BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
As long as I use this with the moisturizer, this cleanser does not dry out my face like some cleansers do. If you find someone who sells Mary Kay, you can also get this at a discount price. I've been using this for three years and haven't had any problems. This is coming from someone who has used Proactiv, Skin ID, and prescription medications to maintain her acne.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great cleanser-- I never feel like I didn't get all my makeup off or that my skin might need a second wash. However the smell is pretty strong and unpleasant, so that's why I took a star off. I only use this at night with the matching toner and it doesn't feel too drying. I won't be buying again because I am pretty picky about scents, but it's worth a try if you have problematic skin.
Mercedes C.
Allentown , PA
I received this product in the 4 step set from Influenster and honestly, the time when I started to notice my skin was clearing up was after I started to use this cleanser. Even when I would forget to do the other steps, this cleanser helped make my skin go from multiple blemishes around my chin and lower jaw to just some texture on my cheeks. If it wasn't for the inconvenience of purchasing through a Mary Kay rep. and the price, I would repurchase, but I just feel more comfortable getting something from the drugstore now that my skin is better.
Renee T.
This product is good but I'm not sure it's any better than most acne products on the market
Christina G.
This cleanser has a great formula. It is so light and leaves my skin feeling fresh without residue. The cleanser is also unscented, which is amazing for those with sensitive skin or reactions to scents and dyes often found in products. While this does contain 2% salicylic acid, it seems to work just well enough without drying skin. It's gentle enough to use often.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This face wash that I have gotten from Influenster has changed my life! I will never use another face wash again. It is very light, No residue, and I can't go A day without washing if needed. My face is SO clean while using it
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
I received this complimentary through Influenster, and I really liked it! I felt like it did a great job cleaning my face. The only setback of it was that it really couldn't just be rubbed on and washed off - you have to purchase some kind of cleanser brush to really get a thorough clean. But once you do, the product is wonderful.
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. Though i did find I really liked the wash by itself, since there wasn't a lot of soapy feeling.
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. Not a bad face wash! My skin is oily, acne-prone and not sensitive. I really like this cleanser and use both in the morning in the shower and at night after I take off my makeup. It doesn't dry out my skin, which is nice. I haven't experienced any harsh breakouts since starting to use this, so maybe this has something to do with it. All in all I enjoy it and will continue to use it until I run out, jury is still out if I'll repurchase, but I think it's a good cleanser.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?