BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review. I really enjoyed how for a gel it still felt creamy and not sticky. it worked for my skin really well at didn't cause irritation.
*all opinions are my own*
Lorena V.
I really enjoy the product and the fact that we don't have to subscribe monthly! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, it also clears it which is the best part of all!!
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This really dried my skin out so I really have to dilute it with water when I use it. Keeps my skin mostly clear with the occasional breakout. Has a bit of a strange smell.
Ilse B.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and at first it dried up my lips then after a few days went back to normal, but I still don't see any result on my face.
Amanda M.
I received this in the voxbox to try. So far I really like this cleanser! It is light but does a great job of cleansing my skin. My skin feels clean after using it.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
It doesn't do anything. Salycylic acid in cleansers are pretty ineffective because they just wash off. Too pricey, you can find better cleansers from the drugstore.
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
I really enjoyed the cleanser. It was just the right amount of "soapiness". I like the fact that it makes you skin feel tighter and smoothr after continuous use.
Megan S.
Oxford, MA
Gentle and affective! its not too drying on the skin, and it doesn't burn the skin either, which is something I have had negative experiences with other cleansers.
Celia S.
Very nice and does not dry out skin! I do not know if it is this product alone or the whole set, but it has helped my acne (mainly preventing it) a lot! The smell is a little weird but it has worked well!
Daisy D.
I began using this cleanser this week and so far I really like it. It takes off my makeup pretty well and leaves my skin feeling clean. It does have a slight unpleasant smell but I can live with it.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?