Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#670 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
Best moisturizer I have ever used. Especially with my oily skin, it is hard to use any product like this one. I'm so very happy influenster sent me this set. My skin has never been cleaner and smoothr!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kennewick, WA
This was alright but not nearly strong enough to combat All of the other products in the kit that contain the highest amount if acne medication over the counter. I also found it messy. It always went everywhere no matter how carefully I tried to open it. It absorbed fast but felt like nothing changed much, mostly because of the other products overkill.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. though i can say the lotion was very light which is nice for those who have oily skin and don't want to feel something caked on.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This moisturizer works great for the dry spots on my face and is also not too oily to use for the more oily parts of my face. Love that I got this whole system to try out from Mary Kay and Influenster! It was a great opportunity to try out a great new product!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Selma, CA
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box and after using for a few weeks, I can finally give my thoughts on it! All in all, I quite enjoy it. The consistency is a little on the thin side, which is alright. I didn't like using this in the AM, I felt like it didn't mesh well with my primer, sunscreen, and foundation. I do like using this at night, when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and not greasy. After a few weeks, this didn't give me any adverse reactions, and helped keep any acne/breakouts at bay. I will continue to use it until I run out, for sure. Which will probably be a while because you don't need a lot!!! A little goes a long way. 4 solid stars, but I wish I could use this in the AM!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing and I love this product! It is a great way to end the entire regimen and helps with keeping the skin moisturized from the use of the other products while still fighting off acne. I am person who uses moisturizers daily so this works perfectly for me!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The fragrance free oil control moisturizer absolutely sucked. It was too watery, left a weird, sticky residue on the face, and really didn’t control oil at all. In fact, it made my face look even more oily than usual (although, it wasn’t really oil obviously, it was the moisturizer). It didn’t really hydrate well either. I used it once and refused to use it again.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I just started using this product (thanks to my VoxBox), but I already love it. I have really oily skin; so, putting moisturizer on my face never happens. After the first use, I loved the way it made my skin feel. My face feels softer than ever and not oily!
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. And it is too expensive not to work. like $45. the moisturizer is the only thing I like - because it is oilfree and light. that's it.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Visalia, CA
I received this and was very happy with the results. I used the whole system for one month and I've always had a hard time finding sone thing that just didn't make me break out more. I love that it is oil free . My face gets very dry at times and this product went a long way.... I actually have some still and I love using it.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.