Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#681 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. And it is too expensive not to work. like $45. the moisturizer is the only thing I like - because it is oilfree and light. that's it.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kennewick, WA
This was alright but not nearly strong enough to combat All of the other products in the kit that contain the highest amount if acne medication over the counter. I also found it messy. It always went everywhere no matter how carefully I tried to open it. It absorbed fast but felt like nothing changed much, mostly because of the other products overkill.
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this moisturizer and it doesn't leave my face greasy. It is just a normal, everyday oil-free moisturizer. It doesn't leave my face greasy or anything but actually adequately moisturizes! No anti-acne medicine in it. The only downside I would say is that it doesn't have spf or anti-aging or anything extra but its a great basic moisturizer. I would buy it if it was cheaper and had spf but ultimately I will keep using a cheaper drugstore kind (Aveeno or Neutrogena) with SPF.
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
Even though the product is not very thick, however it moisturizes skin leaving it feeling smooth.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roseville, MI
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin feel so smooth. It is my favorite part of the acne system.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I am definitely not a fan of this. So normally, I have oily/combination skin (it just changes some days) but I understand that moisturizing is ALWAYS important no matter what skin type one has. And even though this product is light, it's TOO light for me. My skin, after putting on all the chemicals from steps 1-3, is dry and flaky, and this moisturizer just doesn't cut it. However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky. I just want to use all this up so I can go back to my regular moisturizer that successfully moiturizes.
Nisha R.
Nisha R.
This produced smelled strongly of chemicals and barely moisturized at all. However, it did relieve some of the dryness on my forehead and cheeks while using the entire system, but ultimately it did not do much, as my entire face was still dry after using this. I received all of the products of the ClearProof line complimentary from Influenster to test.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.