Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#670 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. I like this moisturizer a lot. It works well to combat the dryness that the rest of the system caused without being too heavy or too oily.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I was just not a fan of this moisturizer at all. It's just too watery, I prefer my moisturizer to be more creamy. I had to apply this a few extra times after steps 1-3.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Just a good as the rest of the system..when I noticed my skin drying in certain areas after one or two uses it cleared that nasty old dryness right up!! It's designed to not clog up your pores or to make you skin too oily unlike other moisturizers
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I found this to but too runny for my liking. It leaves skin feeling okay but does not control shine as much as I would have liked.
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I got this product in the clear proof vox box. I must say I have already fallen in love with this product! It is very hard to find a moisterizer that is as light and no pore clogging such as this one! Also, you don't have to use a lot of the product to get the full coverage.
Shaelee F.
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
This is the best out of the four in my opinion it left my face feeling fresh and good only bad thing is felt kind of greasy before it fully dried but other then that a perfect product.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love this moisturizer! Makes face look after shower fresh with a nice glow!
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I received this moisturizer in my Clear Proof vox box. I did like the product. A small amount went a long way which was nice to know. I enjoy having a product that I don't need to buy often since it lasts a while. I did feel it was a tad bit too oily for my liking, but it didn't harm my skin. The effects didn't last long as it seemed to just dry up really fast on my skin.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
This moisturizer is so light and easily spreadable you don't need much at all for your whole face. It feels nice on the skin and is perfect for underneath makeup. Along with the rest of the ClearProof line, these products have really helped my skin look and feel a lot more clear.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
gastonia, NC
I recently received the clear proof system from influenster. I have to say that I am impressed with it. Most acne products don't work for me but this one did. In fact I will be purchasing it. I highly recommend it.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.