BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I've been using the ClearProof for almost 2 weeks now. I noticed great results after my first time using it. It's really gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since and my blemishes are beginning to clear up. I'm in love with ClearProof." in 6 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It's light and unscented, which is nice. It dries my skin out slightly but it seams to clean well. The first three weeks I used this product and the rest of the system, however my skin broke out horribly and scarred really bad.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When it comes to washing my face, I prefer something that exfoliates as it cleans. This stuff is (as in the name) just a gel -- doesn't exfoliate at all. So I did feel that my skin wasn't as clean as it could be. I received this as apart of the clear proof 4 step system through influenster.
Dorruella D.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I received this item in the clear proof vox box and so far I have loved the results. The cleanser is very light, yet still capable of showing you that it's working. I don't get that heavy pore closing feelings that I have before with other products.
Faith P.
Marshall, MI
I've been using the 4 step regimen for 4 days so far! It is very light and refreshing on my face. I have mild acne and oily skin, I don't see a difference yet. I am looking forward to seeing a difference with the before and after pictures to come!
Anna B.
Ever since using this product, my mild acne has started to clear very fast; however, it does cause dryness all over my face so I reduced treatment to once a day instead of twice. Still a great product for those with oilier skin than myself!
Alyssa M.
Stem, NC
I would not recommend this product to anyone. I do not have sensitive skin;however, this product broke my entire face out in a small, itchy rash. At first, I thought the product was bringing breakouts to the surface, but I quickly realized it was making my face itchy, broken out, and incredibly uncomfortable. The moisturizer did not provide enough moisture and my face was patchy and scaly.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel- My son keeps this in his shower. The smell could be better, but the lather is awesome. A little goes a long way. It is great for the face, shoulders, neck and chest. Results have been tremendous.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months ams my skin is super clear. I don't understand because my skin will not clear up no matter what you our oon it, but this worked ams all it is is salycilic acid. I just dingy like the price..
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?