BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I've been using the ClearProof for almost 2 weeks now. I noticed great results after my first time using it. It's really gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since and my blemishes are beginning to clear up. I'm in love with ClearProof." in 6 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. Not a bad face wash! My skin is oily, acne-prone and not sensitive. I really like this cleanser and use both in the morning in the shower and at night after I take off my makeup. It doesn't dry out my skin, which is nice. I haven't experienced any harsh breakouts since starting to use this, so maybe this has something to do with it. All in all I enjoy it and will continue to use it until I run out, jury is still out if I'll repurchase, but I think it's a good cleanser.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
I received the Clear Proof set from Influenster to test. I have now been using it for a few days now and I can tell that it gets down in your skin to dry out any pores I may have - and I really like that. My only concern is how much it dries out my skin, because I use this stuff twice a day. I absolutely love the blemish toner - you can see how much dirt you're taking off your skin. Overall, pleased with the results I'm seeing thus far and can't wait to see how my skin looks after 30 days!
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
I did not see any sort of improvement in my skin when using this. It also didn't really feel like it was getting my face to the clean point that I had hoped to achieve with this. I have never been a huge Mary Kay fan so I don't know. This has a nice foamyness to it but I feel as though the foamyness doesn't help my skin get clean. I'll feel a little oily after washing my face and want to use something different so I am not oily throughout the day or night time. Just wasn't my product.
Nisha R.
I am not a fan of the whole Clearproof line in general. That being said, the cleansing gel ultimately did me more hurt then help. I used this product at first upon rising in the morning and taking a shower at night. However, after a short span of one week, the skin on my cheeks became so dry they started to peel, and on one, started to crack. I then stopped using the cleansing gel in the morning, and the problem eased slightly, but not completely. I must say I'm terribly disappointed in this skin care regimen line. Although I received the entire Clearproof line complimentary of Influenster, I would not use the cleansing gel again.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
I use this twice a day now since about a week ago and I love it! I really didn't have a huge problem with acne before just a bunch of black/white heads all over my face that weren't very noticeable except when I look at my face. They are now almost completely cleared up and my face has become less oily than it use to be. This in use with the other 3 items in the set (toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer) work amazing together! So happy to have gotten this set in my Voxbox!
Katherine B.
After using this product for several weeks, I have noticed less blackheads and clearer skin. It has a light scent, and a little amount of product goes a long way. Starting off, the product was a little harsh and drying to my skin; however, my skin is used to it now. I've been reaching for this cleansing gel over my other cleanser of the past 2 years 😁

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my VoxBox.
Brooke P.
After using the product for 30 days, I still prefer the well known brand I got from Walmart. I used as directed, and only used once per day. I ended up not being able to use the whole regime every day. My face got extremely dry, which caused more oil. However, my skin isn't very acne prone, so it may work better for someone whose skin is. I honestly saw very little difference between my original routine and this one.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The cleansing gel had a strange texture. Most cleansers say to apply to a wet face and then rinse, but the bottle was unclear as to whether or not to add to a wet face or a dry face (a dry face might explain the texture). I used it on a wet face though. It lathered well, and had no fragrance. I usually used this in the morning, but didn’t really notice much difference later on in the day after removing my makeup.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a four step set free from Influenster in order to review. I did not like this set at all. It dried out my skin, to the point of being painful and really tight. The program suggested only using one or two products if it was too harsh but even with just this cleanser it was painful and did not clear up any of my acne. I have very oily skin and have never had a product dry my skin out so horribly.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?