BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I like how it feels when it is working, but ugh again with the smell. Seriously what is up with facial products smelling horribly? I'm glad this is the first step in the process though as my face does seem to feel cleaner while using, I'm not sure if it works that well when combined with the rest of the system.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Sicklerville, NJ
It makes my skin burn. I felt like more acne was appearing in places I've never had it before. It dries out my skin, and I'm on day 5 so I'm going to stop and switch back to my cetaphil.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
It doesn't do anything. Salycylic acid in cleansers are pretty ineffective because they just wash off. Too pricey, you can find better cleansers from the drugstore.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Okay so I've been using this for 5 days now and so far so good! I can totally see it drying my pores but I don't like the smell at all
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
It gets nice and foamy, I like the smell that it has to it and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have been using this product for three days (in addition to the toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer) and I have already seen improvement in my skin. It immediately cleared my pimples and left my skin feeling smooth. It's an easy to use kit that can be fit into any routine. I received this product complementary of Influenster for testing and review purpose. I will keep you all updated how this product continues to work out.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's been almost a week and a half since I started using this. Out of all the Mary Kay cleansers I've tried this is by far my favorite, it doesn't leave my skin dry the way the others do. My only critique is that I wish it had a bit more of an exfoliating quality and the consistency of it is really almost... gluelike. But other than that I like it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roseville, MI
I love this stuff! It really cleans my face without making it feel dry. It feels very gentle, yet I can tell it is working!
Faith P.
Faith P.
Marshall, MI
I've been using the 4 step regimen for 4 days so far! It is very light and refreshing on my face. I have mild acne and oily skin, I don't see a difference yet. I am looking forward to seeing a difference with the before and after pictures to come!
little s.
little s.
Newark, DE
Really helps with oil control too. It's very light. Not greasy at all. I use it every day. I have that very oily T-zone and it helps control shine.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?