BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I've been using the ClearProof for almost 2 weeks now. I noticed great results after my first time using it. It's really gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since and my blemishes are beginning to clear up. I'm in love with ClearProof." in 6 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
De O.
Topeka, KS
I had my daughter use this system because she has always had problems with acne. She said while there was very little irritation, it dried out her face. She would have to use the moisturizer several times a day and that didn't help.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love the cleanser, but it did dry my face out horribly. I recommend those with sensitive skin use this no more than once a day. BUT! It sure cleared up my face! Even a cyst I got while testing the system cleared up in under a week as opposed to the usual 2-3 weeks. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This face wash that I have gotten from Influenster has changed my life! I will never use another face wash again. It is very light, No residue, and I can't go A day without washing if needed. My face is SO clean while using it
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is an amazing face wash. It has helped to combat acne and helped to clear up current acne scars! I would recommend this, but would make sure to use a moisturizer and start with 1 application a day until your skin adjusts.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. Though i did find I really liked the wash by itself, since there wasn't a lot of soapy feeling.
Katelyn D.
Sicklerville, NJ
It makes my skin burn. I felt like more acne was appearing in places I've never had it before. It dries out my skin, and I'm on day 5 so I'm going to stop and switch back to my cetaphil.
Stephanie L.
Washington, DC
Not only did this completely dry out my face, but it also made me break out worse than usual. A week of usage was enough to decide that this product was not for me.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! I've been using it about 3 weeks, with the rest of the treatment the smell is a little funky, but i can get over that. it works wonders. it really clears my face up and my skin feels healthy. SO glad i have the oppportunity to try this. i recommend using it at night time before you go to bed.
Kendall G.
At first I was using this before bed & my face would get very red, & irritated. I tried using it in the shower after I let the hot water hit my face & had great results! I think it was because my pores opened up more!
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?