Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face a...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Norton , VA
My favorite product of the system. You only have to use a very small amount to cover the entire face & neck.. dries quickly, so you aren't sitting there fanning your face for forever.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
This moisturizer is so light and easily spreadable you don't need much at all for your whole face. It feels nice on the skin and is perfect for underneath makeup. Along with the rest of the ClearProof line, these products have really helped my skin look and feel a lot more clear.
Maria C.
Maria C.
I did not like any of these 4 step products because it irritated my face and made my face burn.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This was in the middle for me. I think that this was too runny/watery and is not a very good moisturizer for oily people. I had dry patches on my cheeks and my t-zone was not liking the moisturizer at all. I was oilier and I feel like this breaks my t-zone out the most.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box and after using for a few weeks, I can finally give my thoughts on it! All in all, I quite enjoy it. The consistency is a little on the thin side, which is alright. I didn't like using this in the AM, I felt like it didn't mesh well with my primer, sunscreen, and foundation. I do like using this at night, when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and not greasy. After a few weeks, this didn't give me any adverse reactions, and helped keep any acne/breakouts at bay. I will continue to use it until I run out, for sure. Which will probably be a while because you don't need a lot!!! A little goes a long way. 4 solid stars, but I wish I could use this in the AM!
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. though i can say the lotion was very light which is nice for those who have oily skin and don't want to feel something caked on.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Visalia, CA
I received this and was very happy with the results. I used the whole system for one month and I've always had a hard time finding sone thing that just didn't make me break out more. I love that it is oil free . My face gets very dry at times and this product went a long way.... I actually have some still and I love using it.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I am definitely not a fan of this. So normally, I have oily/combination skin (it just changes some days) but I understand that moisturizing is ALWAYS important no matter what skin type one has. And even though this product is light, it's TOO light for me. My skin, after putting on all the chemicals from steps 1-3, is dry and flaky, and this moisturizer just doesn't cut it. However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky. I just want to use all this up so I can go back to my regular moisturizer that successfully moiturizes.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.