Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. though i can say the lotion was very light which is nice for those who have oily skin and don't want to feel something caked on.
Meg C.
This is a light moisturizer that goes on in a thin layer. I use it twice a day, before makeup sort of like a primer. I never feel oily after using this product. I highly recommend!
Nicole F.
The smell is awful, I'm not quite sure why people want to put something that smells that awful on their face daily. Yet I keep doing it so I can make sure I've given it proper time. But as of right now I'm unimpressed with this #ClearProof step.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Just a good as the rest of the system..when I noticed my skin drying in certain areas after one or two uses it cleared that nasty old dryness right up!! It's designed to not clog up your pores or to make you skin too oily unlike other moisturizers
Sarah L.
Stillwater, OK
Quite honestly, this is no where near the best moisturizer I've used. Some generic brands are better than this stuff. I find it far too watery, and when I used it yesterday, my skin was so oily that I had to wash the stuff off immediately.
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Love love love that this is oil free. It's also very light on my skin. After trying all four products for the first time I'm still not sure. My skin does feel soft and clean but it also feels hot. I guess we have to wait and see.
Lorissa A.
Of all the things in the clearproof voxbox this was my favorite. Because all of the products made my skin so dry i couldn't wait to put this on my skin, and when i did i was glad. It really does its job. Its only day three so i don't know if its going to cause more breakouts or not, but ill review it again later.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I received all products to test from Influenster, however, all opinions are my own. This didn't do much for me at first and smells really chemically strong. After time I noticed results but couldn't get past the smell.
Brandy S.
Monroe, GA
This moisturizer is perfect for my skin! I have EXTREMELY oily skin so moisturizers usually aren't my thing.. BUT, because this MaryKay moisturizer is for oily skin, I am using it and am loving the soft results!
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
I recently received the clear proof system from influenster. I have to say that I am impressed with it. Most acne products don't work for me but this one did. In fact I will be purchasing it. I highly recommend it.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.