Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Samantha C.
Abbeville, LA
This stuff smells so bad! I'm so self concious about odors and I was not happy having to smell this stuff on me all day. Also the whole line dried my face and I thought this was supposed to help combat dry skin but it didn't at all. It went on great but dried up very fast also leaving my face dried out. I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Sandy P.
Irvine, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I am definitely not a fan of this. So normally, I have oily/combination skin (it just changes some days) but I understand that moisturizing is ALWAYS important no matter what skin type one has. And even though this product is light, it's TOO light for me. My skin, after putting on all the chemicals from steps 1-3, is dry and flaky, and this moisturizer just doesn't cut it. However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky. I just want to use all this up so I can go back to my regular moisturizer that successfully moiturizes.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I really like this moisturizer and it doesn't leave my face greasy. It is just a normal, everyday oil-free moisturizer. It doesn't leave my face greasy or anything but actually adequately moisturizes! No anti-acne medicine in it. The only downside I would say is that it doesn't have spf or anti-aging or anything extra but its a great basic moisturizer. I would buy it if it was cheaper and had spf but ultimately I will keep using a cheaper drugstore kind (Aveeno or Neutrogena) with SPF.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I liked this for the first couple of days, but after the burning, itching, bumps, dryness and redness that occurred using the 4-step process, I had to stop using this part of the product line as well. My face is so red; I look like a tomato! I stopped using all of the products over a week ago, and my face still looks sunburned...I wish it was sunburn, I would take that over a chemical burn all day long! Maybe Mary Kay should consider coming out with a line for sensitive skin.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
What I like
-It absorbed quickly without any greasy or leftover residue.
-Hardly any scent
-Nice, balanced consistency. Not too thick, not too runny.
- Didn’t mess with my makeup application

What I dislike
-Not long lasting effects.I never felt moisturized much past 10-15 minutes post application. I felt like I needed something more substantial to counteract the drying effects of the rest of the treatment system.
Rasonda F.
Lake Katrine, NY
My skin gets pretty oily and i don't normally like to use moisturizers cause they normally only make my skin worse. With the oil-free moisturizer this has made my skin feel rejuvenated and moisturized without it getting oily. It even seems to have helped control the oils in my skin which of course will help with me braking out and getting more acne scars. I cant wait to see the end results.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
The number one thing to know about this from what I've learned with just being over a week into using the system, is that a VERY LITTLE BIT goes a very long way, I barely need a droplet of this on my fingertip to moisturize my whole face and a little down my neck too cause there's usually excess. I find sometimes if I use too much gets oily fast, but it's really about finding a balance.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. And it is too expensive not to work. like $45. the moisturizer is the only thing I like - because it is oilfree and light. that's it.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
I was a big fan of this line of skin scare! But the only problem I had with it was this moisturizer :( unfortunately I do not recommend this for anyone who has oily skin. I used very little and my skin was oily-ER than usual. However, my cousin who uses the same products as I did loved it. She didn't have oily skin and she was able to use very little and have it work for her.
Taylor W.
Vallejo, CA
I got this from influenster to test and ended up using the whole bottle and I actually just purchased another bottle. I love this for at night after I wash my face. It is not greasy at all and is very lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product as a night time lotion and use something with SPF during the day.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.