BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this. I don't like how it smells though. I also use a clarisonic and this cleanser burns my face when I use the clarisonic with it.m
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this product for a few days and so far I'm loving it! It makes my face feeling really clean! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing and testing!
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have been using this product for three days (in addition to the toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer) and I have already seen improvement in my skin. It immediately cleared my pimples and left my skin feeling smooth. It's an easy to use kit that can be fit into any routine. I received this product complementary of Influenster for testing and review purpose. I will keep you all updated how this product continues to work out.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Very smooth. No smell. Barely have to use a penny size dollop to cover entire face & neck. Cleanses well. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
This is day 1 of 30. I have the whole clear proof system the cleanse spells great. It doesn't feel heavy or gritty and it doesn't burn.
Amanda M.
I received this in the voxbox to try. So far I really like this cleanser! It is light but does a great job of cleansing my skin. My skin feels clean after using it.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
This is the 2nd night i have used this and so far, I love it. It wasn't harsh on my skin and I didn't need to use a lot with the way it foams up. Sometimes when i wash my face with other stuff i don't feel like its completely clean, but i didn't feel like that with the clarifying cleansing gel.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I received this item in the clear proof vox box and so far I have loved the results. The cleanser is very light, yet still capable of showing you that it's working. I don't get that heavy pore closing feelings that I have before with other products.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. I was really impressed with the cleanser. Loved the foaming action of this, didn't need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way. I was impressed with how clean my face felt afterwards and it didn't have that sticky dry feeling some facial cleansers can leave you with. It also smells pretty good. Over all I was quite impressed with this product.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I was so excited when i received this from Influenster and Mary Kay. When I first used this I was so surprised it was amazing on the skin and when it foams you can tell it is working!
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?