BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
While I love the toner and moisturizer that go with this product, this is an interesting cleanser. It feels very mild when using, but obviously packs a punch with used in combination with the toner and moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel the cleanest like other harsh products, but it has cleared up my very minor acne and improved the texture of my skin.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
This stuff is weird. It smells a little bit like glue and it has a really strange texture/consistency. But it works well.
Anastazia R.
FLORENCE, SC
This is the perfect cleanser for my very oily, acne prone skin. It has the right amount of suds but doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling tight.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a good system. not too harsh or drying as a gel and works well with other products in the line
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
I really enjoyed the cleanser. It was just the right amount of "soapiness". I like the fact that it makes you skin feel tighter and smoothr after continuous use.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of the best cleansing gels I've ever used, leaves face feeling clean.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I love the fact that this does not burn and it closed up my pores for the most part.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I was kind of intrigued by the concept of a “gel” rather than a normal exfoliating type of cleanser. I’m not sure I like it, but it definitely does its job and foams up with a really small amount. A definite plus about tis system in the amount of product. In ProActive and AcneFree the Cleanser was only 4oz. Clear Proof is 4.5oz.
Kendall G.
At first I was using this before bed & my face would get very red, & irritated. I tried using it in the shower after I let the hot water hit my face & had great results! I think it was because my pores opened up more!
Hannah R.
It kind of worked but I would not go and buy it for myself. There are cheaper brands that seem to work better.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?