Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#681 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Lindsy  C.
Lindsy C.
Midland, TX
I'm not a big fan of moisturizer to begin with because I have very oily skin, but I gave it a try. It didn't leave me as greasy as other products but my skin was still dry where I used the spot treatment. It also comes gushing out right when you open it and it is very runny. Not my favorite product of the four
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I just received my VoxBox and am super excited to try this! I am literally about to hop in the shower just so i can try it!
danielle w.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
Very lightweight moisturizer, only need a tiny bit for your whole face so it definitely lasts longer! Makes my dry skin feel much better and, well... moisturized!
Rasonda F.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
My skin gets pretty oily and i don't normally like to use moisturizers cause they normally only make my skin worse. With the oil-free moisturizer this has made my skin feel rejuvenated and moisturized without it getting oily. It even seems to have helped control the oils in my skin which of course will help with me braking out and getting more acne scars. I cant wait to see the end results.
Blair S.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. This lotion has a light and airy finish. While it is a fine moisturizer for basic usage on a winters day when I applied the other three acne treatments together the moisturizer had to be doubled in order to counteract.
Teal K.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I really loved the feel of this moisturizer. It feels very lightweight and I like the smell of it. It didn't really clear up my acne but it didn't harm it either.
kelci h.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
This was the only piece of the clearproof set i was impressed by. very light formula so it worked well under makeup. didn't leave my skin oily but felt dewy and fresh.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Love to have a light moisturizer that can help with my acne! Again I'm too old to have acne!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
I liked that you do not have to use a lot of the product. A little goes a long way. I also liked that it does not feel heavy on my face. But, I did not feel like it was actually moisturizing my face. My face still feels dry and tight after using it. Not only that but the system has made my acne terribly worse.
Christina G.
Christina G.
This moisturizer is light, refreshing, and unscented. It complements the acne fighting products in the kit perfectly. My only complaint is it does not have SPF. Otherwise, it works well. Not too light or too heavy.

Received a Clear Proof kit for testing complimentary from Influenster.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.