Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#464 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's been almost a week and a half since I started using this. Out of all the Mary Kay cleansers I've tried this is by far my favorite, it doesn't leave my skin dry the way the others do. My only critique is that I wish it had a bit more of an exfoliating quality and the consistency of it is really almost... gluelike. But other than that I like it!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have been using this product for three days (in addition to the toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer) and I have already seen improvement in my skin. It immediately cleared my pimples and left my skin feeling smooth. It's an easy to use kit that can be fit into any routine. I received this product complementary of Influenster for testing and review purpose. I will keep you all updated how this product continues to work out.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
It gets nice and foamy, I like the smell that it has to it and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry
Maria A.
Maria A.
orlando, FL
Okay so I've been using this for 5 days now and so far so good! I can totally see it drying my pores but I don't like the smell at all
Sam P.
Sam P.
I got this line to try for free. I am in love with it! Has made a difference in my skin in a week! I will definitely purchase this again on my own! I've never had my skin this nice.....ever.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Sicklerville, NJ
It makes my skin burn. I felt like more acne was appearing in places I've never had it before. It dries out my skin, and I'm on day 5 so I'm going to stop and switch back to my cetaphil.
Slidell, La
Removes dirt and oil very well! Face feel refreshed! It doesn't feel as thought it will dry your face out... Smells decent too!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Was so excited to get this vox box! I tried this for the first time tonight and my face felt absolutely smooth!!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Day 1 so I can't say if it works or not. The cleaner had no smell to it. It didn't tingle either. Still unsure of what to think.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga, Tn
Would love to try this product, never have tried! Maybe I'll get a voxbox and get to try this baby!! :) so I give it a "a" until further notice !
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?