Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Hannah D.
West Richland , WA
This was alright but not nearly strong enough to combat All of the other products in the kit that contain the highest amount if acne medication over the counter. I also found it messy. It always went everywhere no matter how carefully I tried to open it. It absorbed fast but felt like nothing changed much, mostly because of the other products overkill.
Megan P.
Visalia, CA
I received this and was very happy with the results. I used the whole system for one month and I've always had a hard time finding sone thing that just didn't make me break out more. I love that it is oil free . My face gets very dry at times and this product went a long way.... I actually have some still and I love using it.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
I liked that you do not have to use a lot of the product. A little goes a long way. I also liked that it does not feel heavy on my face. But, I did not feel like it was actually moisturizing my face. My face still feels dry and tight after using it. Not only that but the system has made my acne terribly worse.
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
I'm not a big fan of moisturizer to begin with because I have very oily skin, but I gave it a try. It didn't leave me as greasy as other products but my skin was still dry where I used the spot treatment. It also comes gushing out right when you open it and it is very runny. Not my favorite product of the four
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing and I love this product! It is a great way to end the entire regimen and helps with keeping the skin moisturized from the use of the other products while still fighting off acne. I am person who uses moisturizers daily so this works perfectly for me!
Shelby M.
Moline, Il
Absolutely hated it. I used it for a month and my skin got so much worse. The moisturizer is the worst part! Very thin and doesn't moisturize at all! I got this right before I went on vacation and decided to take it with me instead of my usual face wash just to test it and I was miserable!!!
Christina G.
This moisturizer is light, refreshing, and unscented. It complements the acne fighting products in the kit perfectly. My only complaint is it does not have SPF. Otherwise, it works well. Not too light or too heavy.

Received a Clear Proof kit for testing complimentary from Influenster.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
No words for this! My skin feels simply smooth and soft. I'm 37 years young, and it had softened my skin immensely. I need to order another box of the entire kit. My face takes a beating in the winter, here in Ohio. I believe I found my face saver! Thank you Mary Kay and Influencer!!
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This is an okay product. Not super moisturizing (I use it at night since it I like my day moisturizer to have spf) but I like that it feels cooling on my skin.

Received this from Influenster to test.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I got this product in the clear proof vox box. I must say I have already fallen in love with this product! It is very hard to find a moisterizer that is as light and no pore clogging such as this one! Also, you don't have to use a lot of the product to get the full coverage.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.