had to apply this a few extra times after steps 1-3.
Cinthya G.
This product works great! I used it after purchasing the sysyem, A little defenitly goes a long way however, I really don't like the smell of it.
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
I'm currently doing the trial for this VoxBox product and already 3 days into it, but I LOVE this moisturizer. It keeps my face moisturized all day.
Ilse B.
Out of all four products this is my favorite! After using this my skin just feels so soft and smooth I love this product definitely would recommend
Kendall G.
I liked this step, kept my face from drying out but it also left my face feeling very greasy for awhile! Once it was fully dry I liked it though!
Charly P.
I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good moisturizer if you're skin is easily irritated/oily/acne-prone - This has been a great light-weight moisturizer for the summer.
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
Loved having this! it's very light, and was gentle on my super sensitive skin. a little goes a very long way with this! highly recommended
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I love this stuff! It smells good and feels good. My skin looks healtheir! And I am so happy. Glad I got a chance to try out this product!
Rachael C.
I believe that this product does not keep oils from your face. Ive used it twoce and do not like the feel or smell of it on my face.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.