Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I found this to but too runny for my liking. It leaves skin feeling okay but does not control shine as much as I would have liked.
Karleigh C.
I use this when I have acne flare ups! It works great but sometimes dries out my skin. Make sure to use a moisturizer after use!!
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
A little goes a long way with this stuff! Over all it feels soothing to the skins and helps keep my skin moisturized all day!
Nancy G.
I just received my VoxBox and am super excited to try this! I am literally about to hop in the shower just so i can try it!
Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
This product is really liquidy! I feel like I have to apply it so many times to get my face to actually stop being so dry!
Hannah R.
This is the best of the four products in my opinion. It didn't irritate my face and it made it softer and more hydrated.
Maria M.
This is a wonderful light weight moisturizer. I love using it and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Anyelaine G.
Tampa
I love it, I had acne and with this cream I am really better. I don't use another but this one, it is really grate
Renee T.
I find that this moisturizer is good but if I use it in the morning my face begins to look shiny fairly quickly
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
I liked it I thought it went on smooth not greasy and helped amazingly! I recommend this for everyone to try!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.