BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I received all products to test from Influenster, however, all opinions are my own.
My skin is super sensitive and this product highlighted that fact in a major way. I should have known as soon as the over powering chemical smell hit me. It dried my skin out even if I only used it 3x a week. Kinda bummed. Wanted to love it.
Shaelee F.
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
This stuff works really well but has a weird smell to it that I didn't really car for but other then that it does its job perfectly
De O.
De O.
Topeka, KS
I had my daughter use this system because she has always had problems with acne. She said while there was very little irritation, it dried out her face. She would have to use the moisturizer several times a day and that didn't help.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
At first I was using this before bed & my face would get very red, & irritated. I tried using it in the shower after I let the hot water hit my face & had great results! I think it was because my pores opened up more!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
After using this product for several weeks, I have noticed less blackheads and clearer skin. It has a light scent, and a little amount of product goes a long way. Starting off, the product was a little harsh and drying to my skin; however, my skin is used to it now. I've been reaching for this cleansing gel over my other cleanser of the past 2 years 😁

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my VoxBox.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I absolutely love this cleanser. It wasn't harsh on my skin like other cleansers have been and I have noticed a decrease in the amount of breakouts I've had since using it. I love that it's lightweight and doesn't have an overbearing scent to it. I didn't test it on makeup covered skin because I always use make up removing wipes to remove makeup, not facial cleanser.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I was sent this to review. I really enjoyed how for a gel it still felt creamy and not sticky. it worked for my skin really well at didn't cause irritation.
*all opinions are my own*
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
This toner feels so cool and refreshing. It's non greasy, and works well with my skin. I love and recommend this to people with oily/dry area skin.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I love the fact that this does not burn and it closed up my pores for the most part.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This face wash that I have gotten from Influenster has changed my life! I will never use another face wash again. It is very light, No residue, and I can't go A day without washing if needed. My face is SO clean while using it
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?