Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#670 in Facial Moisturizers

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photo (1)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Vallejo, CA
I got this from influenster to test and ended up using the whole bottle and I actually just purchased another bottle. I love this for at night after I wash my face. It is not greasy at all and is very lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product as a night time lotion and use something with SPF during the day.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This moisturizer is very light, which is great for oily skin. It helps balance out the oils in your skin so that your skin doesn't over produce oil. I use it on my cheeks mostly. And it's not too expensive.
Meg C.
Meg C.
This is a light moisturizer that goes on in a thin layer. I use it twice a day, before makeup sort of like a primer. I never feel oily after using this product. I highly recommend!
David F.
David F.
New York
Pretty good moisturizer if you're skin is easily irritated/oily/acne-prone - This has been a great light-weight moisturizer for the summer.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Jan. 10, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
I use this when I have acne flare ups! It works great but sometimes dries out my skin. Make sure to use a moisturizer after use!!
Renee T.
Renee T.
I find that this moisturizer is good but if I use it in the morning my face begins to look shiny fairly quickly
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mary key products works really good I love it!!! I bought it online with a friend
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. However i feel like the moisturizer didn't do anything for me. Would not re purchase this.
Skye H.
Skye H.
March 23, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
I haven't seen a single change in my skin. The amount of break outs is still the same. The consistency is very close to water. When you put it on, it feels like you have sticky water all over your face. I feel like you would be better off with a different product but everyone likes different things. Just not for me.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Moline, Il
Absolutely hated it. I used it for a month and my skin got so much worse. The moisturizer is the worst part! Very thin and doesn't moisturize at all! I got this right before I went on vacation and decided to take it with me instead of my usual face wash just to test it and I was miserable!!!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.