Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face a...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Maria M.
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
This is a wonderful light weight moisturizer. I love using it and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Anyelaine G.
Anyelaine G.
Tampa
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
I love it, I had acne and with this cream I am really better. I don't use another but this one, it is really grate
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
I liked it I thought it went on smooth not greasy and helped amazingly! I recommend this for everyone to try!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
This stuff smells so bad! I'm so self concious about odors and I was not happy having to smell this stuff on me all day. Also the whole line dried my face and I thought this was supposed to help combat dry skin but it didn't at all. It went on great but dried up very fast also leaving my face dried out. I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this moisturizer and it doesn't leave my face greasy. It is just a normal, everyday oil-free moisturizer. It doesn't leave my face greasy or anything but actually adequately moisturizes! No anti-acne medicine in it. The only downside I would say is that it doesn't have spf or anti-aging or anything extra but its a great basic moisturizer. I would buy it if it was cheaper and had spf but ultimately I will keep using a cheaper drugstore kind (Aveeno or Neutrogena) with SPF.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
This moisturizer is so light and easily spreadable you don't need much at all for your whole face. It feels nice on the skin and is perfect for underneath makeup. Along with the rest of the ClearProof line, these products have really helped my skin look and feel a lot more clear.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I am definitely not a fan of this. So normally, I have oily/combination skin (it just changes some days) but I understand that moisturizing is ALWAYS important no matter what skin type one has. And even though this product is light, it's TOO light for me. My skin, after putting on all the chemicals from steps 1-3, is dry and flaky, and this moisturizer just doesn't cut it. However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky. I just want to use all this up so I can go back to my regular moisturizer that successfully moiturizes.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Visalia, CA
I received this and was very happy with the results. I used the whole system for one month and I've always had a hard time finding sone thing that just didn't make me break out more. I love that it is oil free . My face gets very dry at times and this product went a long way.... I actually have some still and I love using it.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Norton , VA
My favorite product of the system. You only have to use a very small amount to cover the entire face & neck.. dries quickly, so you aren't sitting there fanning your face for forever.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I just received my VoxBox and am super excited to try this! I am literally about to hop in the shower just so i can try it!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.