Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
Best moisturizer I have ever used. Especially with my oily skin, it is hard to use any product like this one. I'm so very happy influenster sent me this set. My skin has never been cleaner and smoothr!
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
What I like
-It absorbed quickly without any greasy or leftover residue.
-Hardly any scent
-Nice, balanced consistency. Not too thick, not too runny.
- Didn’t mess with my makeup application

What I dislike
-Not long lasting effects.I never felt moisturized much past 10-15 minutes post application. I felt like I needed something more substantial to counteract the drying effects of the rest of the treatment system.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of this product -- For starters, every time I'd go to use it, there would be gobs of it that would come out as you open up the cap, and two, I felt it made my skin really oily. I did receive this 4 step program through influenster for testing purposes.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing and I love this product! It is a great way to end the entire regimen and helps with keeping the skin moisturized from the use of the other products while still fighting off acne. I am person who uses moisturizers daily so this works perfectly for me!
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
It smells kind of odd, but this moisturizer is very lightweight and it works great for me. ive experienced a bit of dry skin on my cheeks, but when i use this moisturizer it feels great. it moisturizes my skin and makes it clear and radiant.
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I just started using this product (thanks to my VoxBox), but I already love it. I have really oily skin; so, putting moisturizer on my face never happens. After the first use, I loved the way it made my skin feel. My face feels softer than ever and not oily!
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently doing the trial for this VoxBox product and already 3 days into it, but I LOVE this moisturizer. It keeps my face moisturized all day.
Jennie F.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this moisturizer! I actually use it more often than I use the rest of the Clear Proof line, so I wish they gave you a larger bottle of it. I am really prone to scabs forming on my face instead of typical acne problems (I know-- hands off!) and so this product worked great in keeping those problem spots moisturized and healthy instead of causing more problems by drying them out. My ooonnnnlllyyyyy problem with the lotion is that it smells a little strange to me. Overall: I'd buy it.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This is an okay product. Not super moisturizing (I use it at night since it I like my day moisturizer to have spf) but I like that it feels cooling on my skin.

Received this from Influenster to test.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
A little goes a long way with this stuff! Over all it feels soothing to the skins and helps keep my skin moisturized all day!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.