Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Just a good as the rest of the system..when I noticed my skin drying in certain areas after one or two uses it cleared that nasty old dryness right up!! It's designed to not clog up your pores or to make you skin too oily unlike other moisturizers
Christine M.
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I was just not a fan of this moisturizer at all. It's just too watery, I prefer my moisturizer to be more creamy. I had to apply this a few extra times after steps 1-3.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. I like this moisturizer a lot. It works well to combat the dryness that the rest of the system caused without being too heavy or too oily.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
This lotion smells very strong and is a must if you're using the toner. I was very apprehensive at first because lotions really bring out the oils in my face. I have grown to love this and it works great.
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Of all the things in the clearproof voxbox this was my favorite. Because all of the products made my skin so dry i couldn't wait to put this on my skin, and when i did i was glad. It really does its job. Its only day three so i don't know if its going to cause more breakouts or not, but ill review it again later.
Charly P.
Charly P.
I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily.
Larissa P.
Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
This product is really liquidy! I feel like I have to apply it so many times to get my face to actually stop being so dry!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Buffalo, Ny
I liked this for the first couple of days, but after the burning, itching, bumps, dryness and redness that occurred using the 4-step process, I had to stop using this part of the product line as well. My face is so red; I look like a tomato! I stopped using all of the products over a week ago, and my face still looks sunburned...I wish it was sunburn, I would take that over a chemical burn all day long! Maybe Mary Kay should consider coming out with a line for sensitive skin.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
A little goes a long way with this stuff! Over all it feels soothing to the skins and helps keep my skin moisturized all day!
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.