Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny

Has anyone else experienced severe chemical burning to their face after using the 4-step product line? I am experiencing burning, itching, small bumps all over my face, severe dryness etc.

David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
It sounds like you are allergic! Stop using it immediately.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
3 years, 9 months ago
No I haven't, how ever what you are descdescribing is an a reaction (allergic ) to something in the product. I would suggest discontinuing use.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
3 years, 9 months ago
I and my teenage daughter have both gotten that. It means are skin is too sensitive to this line. :( I was really looking forward to it also.
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
I haven't noticed any bumps but my face got super dry and itchy. I found that if I really dilute the cleanser with water and only use the treatment gel sparingly (and not every day) then it doesn't dry my skin out. I also only use the products once a day.