Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Washington, DC
The moisturizer is not strong enough to counteract the drying properties of the face wash. It didn't make my skin feel soft and their was no relief from the dry-itchiness.
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This is an okay product. Not super moisturizing (I use it at night since it I like my day moisturizer to have spf) but I like that it feels cooling on my skin.

Received this from Influenster to test.
Jennie F.
Jennie F.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this moisturizer! I actually use it more often than I use the rest of the Clear Proof line, so I wish they gave you a larger bottle of it. I am really prone to scabs forming on my face instead of typical acne problems (I know-- hands off!) and so this product worked great in keeping those problem spots moisturized and healthy instead of causing more problems by drying them out. My ooonnnnlllyyyyy problem with the lotion is that it smells a little strange to me. Overall: I'd buy it.
ShaRhonda C.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Moisturizing is important. I moisturize daily. Telling your 13 year old son to moisturize is another story. This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Conroe, TX
I'm currently doing the trial for this VoxBox product and already 3 days into it, but I LOVE this moisturizer. It keeps my face moisturized all day.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review and all opinions are my own*
I really enjoyed the consistency of this. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy after. it felt really nice on my skin.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I just started using this product (thanks to my VoxBox), but I already love it. I have really oily skin; so, putting moisturizer on my face never happens. After the first use, I loved the way it made my skin feel. My face feels softer than ever and not oily!
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
It smells kind of odd, but this moisturizer is very lightweight and it works great for me. ive experienced a bit of dry skin on my cheeks, but when i use this moisturizer it feels great. it moisturizes my skin and makes it clear and radiant.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing and I love this product! It is a great way to end the entire regimen and helps with keeping the skin moisturized from the use of the other products while still fighting off acne. I am person who uses moisturizers daily so this works perfectly for me!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This moisturizer works great for the dry spots on my face and is also not too oily to use for the more oily parts of my face. Love that I got this whole system to try out from Mary Kay and Influenster! It was a great opportunity to try out a great new product!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.