Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The smell is awful, I'm not quite sure why people want to put something that smells that awful on their face daily. Yet I keep doing it so I can make sure I've given it proper time. But as of right now I'm unimpressed with this #ClearProof step.
Rasonda F.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
My skin gets pretty oily and i don't normally like to use moisturizers cause they normally only make my skin worse. With the oil-free moisturizer this has made my skin feel rejuvenated and moisturized without it getting oily. It even seems to have helped control the oils in my skin which of course will help with me braking out and getting more acne scars. I cant wait to see the end results.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This was in the middle for me. I think that this was too runny/watery and is not a very good moisturizer for oily people. I had dry patches on my cheeks and my t-zone was not liking the moisturizer at all. I was oilier and I feel like this breaks my t-zone out the most.
Blair S.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. This lotion has a light and airy finish. While it is a fine moisturizer for basic usage on a winters day when I applied the other three acne treatments together the moisturizer had to be doubled in order to counteract.
Teal K.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I really loved the feel of this moisturizer. It feels very lightweight and I like the smell of it. It didn't really clear up my acne but it didn't harm it either.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Love love love that this is oil free. It's also very light on my skin. After trying all four products for the first time I'm still not sure. My skin does feel soft and clean but it also feels hot. I guess we have to wait and see.
kelci h.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
This was the only piece of the clearproof set i was impressed by. very light formula so it worked well under makeup. didn't leave my skin oily but felt dewy and fresh.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
After using steps 1-3 of the Clear Proof line, my skin would start to feel a little tight. A few drops of this moisturizer and I immediately jumped back to normal again. Not to mention, the oil-free nature of this moisturizer does wonders for my sensitive skin!
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Love to have a light moisturizer that can help with my acne! Again I'm too old to have acne!
Ilse B.
Ilse B.
Out of all four products this is my favorite! After using this my skin just feels so soft and smooth I love this product definitely would recommend
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.