Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Gina G.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I was not a fan of this product -- For starters, every time I'd go to use it, there would be gobs of it that would come out as you open up the cap, and two, I felt it made my skin really oily. I did receive this 4 step program through influenster for testing purposes.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
What I like
-It absorbed quickly without any greasy or leftover residue.
-Hardly any scent
-Nice, balanced consistency. Not too thick, not too runny.
- Didn’t mess with my makeup application

What I dislike
-Not long lasting effects.I never felt moisturized much past 10-15 minutes post application. I felt like I needed something more substantial to counteract the drying effects of the rest of the treatment system.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
Best moisturizer I have ever used. Especially with my oily skin, it is hard to use any product like this one. I'm so very happy influenster sent me this set. My skin has never been cleaner and smoothr!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The fragrance free oil control moisturizer absolutely sucked. It was too watery, left a weird, sticky residue on the face, and really didn’t control oil at all. In fact, it made my face look even more oily than usual (although, it wasn’t really oil obviously, it was the moisturizer). It didn’t really hydrate well either. I used it once and refused to use it again.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
This didn't do much for me, it was very thin and runny. I feel like I wasted some because every time I opened it, the moisturizer poured out. My face still felt dry after using this.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I am normally not a moisturizing person and this one is great! The only con is that it is a little to runny for my taste. But i have learned that how much you think you need, you need third of that amount.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roseville, MI
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin feel so smooth. It is my favorite part of the acne system.
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
Even though the product is not very thick, however it moisturizes skin leaving it feeling smooth.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kennewick, WA
This was alright but not nearly strong enough to combat All of the other products in the kit that contain the highest amount if acne medication over the counter. I also found it messy. It always went everywhere no matter how carefully I tried to open it. It absorbed fast but felt like nothing changed much, mostly because of the other products overkill.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.