BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering d...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the p...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I've been using the ClearProof for almost 2 weeks now. I noticed great results after my first time using it. It's really gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since and my blemishes are beginning to clear up. I'm in love with ClearProof." in 6 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Leia G.
East Canton
I started using this with the rest of the Clear Proof items about 3 months ago and, to be honest, out of all four products, the cleanser worked the best. The other ones would occasionally make my face really red and irritated, but even when they did the cleanser kept my skin cleaner than I've seen it ever. The price was pretty expensive for how small the products were, could definitely be cheaper. But out of the millions of skin care routines I've picked up over the years because of my extremely oily skin, this one is probably the best thanks to the cleanser. Would definitely recommend and purchase again once I run out.
Ninonchka R.
ozark alabama
Love this charcol mask for Mary Kay it’s help cleaning the pores and take the dirt out definitely recommend
Evangelina B.
buctotz
❌DO NOT RECOMEND- i absolutly hated this it was a waist of money very disapointed it costed me about 300$ pesos:( it dried out my skin and made it flacky!! So i have the moisturizer Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin and OMG THE WORST MOISTURIZER EVER i will review it also, but anyways it dried out my skin and made it sooo oily witch made me break out even more:(((
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I highly recommended this cleanser if you have acne. You should get the whole set. It’s very effective and will see results within weeks! I’ve tried so many things for acne and nothing has worked like this one. It works even better when you get the Mary Kay cleanser brush! Ask me how you can get this set!
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Recomendado 100%, me salvaron la vida, este gel limpiador perfectamente, elimina las impurezas y controla el brillo. Realmente como lo indica su promoción a los 7 días ya ves los cambios en tu rostro. ❣👌
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used many, and i mean many acne products with high-levels of medication in them and none have worked like this.

I suffer from cystic acne, which means my acne is fueled by my hormone imbalance (which is pretty bad considering i have hypothyroidism and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). This product has not only controlled my acne but has completely dried up all the big red pimples i had. So much so, that when i wash my face regularly with the cleansing gel the blackheads jus lift off my face. I recommend cleansing with a brush and using the whole set so you can see faster results.
Lesliejane P.
I don't really believe in miracle products, so when trying this I was definitely skeptical. After my first use, I was amazed at the immediate, noticeable difference in my skin. I have combo, sensitive skin and I used this one night after a recommendation, right after the wash I saw my skin appear brighter, less red, and was so soft! As for the acne, I think I need to use it more to see a difference, but in terms of texture, this was great! Also kept my oil at bay for awhile. Almost a five, once I see how it is with my acne!
Shaunise P.
It has minimized my bumps. I have less but they have not gone away. I do have break outs but not as much it's bern 15 days
Katherin G.
Hialeah
It is such a good product. It’s helps my face a lot. It is a gentle product it feels good when you wash your face with it. It has made my face a lot a lot better. Yes of course I would but it again.
Holly W.
It dried out my face quite often and I have pretty oily skin so that sucked. Although, it always left a tingly feeling and let's be honest, if it doesn't tingle or burn a little, it's probably not working very well.. 😂😂
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?