Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Mary S.Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin* is the fourth step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It replenishes moisture to provide balanced hydration and helps control excess oil, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and ac...2 Answers
  • Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????3 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face...4 Answers
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
  • "However, a little does go a long way, though for me, I sometimes have to reapply the same area twice so it's not as dry and flaky." in 9 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. " in 5 reviews
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. However i feel like the moisturizer didn't do anything for me. Would not re purchase this.
Skye H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen a single change in my skin. The amount of break outs is still the same. The consistency is very close to water. When you put it on, it feels like you have sticky water all over your face. I feel like you would be better off with a different product but everyone likes different things. Just not for me.
Cinthya G.
This product works great! I used it after purchasing the sysyem, A little defenitly goes a long way however, I really don't like the smell of it.
Karleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I have acne flare ups! It works great but sometimes dries out my skin. Make sure to use a moisturizer after use!!
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful light weight moisturizer. I love using it and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Anyelaine G.
Tampa
I love it, I had acne and with this cream I am really better. I don't use another but this one, it is really grate
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I am normally not a moisturizing person and this one is great! The only con is that it is a little to runny for my taste. But i have learned that how much you think you need, you need third of that amount.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer! Makes face look after shower fresh with a nice glow!
Rachael C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that this product does not keep oils from your face. Ive used it twoce and do not like the feel or smell of it on my face.
Carmen L.
I received this in my Clear Proof regimen Voxbox from Influenster and this is my review after the FIRST TIME of use. Out of the 4 products from the Clear Proof regimen i was sent, I have to say this was my least favorite. Maybe i used too big of an amount?.... big this moisturizer felt very oily to the touch and on my face! The scent does not bother me much but this moisturizer took quite a while to dry on my face and left my face feeling somewhat oily afterwards. So far i give this product a C ..... BUT it is only my first use and I would Love to continue trying this out along with the rest of the products from this line! I will do an update on this and hopefully it will work better for me!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product something that will keep me moisturized all day ????
Christina B.
I am in need of a non greasy moisturizer. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. I've tried so many it's unbelievable. So I really would like to find one that's not going to make me look like I just stepped out of an oil pan in the mornings. Help is this one good. Recommendations.