BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used many, and i mean many acne products with high-levels of medication in them and none have worked like this.

I suffer from cystic acne, which means my acne is fueled by my hormone imbalance (which is pretty bad considering i have hypothyroidism and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). This product has not only controlled my acne but has completely dried up all the big red pimples i had. So much so, that when i wash my face regularly with the cleansing gel the blackheads jus lift off my face. I recommend cleansing with a brush and using the whole set so you can see faster results.
Dianna N.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Ok Girls!! Go check out this product by Mary Kay !! I'm telling you , you will fall in love. I use this deep cleaning mask about twice a week , an girl do I feel like a new person.!
Edith A.
Edith A.
I really love this product because it cleared my skin but also kept my oliy skin at bay. I love the whole set and even bought their new charcoal mask. The mask is so refreshing and helps with oil and blackheads. You guys should give it a try. Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this. I use it all the time. Is a must in my daily routine. Really did help get rid of my acne and the redness. You can feel it working. Use this at the end of the night after my shower and I help boost my confidence a lot and my acne is almost nonexistent. Really glad I found this product
Kiki C.
Kiki C.
Smithland, KY
It works so well with my skin. At first I wasn't to sure about but now I know I made the right choice by using it. I plan to keep using it. It was pretty cheap too and I for sure recommend it to those that have sensitive skin.
Kayleen N.
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
As long as I use this with the moisturizer, this cleanser does not dry out my face like some cleansers do. If you find someone who sells Mary Kay, you can also get this at a discount price. I've been using this for three years and haven't had any problems. This is coming from someone who has used Proactiv, Skin ID, and prescription medications to maintain her acne.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I just started using the whole set (w/ cleansing gel, toner, moisturizer, and acne spot tx) about 4 days ago and just w/in that time, I feel like it's made a great difference in overall feel & appearance of my face. I have mild-mod acne and mostly my T-zone are the oily parts. This set has helped to clear up small bumps, to even any redness, reduce appearance of previous acne scars and control my oil! Less coverage in makeup is needed now and I don't feel as self-conscious without makeup ☺️ I've read problems w/ the product drying out your face, which at first scared me because my nose is perpetually dry & peeling, but this product had the opposite effect. Perhaps some where just using the gel alone? Idk, but I'm assuming to yield best results, all products in the line should be used. Also, I want to add that I've been searching for a good AFFORDABLE skincare product. I tried drugstore ones (neutrogena, clean & clear, cetaphil, etc.) and had ok results but nothing compares to this set.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great cleanser-- I never feel like I didn't get all my makeup off or that my skin might need a second wash. However the smell is pretty strong and unpleasant, so that's why I took a star off. I only use this at night with the matching toner and it doesn't feel too drying. I won't be buying again because I am pretty picky about scents, but it's worth a try if you have problematic skin.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I have all the creams and I use it all the time, it works amazing! It leaves your face feeling so smooth and clean and you can easily see results in a week
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?