BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of the best cleansing gels I've ever used, leaves face feeling clean.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I love the fact that this does not burn and it closed up my pores for the most part.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I was kind of intrigued by the concept of a “gel” rather than a normal exfoliating type of cleanser. I’m not sure I like it, but it definitely does its job and foams up with a really small amount. A definite plus about tis system in the amount of product. In ProActive and AcneFree the Cleanser was only 4oz. Clear Proof is 4.5oz.
Kendall G.
At first I was using this before bed & my face would get very red, & irritated. I tried using it in the shower after I let the hot water hit my face & had great results! I think it was because my pores opened up more!
Hannah R.
It kind of worked but I would not go and buy it for myself. There are cheaper brands that seem to work better.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Out of the entire Clear Proof Line I would have to say that this is my second favorite product. I originally was testing this product on my 10 year old son, but it irritated his skin too much so I decided to use the products myself. I like that this cleanser lathers up nicely and is easy to use. My face feels clean and refreshed after using it. I didn't have any issues with this product irritating my skin, but since using the product my skin has dried up a bit. I have notice a reduction in pimples where I am prone to break out. I had the opportunity to test this product for free compliments of influenster.
Anna B.
Ever since using this product, my mild acne has started to clear very fast; however, it does cause dryness all over my face so I reduced treatment to once a day instead of twice. Still a great product for those with oilier skin than myself!
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
I received the Clear Proof set from Influenster to test. I have now been using it for a few days now and I can tell that it gets down in your skin to dry out any pores I may have - and I really like that. My only concern is how much it dries out my skin, because I use this stuff twice a day. I absolutely love the blemish toner - you can see how much dirt you're taking off your skin. Overall, pleased with the results I'm seeing thus far and can't wait to see how my skin looks after 30 days!
Elizabeth J.
I started using this product about a week ago. I like how clean my face feels after I use this but I would like if the consistency was a little more coarse. I had two pimple on my chin and within two days of use, they are gone.

The first time I applied this cleanser it stung quite bad. -I actually wondered if I had a chemical allergic reaction - the feeling was not as alarming after the first use. I could definitely feel the cleanser digging deep into my pores.

The downfall that I ran into was to make sure that this cleanser is used along side the clear proof moisturizer. It can dry out your skin if there is no moisture put back in.

I will add in that I am typically not a fan of Marykay products but I do like this cleanser a lot!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's been almost a week and a half since I started using this. Out of all the Mary Kay cleansers I've tried this is by far my favorite, it doesn't leave my skin dry the way the others do. My only critique is that I wish it had a bit more of an exfoliating quality and the consistency of it is really almost... gluelike. But other than that I like it!
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?