Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Maria C.
I did not like any of these 4 step products because it irritated my face and made my face burn.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I liked this for the first couple of days, but after the burning, itching, bumps, dryness and redness that occurred using the 4-step process, I had to stop using this part of the product line as well. My face is so red; I look like a tomato! I stopped using all of the products over a week ago, and my face still looks sunburned...I wish it was sunburn, I would take that over a chemical burn all day long! Maybe Mary Kay should consider coming out with a line for sensitive skin.
Daisy D.
This moisturizer is so light and easily spreadable you don't need much at all for your whole face. It feels nice on the skin and is perfect for underneath makeup. Along with the rest of the ClearProof line, these products have really helped my skin look and feel a lot more clear.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This was in the middle for me. I think that this was too runny/watery and is not a very good moisturizer for oily people. I had dry patches on my cheeks and my t-zone was not liking the moisturizer at all. I was oilier and I feel like this breaks my t-zone out the most.
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
I'm not a big fan of moisturizer to begin with because I have very oily skin, but I gave it a try. It didn't leave me as greasy as other products but my skin was still dry where I used the spot treatment. It also comes gushing out right when you open it and it is very runny. Not my favorite product of the four
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
A little goes a long way! If you put too much it gets kind of greasy. It's a normal moisturizer not anything with acne stuff in it. It's brilliant! It's a nice break for drying ingredient to drying ingredient!
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review and all opinions are my own*
I really enjoyed the consistency of this. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy after. it felt really nice on my skin.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Moisturizing is important. I moisturize daily. Telling your 13 year old son to moisturize is another story. This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way.
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer! Makes face look after shower fresh with a nice glow!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.