BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This face wash that I have gotten from Influenster has changed my life! I will never use another face wash again. It is very light, No residue, and I can't go A day without washing if needed. My face is SO clean while using it
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It's light and unscented, which is nice. It dries my skin out slightly but it seams to clean well. The first three weeks I used this product and the rest of the system, however my skin broke out horribly and scarred really bad.
Hannah D.
West Richland , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better products in the kit. Still was stronger than the moisturizer so major scabs! Yikes!
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel- My son keeps this in his shower. The smell could be better, but the lather is awesome. A little goes a long way. It is great for the face, shoulders, neck and chest. Results have been tremendous.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
I love this cleanser! Cleared up my blackheads, and makes my skin feel silky smooth.
Lorissa A.
This stuff did clear up all of my breakouts. I used it for a little over two weeks even though i wanted to stop the first week. I used it once a day. And i used the moisturizer along with it i cut back on the toner and the acne gel. And this stuff made my entire face come off as a giant flake. Its cold here and i get dry skin in the winter. But in my entire life it has not ever been that bad. I excessively put lotion on trying to "fix" my face. I stopped using it a while ago and I've even switched to using olay moisturizer as soon as I'm out of the shower and I'm still having dry skin. Note that i quit using this a few days ago. Honestly i cant even wear make up... Its really disappointing i mean my face is clearer not perfect and i honestly don't want to leave my house. Id rather have my acne back than flaky skin. At least i could hide that.
Erika R.
Birmingham, AL
It worked fine, but I wouldn't buy it because I didn't think it worked any better than the cheaper brands that are available everywhere.
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
This was an ok cleanser...I didn't see any dramatic change in my skin but it did keep it clear
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
While I love the toner and moisturizer that go with this product, this is an interesting cleanser. It feels very mild when using, but obviously packs a punch with used in combination with the toner and moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel the cleanest like other harsh products, but it has cleared up my very minor acne and improved the texture of my skin.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
Amazing it's really mild for an acne medication. Never going back to those irritating washes!
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?