Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Not for me just made my face feel dirty.But I got sensitive skin so not all acen things will work for me.I am vary greatful for trying the kit i am passing what I have lefted to my friend for her son to try.This stuff most likely work for him well.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
No words for this! My skin feels simply smooth and soft. I'm 37 years young, and it had softened my skin immensely. I need to order another box of the entire kit. My face takes a beating in the winter, here in Ohio. I believe I found my face saver! Thank you Mary Kay and Influencer!!
Nicole F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is awful, I'm not quite sure why people want to put something that smells that awful on their face daily. Yet I keep doing it so I can make sure I've given it proper time. But as of right now I'm unimpressed with this #ClearProof step.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
My skin gets pretty oily and i don't normally like to use moisturizers cause they normally only make my skin worse. With the oil-free moisturizer this has made my skin feel rejuvenated and moisturized without it getting oily. It even seems to have helped control the oils in my skin which of course will help with me braking out and getting more acne scars. I cant wait to see the end results.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the only piece of the clearproof set i was impressed by. very light formula so it worked well under makeup. didn't leave my skin oily but felt dewy and fresh.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to have a light moisturizer that can help with my acne! Again I'm too old to have acne!
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
I liked that you do not have to use a lot of the product. A little goes a long way. I also liked that it does not feel heavy on my face. But, I did not feel like it was actually moisturizing my face. My face still feels dry and tight after using it. Not only that but the system has made my acne terribly worse.
Ilse B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all four products this is my favorite! After using this my skin just feels so soft and smooth I love this product definitely would recommend
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
This stuff smells so bad! I'm so self concious about odors and I was not happy having to smell this stuff on me all day. Also the whole line dried my face and I thought this was supposed to help combat dry skin but it didn't at all. It went on great but dried up very fast also leaving my face dried out. I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this moisturizer and it doesn't leave my face greasy. It is just a normal, everyday oil-free moisturizer. It doesn't leave my face greasy or anything but actually adequately moisturizes! No anti-acne medicine in it. The only downside I would say is that it doesn't have spf or anti-aging or anything extra but its a great basic moisturizer. I would buy it if it was cheaper and had spf but ultimately I will keep using a cheaper drugstore kind (Aveeno or Neutrogena) with SPF.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.