Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Anyelaine G.
Tampa
I love it, I had acne and with this cream I am really better. I don't use another but this one, it is really grate
Renee T.
I find that this moisturizer is good but if I use it in the morning my face begins to look shiny fairly quickly
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
I liked it I thought it went on smooth not greasy and helped amazingly! I recommend this for everyone to try!
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
I love this moisturizer! It kept my skin from drying out while using the other clear proof products!
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
Even though the product is not very thick, however it moisturizes skin leaving it feeling smooth.
Melissa M.
Roseville, MI
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin feel so smooth. It is my favorite part of the acne system.
Maria C.
I did not like any of these 4 step products because it irritated my face and made my face burn.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Love to have a light moisturizer that can help with my acne! Again I'm too old to have acne!
Erika R.
Birmingham, AL
Didn't like it, wasn't thick enough, and some always spilled out as soon as I opened the top.
Alexandra C.
Mary key products works really good I love it!!! I bought it online with a friend
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.