BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Charly P.
I really like this product, it gets your face clean and it doesn't leave it feeling dry.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
I received the Clear Proof set from Influenster to test. I have now been using it for a few days now and I can tell that it gets down in your skin to dry out any pores I may have - and I really like that. My only concern is how much it dries out my skin, because I use this stuff twice a day. I absolutely love the blemish toner - you can see how much dirt you're taking off your skin. Overall, pleased with the results I'm seeing thus far and can't wait to see how my skin looks after 30 days!
little s.
Newark, DE
Really helps with oil control too. It's very light. Not greasy at all. I use it every day. I have that very oily T-zone and it helps control shine.
Faith P.
Marshall, MI
I've been using the 4 step regimen for 4 days so far! It is very light and refreshing on my face. I have mild acne and oily skin, I don't see a difference yet. I am looking forward to seeing a difference with the before and after pictures to come!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item in the clear proof vox box and so far I have loved the results. The cleanser is very light, yet still capable of showing you that it's working. I don't get that heavy pore closing feelings that I have before with other products.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's been almost a week and a half since I started using this. Out of all the Mary Kay cleansers I've tried this is by far my favorite, it doesn't leave my skin dry the way the others do. My only critique is that I wish it had a bit more of an exfoliating quality and the consistency of it is really almost... gluelike. But other than that I like it!
Daisy D.
I began using this cleanser this week and so far I really like it. It takes off my makeup pretty well and leaves my skin feeling clean. It does have a slight unpleasant smell but I can live with it.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gets nice and foamy, I like the smell that it has to it and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the MaryKay Clear Proof Set as a campaign box from Influenster. I LOVE it! I just ran out of my original cleanser and this arrived just in time. It makes my face feel really clean and soft. And I've been using it for 4 days now and have already seen a difference in my acne. I recommend!
Carmen L.
I received this in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes! I tried using the whole line of the Clear Proof Regimen last night and this cleanser was the 2nd best in all the products in my first impression! The gel foamed up really nicely and you only need a small amount to get it to foam to wash your entire face. The scent was alright but it left my face feeling clean!
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?