Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#482 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. I only use this at night
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
March 27, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months ams my skin is super clear. I don't understand because my skin will not clear up no matter what you our oon it, but this worked ams all it is is salycilic acid. I just dingy like the price..
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
March 10, 2017, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I mostly use this cleanser in the summer, when my acne tends to be at its height!  This year I started it just before getting bangs for the first time in a looooong time and, so far, I haven't had one forehead breakout!  I'm not a big fan  of the scent, but other than that it's definitely a good option.  I've had good luck with the full Clearproof set!
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Love this. I use it all the time. Is a must in my daily routine. Really did help get rid of my acne and the redness. You can feel it working. Use this at the end of the night after my shower and I help boost my confidence a lot and my acne is almost nonexistent. Really glad I found this product
Kiki C.
Kiki C.
Smithland, KY
Jan. 22, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
It works so well with my skin. At first I wasn't to sure about but now I know I made the right choice by using it. I plan to keep using it. It was pretty cheap too and I for sure recommend it to those that have sensitive skin.
Kayleen N.
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
Jan. 13, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
As long as I use this with the moisturizer, this cleanser does not dry out my face like some cleansers do. If you find someone who sells Mary Kay, you can also get this at a discount price. I've been using this for three years and haven't had any problems. This is coming from someone who has used Proactiv, Skin ID, and prescription medications to maintain her acne.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I just started using the whole set (w/ cleansing gel, toner, moisturizer, and acne spot tx) about 4 days ago and just w/in that time, I feel like it's made a great difference in overall feel & appearance of my face. I have mild-mod acne and mostly my T-zone are the oily parts. This set has helped to clear up small bumps, to even any redness, reduce appearance of previous acne scars and control my oil! Less coverage in makeup is needed now and I don't feel as self-conscious without makeup ☺️ I've read problems w/ the product drying out your face, which at first scared me because my nose is perpetually dry & peeling, but this product had the opposite effect. Perhaps some where just using the gel alone? Idk, but I'm assuming to yield best results, all products in the line should be used. Also, I want to add that I've been searching for a good AFFORDABLE skincare product. I tried drugstore ones (neutrogena, clean & clear, cetaphil, etc.) and had ok results but nothing compares to this set.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
This is a great cleanser-- I never feel like I didn't get all my makeup off or that my skin might need a second wash. However the smell is pretty strong and unpleasant, so that's why I took a star off. I only use this at night with the matching toner and it doesn't feel too drying. I won't be buying again because I am pretty picky about scents, but it's worth a try if you have problematic skin.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I have all the creams and I use it all the time, it works amazing! It leaves your face feeling so smooth and clean and you can easily see results in a week
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?