Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily ski...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to th...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product. I normally have dry skin in certain areas and it really helps with moisture without leaving my face feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Holly W.
I use this like every two or three days so I don't over do it and I've had pretty great results. Very light weight and a little will go a LONGGG way let me tell you. I would buy it again because I haven't had any issues with breakouts after use and I used to have that problem with just about every moisturizer I've used thus far.
Alyssa M.
Laveen, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I know this moisturizer is hit and miss for some however it was a hit for me! It works very well with the whole clear proof system and I find that you can use as little or as much as you need to properly hydrate your face.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
This is my all time favorite acne skin care. I have very dry and sensitive skin with not a whole lot of acne. This is the only stuff that I have found that works on my skin
Skye H.
I haven't seen a single change in my skin. The amount of break outs is still the same. The consistency is very close to water. When you put it on, it feels like you have sticky water all over your face. I feel like you would be better off with a different product but everyone likes different things. Just not for me.
Sydney B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product!!! I have used it for at least four years! It lasts a super long time and really helps my face stay moisturized. It’s important to find a Mary Kat consultant that you like to buy products from and then don’t stop. Definitely recommend this product and the acne gel also.
Lissette R.
Paterson
This moisturizer is not great. When I put it on it made my face feel oily and it has a super watery consistency. I expected it to be great for my acne but instead it made my feel like my face was not clean throughout the day.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
This is my least favorite product of the four, and honestly, the biggest problem is the packaging. When it first arrived I opened the bottle, and without even squeezing the product out, it came gushing out. Now, I live at a high elevation, so this is normal for products, but this continued for at least 5 days of use. I also like my bottles and products as clean as possible, and no matter how much I keep the inner cap clean, it is still extremely messy. Compared to ProActive and AcneFree, they both have a non-squeeze bottle. This moisturizer is thin, and I think a container change would be smart of Mary Kay’s end. Other than that, the moisturizer works as any other would. I do like that it is oil-free because I tend to have really oily skin and a moisturizer with oil just makes my face look gross.
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box and after using for a few weeks, I can finally give my thoughts on it! All in all, I quite enjoy it. The consistency is a little on the thin side, which is alright. I didn't like using this in the AM, I felt like it didn't mesh well with my primer, sunscreen, and foundation. I do like using this at night, when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and not greasy. After a few weeks, this didn't give me any adverse reactions, and helped keep any acne/breakouts at bay. I will continue to use it until I run out, for sure. Which will probably be a while because you don't need a lot!!! A little goes a long way. 4 solid stars, but I wish I could use this in the AM!
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.