BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Alexandra C.
Love this product my face has like scarfs but it's a really good product I recommend people to try it
Nichole s.
Love this product. i have tried quite a few remedies and products but i find this to be the best. it has left me with very little to no acne and my skin feels refreshed. it's a good value too, you won't run out of this quickly as a little goes a long way
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this product. I had been breaking out a lot and this has helped me a lot. My face is not 100% clear but it's way better than how it was. I will definitely be buying this again. I have oily skin and I do recommend this. I use it with the brush Mary Kay has.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is an amazing face wash. It has helped to combat acne and helped to clear up current acne scars! I would recommend this, but would make sure to use a moisturizer and start with 1 application a day until your skin adjusts.
Celia S.
Very nice and does not dry out skin! I do not know if it is this product alone or the whole set, but it has helped my acne (mainly preventing it) a lot! The smell is a little weird but it has worked well!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I haven't ever tried this. I am an avid lover of facial cremes so I would try this out, but at the moment I like to stick with my neutrogena that I have been using for years.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. I liked the face wash! It has 2% salicylic acid in it which is what my normal face wash has (Neutrogena oil-free acne wash). The face wash is clear and applies easily to the face. The only downside is it is in a squeeze tube which takes an extra 30 seconds to use over a pump bottle. However, you are able to get that last bit of product out of the tube which you wouldn't be able to get to with a pump bottle. I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
I have some mild acne, and i m to old for having this issue! This is suppose to be for teenager right?, I love this m skin is clear, and clean love it
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling incredibly clean. I use it with the entire Clear Proof Acne System and I can't say enough good things. It has salicylic acid but is not hard on your skin like other products that I've used before like ProActiv. I've tried other Mary Kay cleansers before but I think they have mastered this formula.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this toner! I have used many over the years and this one has to be the best so far. It has dramatically helped with my blackheads as well.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?