BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel- My son keeps this in his shower. The smell could be better, but the lather is awesome. A little goes a long way. It is great for the face, shoulders, neck and chest. Results have been tremendous.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review. I really enjoyed how for a gel it still felt creamy and not sticky. it worked for my skin really well at didn't cause irritation.
*all opinions are my own*
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
Amazing it's really mild for an acne medication. Never going back to those irritating washes!
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
This stuff works really well but has a weird smell to it that I didn't really car for but other then that it does its job perfectly
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
While I love the toner and moisturizer that go with this product, this is an interesting cleanser. It feels very mild when using, but obviously packs a punch with used in combination with the toner and moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel the cleanest like other harsh products, but it has cleared up my very minor acne and improved the texture of my skin.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
This stuff is weird. It smells a little bit like glue and it has a really strange texture/consistency. But it works well.
Anastazia R.
FLORENCE, SC
This is the perfect cleanser for my very oily, acne prone skin. It has the right amount of suds but doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling tight.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a good system. not too harsh or drying as a gel and works well with other products in the line
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
I really enjoyed the cleanser. It was just the right amount of "soapiness". I like the fact that it makes you skin feel tighter and smoothr after continuous use.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?