Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
This stuff made my skin soooo soft! It was very light weight and dried quickly.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Athens, GA
This moisturizer is perfect for my skin! I have EXTREMELY oily skin so moisturizers usually aren't my thing.. BUT, because this MaryKay moisturizer is for oily skin, I am using it and am loving the soft results!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
I believe that this product does not keep oils from your face. Ive used it twoce and do not like the feel or smell of it on my face.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
I liked this step, kept my face from drying out but it also left my face feeling very greasy for awhile! Once it was fully dry I liked it though!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Gastonia, NC
I recently received the clear proof system from influenster. I have to say that I am impressed with it. Most acne products don't work for me but this one did. In fact I will be purchasing it. I highly recommend it.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I received this moisturizer in my Clear Proof vox box. I did like the product. A small amount went a long way which was nice to know. I enjoy having a product that I don't need to buy often since it lasts a while. I did feel it was a tad bit too oily for my liking, but it didn't harm my skin. The effects didn't last long as it seemed to just dry up really fast on my skin.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love this moisturizer! Makes face look after shower fresh with a nice glow!
Shaelee F.
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
This is the best out of the four in my opinion it left my face feeling fresh and good only bad thing is felt kind of greasy before it fully dried but other then that a perfect product.
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I got this product in the clear proof vox box. I must say I have already fallen in love with this product! It is very hard to find a moisterizer that is as light and no pore clogging such as this one! Also, you don't have to use a lot of the product to get the full coverage.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I found this to but too runny for my liking. It leaves skin feeling okay but does not control shine as much as I would have liked.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.