BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it rea...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, bu...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a four step set free from Influenster in order to review. I did not like this set at all. It dried out my skin, to the point of being painful and really tight. The program suggested only using one or two products if it was too harsh but even with just this cleanser it was painful and did not clear up any of my acne. I have very oily skin and have never had a product dry my skin out so horribly.
Lindsy  C.
Lindsy C.
Midland, TX
I really enjoyed the cleanser. It was just the right amount of "soapiness". I like the fact that it makes you skin feel tighter and smoothr after continuous use.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I received all products to test from Influenster, however, all opinions are my own.
My skin is super sensitive and this product highlighted that fact in a major way. I should have known as soon as the over powering chemical smell hit me. It dried my skin out even if I only used it 3x a week. Kinda bummed. Wanted to love it.
Shaelee F.
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
This stuff works really well but has a weird smell to it that I didn't really car for but other then that it does its job perfectly
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I have been using this religiously everyday (except for one or two days of the week where I use natural ingredients to cleanse my skin) and it gets the job done. I never was a big fan of salicylic acid, but this is the first product that contains it to actually not break me out. But I'm not here to gush about this product. A little goes a long way, yes, and it's definitely clean up your skin. However, I have oily/combination skin and this product (in conjunction with the other products in the line) dries out my skin so much that it feels like it doesn't matter how much of the moisturizer I use. Though I wouldn't actually purchase it, I'll keep using it until it's all gone so I can go back to my previous skincare routine.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
At first I was using this before bed & my face would get very red, & irritated. I tried using it in the shower after I let the hot water hit my face & had great results! I think it was because my pores opened up more!
Anastazia R.
Anastazia R.
FLORENCE, SC
This is the perfect cleanser for my very oily, acne prone skin. It has the right amount of suds but doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling tight.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I absolutely love this cleanser. It wasn't harsh on my skin like other cleansers have been and I have noticed a decrease in the amount of breakouts I've had since using it. I love that it's lightweight and doesn't have an overbearing scent to it. I didn't test it on makeup covered skin because I always use make up removing wipes to remove makeup, not facial cleanser.
ShaRhonda C.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel- My son keeps this in his shower. The smell could be better, but the lather is awesome. A little goes a long way. It is great for the face, shoulders, neck and chest. Results have been tremendous.
Teal K.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I enjoyed using this product, though it didn't clear up my skin. It's not an abrasive cleanser, and it feels nice to use. It definitely softened my skin.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?