BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Carlie R.
Mark Center, OH
Ive been using this system for a few days, and I already notice a difference! Its drying out my pores and I notice my acne spots clearing up already. I will definitely continue using this system.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
I've been using this product for a few days and so far I'm loving it! It makes my face feeling really clean! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing and testing!
Sam P.
I got this line to try for free. I am in love with it! Has made a difference in my skin in a week! I will definitely purchase this again on my own! I've never had my skin this nice.....ever.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I was so excited when i received this from Influenster and Mary Kay. When I first used this I was so surprised it was amazing on the skin and when it foams you can tell it is working!
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review. I really enjoyed how for a gel it still felt creamy and not sticky. it worked for my skin really well at didn't cause irritation.
*all opinions are my own*
Lorena V.
I really enjoy the product and the fact that we don't have to subscribe monthly! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, it also clears it which is the best part of all!!
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This really dried my skin out so I really have to dilute it with water when I use it. Keeps my skin mostly clear with the occasional breakout. Has a bit of a strange smell.
Ilse B.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and at first it dried up my lips then after a few days went back to normal, but I still don't see any result on my face.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
It doesn't do anything. Salycylic acid in cleansers are pretty ineffective because they just wash off. Too pricey, you can find better cleansers from the drugstore.
Amanda M.
I received this in the voxbox to try. So far I really like this cleanser! It is light but does a great job of cleansing my skin. My skin feels clean after using it.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?