BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Sam P.
I got this line to try for free. I am in love with it! Has made a difference in my skin in a week! I will definitely purchase this again on my own! I've never had my skin this nice.....ever.
Daisy D.
I began using this cleanser this week and so far I really like it. It takes off my makeup pretty well and leaves my skin feeling clean. It does have a slight unpleasant smell but I can live with it.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Okay so I've been using this for 5 days now and so far so good! I can totally see it drying my pores but I don't like the smell at all
Carlie R.
Mark Center, OH
Ive been using this system for a few days, and I already notice a difference! Its drying out my pores and I notice my acne spots clearing up already. I will definitely continue using this system.
Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this. I don't like how it smells though. I also use a clarisonic and this cleanser burns my face when I use the clarisonic with it.m
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
I've been using this product for a few days and so far I'm loving it! It makes my face feeling really clean! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing and testing!
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have been using this product for three days (in addition to the toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer) and I have already seen improvement in my skin. It immediately cleared my pimples and left my skin feeling smooth. It's an easy to use kit that can be fit into any routine. I received this product complementary of Influenster for testing and review purpose. I will keep you all updated how this product continues to work out.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Very smooth. No smell. Barely have to use a penny size dollop to cover entire face & neck. Cleanses well. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
This is day 1 of 30. I have the whole clear proof system the cleanse spells great. It doesn't feel heavy or gritty and it doesn't burn.
Amanda M.
I received this in the voxbox to try. So far I really like this cleanser! It is light but does a great job of cleansing my skin. My skin feels clean after using it.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?