Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I just received my VoxBox and am super excited to try this! I am literally about to hop in the shower just so i can try it!
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. though i can say the lotion was very light which is nice for those who have oily skin and don't want to feel something caked on.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Fresno, Fresno
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box and after using for a few weeks, I can finally give my thoughts on it! All in all, I quite enjoy it. The consistency is a little on the thin side, which is alright. I didn't like using this in the AM, I felt like it didn't mesh well with my primer, sunscreen, and foundation. I do like using this at night, when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and not greasy. After a few weeks, this didn't give me any adverse reactions, and helped keep any acne/breakouts at bay. I will continue to use it until I run out, for sure. Which will probably be a while because you don't need a lot!!! A little goes a long way. 4 solid stars, but I wish I could use this in the AM!
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
A little goes a long way! If you put too much it gets kind of greasy. It's a normal moisturizer not anything with acne stuff in it. It's brilliant! It's a nice break for drying ingredient to drying ingredient!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This was in the middle for me. I think that this was too runny/watery and is not a very good moisturizer for oily people. I had dry patches on my cheeks and my t-zone was not liking the moisturizer at all. I was oilier and I feel like this breaks my t-zone out the most.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
This really helped when I started this product. Since I wasn't use to the strong ingredients it dried out my skin but this moisturizer really helped me! I love it!
De O.
De O.
Topeka, KS
I had my daughter use this system because she has always had acne problems. She said that she would have to use the moisturizer several times a day and it still did not seem to work.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
The number one thing to know about this from what I've learned with just being over a week into using the system, is that a VERY LITTLE BIT goes a very long way, I barely need a droplet of this on my fingertip to moisturize my whole face and a little down my neck too cause there's usually excess. I find sometimes if I use too much gets oily fast, but it's really about finding a balance.
Ilse B.
Ilse B.
Out of all four products this is my favorite! After using this my skin just feels so soft and smooth I love this product definitely would recommend
Maria C.
Maria C.
I did not like any of these 4 step products because it irritated my face and made my face burn.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.