BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Kendall G.
At first I was using this before bed & my face would get very red, & irritated. I tried using it in the shower after I let the hot water hit my face & had great results! I think it was because my pores opened up more!
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! I've been using it about 3 weeks, with the rest of the treatment the smell is a little funky, but i can get over that. it works wonders. it really clears my face up and my skin feels healthy. SO glad i have the oppportunity to try this. i recommend using it at night time before you go to bed.
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
The positives are that I am seeing my pores shrink and the cleanser itself does not dry out my skin. Negatives are that my face is breaking out like crazy and the system as a whole dries my skin out
Carlie R.
Mark Center, OH
Ive been using this system for a few days, and I already notice a difference! Its drying out my pores and I notice my acne spots clearing up already. I will definitely continue using this system.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
I've been using this product for a few days and so far I'm loving it! It makes my face feeling really clean! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing and testing!
Sam P.
I got this line to try for free. I am in love with it! Has made a difference in my skin in a week! I will definitely purchase this again on my own! I've never had my skin this nice.....ever.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I was so excited when i received this from Influenster and Mary Kay. When I first used this I was so surprised it was amazing on the skin and when it foams you can tell it is working!
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review. I really enjoyed how for a gel it still felt creamy and not sticky. it worked for my skin really well at didn't cause irritation.
*all opinions are my own*
Lorena V.
I really enjoy the product and the fact that we don't have to subscribe monthly! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, it also clears it which is the best part of all!!
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?