Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#482 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
March 27, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months ams my skin is super clear. I don't understand because my skin will not clear up no matter what you our oon it, but this worked ams all it is is salycilic acid. I just dingy like the price..
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
March 10, 2017, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I mostly use this cleanser in the summer, when my acne tends to be at its height!  This year I started it just before getting bangs for the first time in a looooong time and, so far, I haven't had one forehead breakout!  I'm not a big fan  of the scent, but other than that it's definitely a good option.  I've had good luck with the full Clearproof set!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is an amazing face wash. It has helped to combat acne and helped to clear up current acne scars! I would recommend this, but would make sure to use a moisturizer and start with 1 application a day until your skin adjusts.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Love this. I use it all the time. Is a must in my daily routine. Really did help get rid of my acne and the redness. You can feel it working. Use this at the end of the night after my shower and I help boost my confidence a lot and my acne is almost nonexistent. Really glad I found this product
Kiki C.
Kiki C.
Smithland, KY
Jan. 22, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
It works so well with my skin. At first I wasn't to sure about but now I know I made the right choice by using it. I plan to keep using it. It was pretty cheap too and I for sure recommend it to those that have sensitive skin.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I just started using the whole set (w/ cleansing gel, toner, moisturizer, and acne spot tx) about 4 days ago and just w/in that time, I feel like it's made a great difference in overall feel & appearance of my face. I have mild-mod acne and mostly my T-zone are the oily parts. This set has helped to clear up small bumps, to even any redness, reduce appearance of previous acne scars and control my oil! Less coverage in makeup is needed now and I don't feel as self-conscious without makeup ☺️ I've read problems w/ the product drying out your face, which at first scared me because my nose is perpetually dry & peeling, but this product had the opposite effect. Perhaps some where just using the gel alone? Idk, but I'm assuming to yield best results, all products in the line should be used. Also, I want to add that I've been searching for a good AFFORDABLE skincare product. I tried drugstore ones (neutrogena, clean & clear, cetaphil, etc.) and had ok results but nothing compares to this set.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
I had high hopes for this product when I first bought it. Unfortunately it dried out my face so bad I can barely talk because around my mouth is so dry and the creases of my nose is sore sore because of the flakiness. Keep in mind I have very oily skin so for a product to dry my skin so bad that it hurts and has lasted for days I'm not happy.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
I like this product. It smells light and refreshing, and it makes my face feel clean and fresh. My skin is clearer, but I do still have a few breakouts every now and then. I do feel that it is somewhat drying and I definitely need moisturizer after using it. However, my face starts to feel oily a few hours after washing my face with this. If it were less drying and had more oil control, this product would be rated higher, but as it is, it is a decent face wash that does the job.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Celia S.
Celia S.
Very nice and does not dry out skin! I do not know if it is this product alone or the whole set, but it has helped my acne (mainly preventing it) a lot! The smell is a little weird but it has worked well!
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. I only use this at night
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?