Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. However i feel like the moisturizer didn't do anything for me. Would not re purchase this.
Skye H.
I haven't seen a single change in my skin. The amount of break outs is still the same. The consistency is very close to water. When you put it on, it feels like you have sticky water all over your face. I feel like you would be better off with a different product but everyone likes different things. Just not for me.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
This is my least favorite product of the four, and honestly, the biggest problem is the packaging. When it first arrived I opened the bottle, and without even squeezing the product out, it came gushing out. Now, I live at a high elevation, so this is normal for products, but this continued for at least 5 days of use. I also like my bottles and products as clean as possible, and no matter how much I keep the inner cap clean, it is still extremely messy. Compared to ProActive and AcneFree, they both have a non-squeeze bottle. This moisturizer is thin, and I think a container change would be smart of Mary Kay’s end. Other than that, the moisturizer works as any other would. I do like that it is oil-free because I tend to have really oily skin and a moisturizer with oil just makes my face look gross.
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box and after using for a few weeks, I can finally give my thoughts on it! All in all, I quite enjoy it. The consistency is a little on the thin side, which is alright. I didn't like using this in the AM, I felt like it didn't mesh well with my primer, sunscreen, and foundation. I do like using this at night, when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and not greasy. After a few weeks, this didn't give me any adverse reactions, and helped keep any acne/breakouts at bay. I will continue to use it until I run out, for sure. Which will probably be a while because you don't need a lot!!! A little goes a long way. 4 solid stars, but I wish I could use this in the AM!
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
This stuff smells so bad! I'm so self concious about odors and I was not happy having to smell this stuff on me all day. Also the whole line dried my face and I thought this was supposed to help combat dry skin but it didn't at all. It went on great but dried up very fast also leaving my face dried out. I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Sandy P.
Irvine, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I am definitely not a fan of this. So normally, I have oily/combination skin (it just changes some days) but I understand that moisturizing is ALWAYS important no matter what skin type one has. And even though this product is light, it's TOO light for me. My skin, after putting on all the chemicals from steps 1-3, is dry and flaky, and this moisturizer just doesn't cut it. However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky. I just want to use all this up so I can go back to my regular moisturizer that successfully moiturizes.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I really like this moisturizer and it doesn't leave my face greasy. It is just a normal, everyday oil-free moisturizer. It doesn't leave my face greasy or anything but actually adequately moisturizes! No anti-acne medicine in it. The only downside I would say is that it doesn't have spf or anti-aging or anything extra but its a great basic moisturizer. I would buy it if it was cheaper and had spf but ultimately I will keep using a cheaper drugstore kind (Aveeno or Neutrogena) with SPF.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I liked this for the first couple of days, but after the burning, itching, bumps, dryness and redness that occurred using the 4-step process, I had to stop using this part of the product line as well. My face is so red; I look like a tomato! I stopped using all of the products over a week ago, and my face still looks sunburned...I wish it was sunburn, I would take that over a chemical burn all day long! Maybe Mary Kay should consider coming out with a line for sensitive skin.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.