Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#482 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this product. I had been breaking out a lot and this has helped me a lot. My face is not 100% clear but it's way better than how it was. I will definitely be buying this again. I have oily skin and I do recommend this. I use it with the brush Mary Kay has.
Nichole s.
Nichole s.
Love this product. i have tried quite a few remedies and products but i find this to be the best. it has left me with very little to no acne and my skin feels refreshed. it's a good value too, you won't run out of this quickly as a little goes a long way
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Love this product my face has like scarfs but it's a really good product I recommend people to try it
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I have all the creams and I use it all the time, it works amazing! It leaves your face feeling so smooth and clean and you can easily see results in a week
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
I have some mild acne, and i m to old for having this issue! This is suppose to be for teenager right?, I love this m skin is clear, and clean love it
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! I've been using it about 3 weeks, with the rest of the treatment the smell is a little funky, but i can get over that. it works wonders. it really clears my face up and my skin feels healthy. SO glad i have the oppportunity to try this. i recommend using it at night time before you go to bed.
danielle w.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
I love this cleanser! Cleared up my blackheads, and makes my skin feel silky smooth.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling incredibly clean. I use it with the entire Clear Proof Acne System and I can't say enough good things. It has salicylic acid but is not hard on your skin like other products that I've used before like ProActiv. I've tried other Mary Kay cleansers before but I think they have mastered this formula.
miranda r.
miranda r.
Best stuff even given to me by influenster I totally gonna buy this again when ever I can it is incredible!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?