Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#464 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Out of the entire Clear Proof Line I would have to say that this is my second favorite product. I originally was testing this product on my 10 year old son, but it irritated his skin too much so I decided to use the products myself. I like that this cleanser lathers up nicely and is easy to use. My face feels clean and refreshed after using it. I didn't have any issues with this product irritating my skin, but since using the product my skin has dried up a bit. I have notice a reduction in pimples where I am prone to break out. I had the opportunity to test this product for free compliments of influenster.
Ilse B.
Ilse B.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and at first it dried up my lips then after a few days went back to normal, but I still don't see any result on my face.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling incredibly clean. I use it with the entire Clear Proof Acne System and I can't say enough good things. It has salicylic acid but is not hard on your skin like other products that I've used before like ProActiv. I've tried other Mary Kay cleansers before but I think they have mastered this formula.
Blair S.
Blair S.
It's rare that I am able to find a wash that purely clarify. I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past. A small finger full can clean my entire faces even the oil spots such as my nose and under my chin. The one down side ( for most people , not me) is it leaves the face dry so you must use the moisturizer included after my face has dried. The reason I am fine with this is it gives me a complete clean feeling. I have a combination of oily skin and dry and this leads to a more even distribution of my natural oils as well.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Albany, KY
I really like the way this Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel smells, its a fresh scent and smells so great and the way it lathers is incredible as well. I think it does an amazing job controlling the oil on my face and it is like I can feel it working as soon as I use it. I LOVE it!! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it did not take off my make up as well as I would like. I have to use a make up towelette or eye make up remover beforehand.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I love the fact that this does not burn and it closed up my pores for the most part.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This face wash that I have gotten from Influenster has changed my life! I will never use another face wash again. It is very light, No residue, and I can't go A day without washing if needed. My face is SO clean while using it
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It's light and unscented, which is nice. It dries my skin out slightly but it seams to clean well. The first three weeks I used this product and the rest of the system, however my skin broke out horribly and scarred really bad.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kennewick, WA
One of the better products in the kit. Still was stronger than the moisturizer so major scabs! Yikes!
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I have been using this religiously everyday (except for one or two days of the week where I use natural ingredients to cleanse my skin) and it gets the job done. I never was a big fan of salicylic acid, but this is the first product that contains it to actually not break me out. But I'm not here to gush about this product. A little goes a long way, yes, and it's definitely clean up your skin. However, I have oily/combination skin and this product (in conjunction with the other products in the line) dries out my skin so much that it feels like it doesn't matter how much of the moisturizer I use. Though I wouldn't actually purchase it, I'll keep using it until it's all gone so I can go back to my previous skincare routine.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?