Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I really loved the feel of this moisturizer. It feels very lightweight and I like the smell of it. It didn't really clear up my acne but it didn't harm it either.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. This lotion has a light and airy finish. While it is a fine moisturizer for basic usage on a winters day when I applied the other three acne treatments together the moisturizer had to be doubled in order to counteract.
Daisy D.
This moisturizer is so light and easily spreadable you don't need much at all for your whole face. It feels nice on the skin and is perfect for underneath makeup. Along with the rest of the ClearProof line, these products have really helped my skin look and feel a lot more clear.
Stephanie L.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The moisturizer is not strong enough to counteract the drying properties of the face wash. It didn't make my skin feel soft and their was no relief from the dry-itchiness.
De O.
Topeka, KS
I had my daughter use this system because she has always had acne problems. She said that she would have to use the moisturizer several times a day and it still did not seem to work.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. though i can say the lotion was very light which is nice for those who have oily skin and don't want to feel something caked on.
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
After using steps 1-3 of the Clear Proof line, my skin would start to feel a little tight. A few drops of this moisturizer and I immediately jumped back to normal again. Not to mention, the oil-free nature of this moisturizer does wonders for my sensitive skin!
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is light, refreshing, and unscented. It complements the acne fighting products in the kit perfectly. My only complaint is it does not have SPF. Otherwise, it works well. Not too light or too heavy.

Received a Clear Proof kit for testing complimentary from Influenster.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
The number one thing to know about this from what I've learned with just being over a week into using the system, is that a VERY LITTLE BIT goes a very long way, I barely need a droplet of this on my fingertip to moisturize my whole face and a little down my neck too cause there's usually excess. I find sometimes if I use too much gets oily fast, but it's really about finding a balance.
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.