Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#681 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
I liked this step, kept my face from drying out but it also left my face feeling very greasy for awhile! Once it was fully dry I liked it though!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
I believe that this product does not keep oils from your face. Ive used it twoce and do not like the feel or smell of it on my face.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Athens, GA
This moisturizer is perfect for my skin! I have EXTREMELY oily skin so moisturizers usually aren't my thing.. BUT, because this MaryKay moisturizer is for oily skin, I am using it and am loving the soft results!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
This stuff made my skin soooo soft! It was very light weight and dried quickly.
Lauren  S.
Lauren S.
Orlando, FL
I was given this moisturizer by my friend and I am greatly impressed. Most moisturizers are to oily for my skin, but after using Clear proof I found my skin very silky. My dry spots have cleared and left my skin soft.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
My favorite product of the system. You only have to use a very small amount to cover the entire face & neck.. dries quickly, so you aren't sitting there fanning your face for forever.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
This has for sure made my skin feel more moisturized. If I've learned anything you don't need a lot. I also feel like it has made me break out a bit more. I'm gonna stop using it for a couple days to see if it's the reason my skin is getting worse than it was before.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Stillwater , OK
Quite honestly, this is no where near the best moisturizer I've used. Some generic brands are better than this stuff. I find it far too watery, and when I used it yesterday, my skin was so oily that I had to wash the stuff off immediately.
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
This is my least favorite product of the four, and honestly, the biggest problem is the packaging. When it first arrived I opened the bottle, and without even squeezing the product out, it came gushing out. Now, I live at a high elevation, so this is normal for products, but this continued for at least 5 days of use. I also like my bottles and products as clean as possible, and no matter how much I keep the inner cap clean, it is still extremely messy. Compared to ProActive and AcneFree, they both have a non-squeeze bottle. This moisturizer is thin, and I think a container change would be smart of Mary Kay’s end. Other than that, the moisturizer works as any other would. I do like that it is oil-free because I tend to have really oily skin and a moisturizer with oil just makes my face look gross.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
This is the best of the four products in my opinion. It didn't irritate my face and it made it softer and more hydrated.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.