BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it rea...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, bu...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Maria C.
Maria C.
I was using it for a couple of days and my face got irritated and red...I hope this does not happen to your face.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. Though i did find I really liked the wash by itself, since there wasn't a lot of soapy feeling.
Nisha R.
Nisha R.
I am not a fan of the whole Clearproof line in general. That being said, the cleansing gel ultimately did me more hurt then help. I used this product at first upon rising in the morning and taking a shower at night. However, after a short span of one week, the skin on my cheeks became so dry they started to peel, and on one, started to crack. I then stopped using the cleansing gel in the morning, and the problem eased slightly, but not completely. I must say I'm terribly disappointed in this skin care regimen line. Although I received the entire Clearproof line complimentary of Influenster, I would not use the cleansing gel again.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Norton , VA
Very smooth. No smell. Barely have to use a penny size dollop to cover entire face & neck. Cleanses well. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
This works so well! I love the clear part and it makes my skin feel really clean!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I was so excited when i received this from Influenster and Mary Kay. When I first used this I was so surprised it was amazing on the skin and when it foams you can tell it is working!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this product for a few days and so far I'm loving it! It makes my face feeling really clean! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing and testing!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
I use this twice a day now since about a week ago and I love it! I really didn't have a huge problem with acne before just a bunch of black/white heads all over my face that weren't very noticeable except when I look at my face. They are now almost completely cleared up and my face has become less oily than it use to be. This in use with the other 3 items in the set (toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer) work amazing together! So happy to have gotten this set in my Voxbox!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I received this in the voxbox to try. So far I really like this cleanser! It is light but does a great job of cleansing my skin. My skin feels clean after using it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Was so excited to get this vox box! I tried this for the first time tonight and my face felt absolutely smooth!!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?