BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Kiki C.
Smithland, KY
It works so well with my skin. At first I wasn't to sure about but now I know I made the right choice by using it. I plan to keep using it. It was pretty cheap too and I for sure recommend it to those that have sensitive skin.
Vanessa L.
I just started using the whole set (w/ cleansing gel, toner, moisturizer, and acne spot tx) about 4 days ago and just w/in that time, I feel like it's made a great difference in overall feel & appearance of my face. I have mild-mod acne and mostly my T-zone are the oily parts. This set has helped to clear up small bumps, to even any redness, reduce appearance of previous acne scars and control my oil! Less coverage in makeup is needed now and I don't feel as self-conscious without makeup ☺️ I've read problems w/ the product drying out your face, which at first scared me because my nose is perpetually dry & peeling, but this product had the opposite effect. Perhaps some where just using the gel alone? Idk, but I'm assuming to yield best results, all products in the line should be used. Also, I want to add that I've been searching for a good AFFORDABLE skincare product. I tried drugstore ones (neutrogena, clean & clear, cetaphil, etc.) and had ok results but nothing compares to this set.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Leslie P.
I have all the creams and I use it all the time, it works amazing! It leaves your face feeling so smooth and clean and you can easily see results in a week
Alexandra C.
Love this product my face has like scarfs but it's a really good product I recommend people to try it
Nichole s.
Love this product. i have tried quite a few remedies and products but i find this to be the best. it has left me with very little to no acne and my skin feels refreshed. it's a good value too, you won't run out of this quickly as a little goes a long way
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this product. I had been breaking out a lot and this has helped me a lot. My face is not 100% clear but it's way better than how it was. I will definitely be buying this again. I have oily skin and I do recommend this. I use it with the brush Mary Kay has.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is an amazing face wash. It has helped to combat acne and helped to clear up current acne scars! I would recommend this, but would make sure to use a moisturizer and start with 1 application a day until your skin adjusts.
Celia S.
Very nice and does not dry out skin! I do not know if it is this product alone or the whole set, but it has helped my acne (mainly preventing it) a lot! The smell is a little weird but it has worked well!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I haven't ever tried this. I am an avid lover of facial cremes so I would try this out, but at the moment I like to stick with my neutrogena that I have been using for years.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?