Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#482 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I received this item in the clear proof vox box and so far I have loved the results. The cleanser is very light, yet still capable of showing you that it's working. I don't get that heavy pore closing feelings that I have before with other products.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
I began using this cleanser this week and so far I really like it. It takes off my makeup pretty well and leaves my skin feeling clean. It does have a slight unpleasant smell but I can live with it.
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I received the MaryKay Clear Proof Set as a campaign box from Influenster. I LOVE it! I just ran out of my original cleanser and this arrived just in time. It makes my face feel really clean and soft. And I've been using it for 4 days now and have already seen a difference in my acne. I recommend!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga, Tn
Would love to try this product, never have tried! Maybe I'll get a voxbox and get to try this baby!! :) so I give it a "a" until further notice !
Megan S.
Megan S.
Oxford, MA
Gentle and affective! its not too drying on the skin, and it doesn't burn the skin either, which is something I have had negative experiences with other cleansers.
Charly P.
Charly P.
I really like this product, it gets your face clean and it doesn't leave it feeling dry.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
It doesn't do anything. Salycylic acid in cleansers are pretty ineffective because they just wash off. Too pricey, you can find better cleansers from the drugstore.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I received this in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes! I tried using the whole line of the Clear Proof Regimen last night and this cleanser was the 2nd best in all the products in my first impression! The gel foamed up really nicely and you only need a small amount to get it to foam to wash your entire face. The scent was alright but it left my face feeling clean!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The cleansing gel had a strange texture. Most cleansers say to apply to a wet face and then rinse, but the bottle was unclear as to whether or not to add to a wet face or a dry face (a dry face might explain the texture). I used it on a wet face though. It lathered well, and had no fragrance. I usually used this in the morning, but didn’t really notice much difference later on in the day after removing my makeup.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I started using this product about a week ago. I like how clean my face feels after I use this but I would like if the consistency was a little more coarse. I had two pimple on my chin and within two days of use, they are gone.

The first time I applied this cleanser it stung quite bad. -I actually wondered if I had a chemical allergic reaction - the feeling was not as alarming after the first use. I could definitely feel the cleanser digging deep into my pores.

The downfall that I ran into was to make sure that this cleanser is used along side the clear proof moisturizer. It can dry out your skin if there is no moisture put back in.

I will add in that I am typically not a fan of Marykay products but I do like this cleanser a lot!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?