BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Carmen L.
I received this in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes! I tried using the whole line of the Clear Proof Regimen last night and this cleanser was the 2nd best in all the products in my first impression! The gel foamed up really nicely and you only need a small amount to get it to foam to wash your entire face. The scent was alright but it left my face feeling clean!
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this product. I had been breaking out a lot and this has helped me a lot. My face is not 100% clear but it's way better than how it was. I will definitely be buying this again. I have oily skin and I do recommend this. I use it with the brush Mary Kay has.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I absolutely love this cleanser. It wasn't harsh on my skin like other cleansers have been and I have noticed a decrease in the amount of breakouts I've had since using it. I love that it's lightweight and doesn't have an overbearing scent to it. I didn't test it on makeup covered skin because I always use make up removing wipes to remove makeup, not facial cleanser.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
While I love the toner and moisturizer that go with this product, this is an interesting cleanser. It feels very mild when using, but obviously packs a punch with used in combination with the toner and moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel the cleanest like other harsh products, but it has cleared up my very minor acne and improved the texture of my skin.
Christina G.
This cleanser has a great formula. It is so light and leaves my skin feeling fresh without residue. The cleanser is also unscented, which is amazing for those with sensitive skin or reactions to scents and dyes often found in products. While this does contain 2% salicylic acid, it seems to work just well enough without drying skin. It's gentle enough to use often.
Nichole s.
Love this product. i have tried quite a few remedies and products but i find this to be the best. it has left me with very little to no acne and my skin feels refreshed. it's a good value too, you won't run out of this quickly as a little goes a long way
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling incredibly clean. I use it with the entire Clear Proof Acne System and I can't say enough good things. It has salicylic acid but is not hard on your skin like other products that I've used before like ProActiv. I've tried other Mary Kay cleansers before but I think they have mastered this formula.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's been almost a week and a half since I started using this. Out of all the Mary Kay cleansers I've tried this is by far my favorite, it doesn't leave my skin dry the way the others do. My only critique is that I wish it had a bit more of an exfoliating quality and the consistency of it is really almost... gluelike. But other than that I like it!
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
I had high hopes for this product when I first bought it. Unfortunately it dried out my face so bad I can barely talk because around my mouth is so dry and the creases of my nose is sore sore because of the flakiness. Keep in mind I have very oily skin so for a product to dry my skin so bad that it hurts and has lasted for days I'm not happy.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?