Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#464 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I received all products to test from Influenster, however, all opinions are my own.
My skin is super sensitive and this product highlighted that fact in a major way. I should have known as soon as the over powering chemical smell hit me. It dried my skin out even if I only used it 3x a week. Kinda bummed. Wanted to love it.
Lindsy  C.
Lindsy C.
Midland, TX
I really enjoyed the cleanser. It was just the right amount of "soapiness". I like the fact that it makes you skin feel tighter and smoothr after continuous use.
Columbus, OH
Awful! I got this in my clear proof vox box and I broke out like crazy. Would never use again.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Abbeville, LA
I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Nashville, TN
I received this complimentary through Influenster, and I really liked it! I felt like it did a great job cleaning my face. The only setback of it was that it really couldn't just be rubbed on and washed off - you have to purchase some kind of cleanser brush to really get a thorough clean. But once you do, the product is wonderful.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this toner! I have used many over the years and this one has to be the best so far. It has dramatically helped with my blackheads as well.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
This stuff is weird. It smells a little bit like glue and it has a really strange texture/consistency. But it works well.
Dorruella D.
Dorruella D.
I've been using the ClearProof for almost 2 weeks now. I noticed great results after my first time using it. It's really gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since and my blemishes are beginning to clear up. I'm in love with ClearProof.
miranda r.
miranda r.
Best stuff even given to me by influenster I totally gonna buy this again when ever I can it is incredible!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
After using the product for 30 days, I still prefer the well known brand I got from Walmart. I used as directed, and only used once per day. I ended up not being able to use the whole regime every day. My face got extremely dry, which caused more oil. However, my skin isn't very acne prone, so it may work better for someone whose skin is. I honestly saw very little difference between my original routine and this one.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?