Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I am normally not a moisturizing person and this one is great! The only con is that it is a little to runny for my taste. But i have learned that how much you think you need, you need third of that amount.
Daisy D.
This moisturizer is so light and easily spreadable you don't need much at all for your whole face. It feels nice on the skin and is perfect for underneath makeup. Along with the rest of the ClearProof line, these products have really helped my skin look and feel a lot more clear.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
Best moisturizer I have ever used. Especially with my oily skin, it is hard to use any product like this one. I'm so very happy influenster sent me this set. My skin has never been cleaner and smoothr!
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. I like this moisturizer a lot. It works well to combat the dryness that the rest of the system caused without being too heavy or too oily.
little s.
New Castle, DE
I was not too sure of this product when I first received it, but after a few days I started to notice my skin was getting clearer. I do like this moisturizer. it works great for my skin.
Lauren  S.
Orlando, FL
I was given this moisturizer by my friend and I am greatly impressed. Most moisturizers are to oily for my skin, but after using Clear proof I found my skin very silky. My dry spots have cleared and left my skin soft.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
My favorite product of the system. You only have to use a very small amount to cover the entire face & neck.. dries quickly, so you aren't sitting there fanning your face for forever.
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
This is the best out of the four in my opinion it left my face feeling fresh and good only bad thing is felt kind of greasy before it fully dried but other then that a perfect product.
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
This didn't do much for me, it was very thin and runny. I feel like I wasted some because every time I opened it, the moisturizer poured out. My face still felt dry after using this.
De O.
Topeka, KS
I had my daughter use this system because she has always had acne problems. She said that she would have to use the moisturizer several times a day and it still did not seem to work.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.