BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this toner! I have used many over the years and this one has to be the best so far. It has dramatically helped with my blackheads as well.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
This stuff is weird. It smells a little bit like glue and it has a really strange texture/consistency. But it works well.
Dorruella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the ClearProof for almost 2 weeks now. I noticed great results after my first time using it. It's really gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since and my blemishes are beginning to clear up. I'm in love with ClearProof.
miranda r.
Best stuff even given to me by influenster I totally gonna buy this again when ever I can it is incredible!
Brooke P.
After using the product for 30 days, I still prefer the well known brand I got from Walmart. I used as directed, and only used once per day. I ended up not being able to use the whole regime every day. My face got extremely dry, which caused more oil. However, my skin isn't very acne prone, so it may work better for someone whose skin is. I honestly saw very little difference between my original routine and this one.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Out of the entire Clear Proof Line I would have to say that this is my second favorite product. I originally was testing this product on my 10 year old son, but it irritated his skin too much so I decided to use the products myself. I like that this cleanser lathers up nicely and is easy to use. My face feels clean and refreshed after using it. I didn't have any issues with this product irritating my skin, but since using the product my skin has dried up a bit. I have notice a reduction in pimples where I am prone to break out. I had the opportunity to test this product for free compliments of influenster.
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling incredibly clean. I use it with the entire Clear Proof Acne System and I can't say enough good things. It has salicylic acid but is not hard on your skin like other products that I've used before like ProActiv. I've tried other Mary Kay cleansers before but I think they have mastered this formula.
Blair S.
It's rare that I am able to find a wash that purely clarify. I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past. A small finger full can clean my entire faces even the oil spots such as my nose and under my chin. The one down side ( for most people , not me) is it leaves the face dry so you must use the moisturizer included after my face has dried. The reason I am fine with this is it gives me a complete clean feeling. I have a combination of oily skin and dry and this leads to a more even distribution of my natural oils as well.
Brittany D.
Albany, KY
I really like the way this Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel smells, its a fresh scent and smells so great and the way it lathers is incredible as well. I think it does an amazing job controlling the oil on my face and it is like I can feel it working as soon as I use it. I LOVE it!! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it did not take off my make up as well as I would like. I have to use a make up towelette or eye make up remover beforehand.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that this does not burn and it closed up my pores for the most part.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?