Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#482 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
My daughter tested this system. She didn't have a lot of acne, but enough to make her want to try it. After about a week, it dried her face out so bad, that she had to discontinue use. It made her face extremely red and she stopped using it. I feel so bad because this is only the second box I've ever received.
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of the best cleansing gels I've ever used, leaves face feeling clean.
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. I liked the face wash! It has 2% salicylic acid in it which is what my normal face wash has (Neutrogena oil-free acne wash). The face wash is clear and applies easily to the face. The only downside is it is in a squeeze tube which takes an extra 30 seconds to use over a pump bottle. However, you are able to get that last bit of product out of the tube which you wouldn't be able to get to with a pump bottle. I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
This toner feels so cool and refreshing. It's non greasy, and works well with my skin. I love and recommend this to people with oily/dry area skin.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review. I really enjoyed how for a gel it still felt creamy and not sticky. it worked for my skin really well at didn't cause irritation.
*all opinions are my own*
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I absolutely love this cleanser. It wasn't harsh on my skin like other cleansers have been and I have noticed a decrease in the amount of breakouts I've had since using it. I love that it's lightweight and doesn't have an overbearing scent to it. I didn't test it on makeup covered skin because I always use make up removing wipes to remove makeup, not facial cleanser.
Anastazia R.
Anastazia R.
FLORENCE, SC
This is the perfect cleanser for my very oily, acne prone skin. It has the right amount of suds but doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling tight.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
At first I was using this before bed & my face would get very red, & irritated. I tried using it in the shower after I let the hot water hit my face & had great results! I think it was because my pores opened up more!
De O.
De O.
Topeka, KS
I had my daughter use this system because she has always had problems with acne. She said while there was very little irritation, it dried out her face. She would have to use the moisturizer several times a day and that didn't help.
Shaelee F.
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
This stuff works really well but has a weird smell to it that I didn't really car for but other then that it does its job perfectly
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?