Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#670 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I love this stuff! It smells good and feels good. My skin looks healtheir! And I am so happy. Glad I got a chance to try out this product!
Erika E.
Erika E.
Birmingham, AL
Didn't like it, wasn't thick enough, and some always spilled out as soon as I opened the top.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I received all products to test from Influenster, however, all opinions are my own. This didn't do much for me at first and smells really chemically strong. After time I noticed results but couldn't get past the smell.
little s.
little s.
Newark, DE
I was not too sure of this product when I first received it, but after a few days I started to notice my skin was getting clearer. I do like this moisturizer. it works great for my skin.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Not for me just made my face feel dirty.But I got sensitive skin so not all acen things will work for me.I am vary greatful for trying the kit i am passing what I have lefted to my friend for her son to try.This stuff most likely work for him well.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
No words for this! My skin feels simply smooth and soft. I'm 37 years young, and it had softened my skin immensely. I need to order another box of the entire kit. My face takes a beating in the winter, here in Ohio. I believe I found my face saver! Thank you Mary Kay and Influencer!!
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
A little goes a long way! If you put too much it gets kind of greasy. It's a normal moisturizer not anything with acne stuff in it. It's brilliant! It's a nice break for drying ingredient to drying ingredient!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Nashville, TN
After using steps 1-3 of the Clear Proof line, my skin would start to feel a little tight. A few drops of this moisturizer and I immediately jumped back to normal again. Not to mention, the oil-free nature of this moisturizer does wonders for my sensitive skin!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The smell is awful, I'm not quite sure why people want to put something that smells that awful on their face daily. Yet I keep doing it so I can make sure I've given it proper time. But as of right now I'm unimpressed with this #ClearProof step.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Love love love that this is oil free. It's also very light on my skin. After trying all four products for the first time I'm still not sure. My skin does feel soft and clean but it also feels hot. I guess we have to wait and see.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.