Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Not for me just made my face feel dirty.But I got sensitive skin so not all acen things will work for me.I am vary greatful for trying the kit i am passing what I have lefted to my friend for her son to try.This stuff most likely work for him well.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
It smells kind of odd, but this moisturizer is very lightweight and it works great for me. ive experienced a bit of dry skin on my cheeks, but when i use this moisturizer it feels great. it moisturizes my skin and makes it clear and radiant.
Stephanie L.
Washington, DC
The moisturizer is not strong enough to counteract the drying properties of the face wash. It didn't make my skin feel soft and their was no relief from the dry-itchiness.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
This was the only piece of the clearproof set i was impressed by. very light formula so it worked well under makeup. didn't leave my skin oily but felt dewy and fresh.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I really loved the feel of this moisturizer. It feels very lightweight and I like the smell of it. It didn't really clear up my acne but it didn't harm it either.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
Very lightweight moisturizer, only need a tiny bit for your whole face so it definitely lasts longer! Makes my dry skin feel much better and, well... moisturized!
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
This really helped when I started this product. Since I wasn't use to the strong ingredients it dried out my skin but this moisturizer really helped me! I love it!
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
A little goes a long way! If you put too much it gets kind of greasy. It's a normal moisturizer not anything with acne stuff in it. It's brilliant! It's a nice break for drying ingredient to drying ingredient!
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
This lotion smells very strong and is a must if you're using the toner. I was very apprehensive at first because lotions really bring out the oils in my face. I have grown to love this and it works great.
Celia S.
Even though it says oil-free, it is very liquidy and goes on oily and thin. However, it has not made me break out, but I would still prefer a moisturizer that is thicker and works better.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.