Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This is an okay product. Not super moisturizing (I use it at night since it I like my day moisturizer to have spf) but I like that it feels cooling on my skin.

Received this from Influenster to test.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I got this product in the clear proof vox box. I must say I have already fallen in love with this product! It is very hard to find a moisterizer that is as light and no pore clogging such as this one! Also, you don't have to use a lot of the product to get the full coverage.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This was in the middle for me. I think that this was too runny/watery and is not a very good moisturizer for oily people. I had dry patches on my cheeks and my t-zone was not liking the moisturizer at all. I was oilier and I feel like this breaks my t-zone out the most.
Gwendolyn W.
This has for sure made my skin feel more moisturized. If I've learned anything you don't need a lot. I also feel like it has made me break out a bit more. I'm gonna stop using it for a couple days to see if it's the reason my skin is getting worse than it was before.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. This lotion has a light and airy finish. While it is a fine moisturizer for basic usage on a winters day when I applied the other three acne treatments together the moisturizer had to be doubled in order to counteract.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I was not a fan of this product -- For starters, every time I'd go to use it, there would be gobs of it that would come out as you open up the cap, and two, I felt it made my skin really oily. I did receive this 4 step program through influenster for testing purposes.
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
After using steps 1-3 of the Clear Proof line, my skin would start to feel a little tight. A few drops of this moisturizer and I immediately jumped back to normal again. Not to mention, the oil-free nature of this moisturizer does wonders for my sensitive skin!
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This moisturizer works great for the dry spots on my face and is also not too oily to use for the more oily parts of my face. Love that I got this whole system to try out from Mary Kay and Influenster! It was a great opportunity to try out a great new product!
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I just started using this product (thanks to my VoxBox), but I already love it. I have really oily skin; so, putting moisturizer on my face never happens. After the first use, I loved the way it made my skin feel. My face feels softer than ever and not oily!
Nisha R.
This produced smelled strongly of chemicals and barely moisturized at all. However, it did relieve some of the dryness on my forehead and cheeks while using the entire system, but ultimately it did not do much, as my entire face was still dry after using this. I received all of the products of the ClearProof line complimentary from Influenster to test.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.