BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it rea...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, bu...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
I received the Clear Proof set from Influenster to test. I have now been using it for a few days now and I can tell that it gets down in your skin to dry out any pores I may have - and I really like that. My only concern is how much it dries out my skin, because I use this stuff twice a day. I absolutely love the blemish toner - you can see how much dirt you're taking off your skin. Overall, pleased with the results I'm seeing thus far and can't wait to see how my skin looks after 30 days!
Slidell, La
Removes dirt and oil very well! Face feel refreshed! It doesn't feel as thought it will dry your face out... Smells decent too!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Day 1 so I can't say if it works or not. The cleaner had no smell to it. It didn't tingle either. Still unsure of what to think.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love this! So glad I got this Vox Box. Have yet to find something that works so well on my face, until now!
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
I really enjoy the product and the fact that we don't have to subscribe monthly! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, it also clears it which is the best part of all!!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Ever since using this product, my mild acne has started to clear very fast; however, it does cause dryness all over my face so I reduced treatment to once a day instead of twice. Still a great product for those with oilier skin than myself!
khadiya S.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
This is day 1 of 30. I have the whole clear proof system the cleanse spells great. It doesn't feel heavy or gritty and it doesn't burn.
Rasonda F.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
This is the 2nd night i have used this and so far, I love it. It wasn't harsh on my skin and I didn't need to use a lot with the way it foams up. Sometimes when i wash my face with other stuff i don't feel like its completely clean, but i didn't feel like that with the clarifying cleansing gel.
Larissa P.
Larissa P.
Chickamauga , GA
I love this. I don't like how it smells though. I also use a clarisonic and this cleanser burns my face when I use the clarisonic with it.m
Faridah T.
Faridah T.
Conyers, GA
I just received it so far I love it the products are doing great with my skin not drying them out
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?