Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#482 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
I liked this product in the beginning but it has later caused my face to itch and caused my sister to have a rash.
Charly P.
Charly P.
I really like this product, it gets your face clean and it doesn't leave it feeling dry.
Faith P.
Faith P.
Marshall, MI
I've been using the 4 step regimen for 4 days so far! It is very light and refreshing on my face. I have mild acne and oily skin, I don't see a difference yet. I am looking forward to seeing a difference with the before and after pictures to come!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Oxford, MA
Gentle and affective! its not too drying on the skin, and it doesn't burn the skin either, which is something I have had negative experiences with other cleansers.
Celia S.
Celia S.
Very nice and does not dry out skin! I do not know if it is this product alone or the whole set, but it has helped my acne (mainly preventing it) a lot! The smell is a little weird but it has worked well!
little s.
little s.
Newark, DE
Really helps with oil control too. It's very light. Not greasy at all. I use it every day. I have that very oily T-zone and it helps control shine.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
I received the Clear Proof set from Influenster to test. I have now been using it for a few days now and I can tell that it gets down in your skin to dry out any pores I may have - and I really like that. My only concern is how much it dries out my skin, because I use this stuff twice a day. I absolutely love the blemish toner - you can see how much dirt you're taking off your skin. Overall, pleased with the results I'm seeing thus far and can't wait to see how my skin looks after 30 days!
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I received this item in the clear proof vox box and so far I have loved the results. The cleanser is very light, yet still capable of showing you that it's working. I don't get that heavy pore closing feelings that I have before with other products.
Slidell, La
Removes dirt and oil very well! Face feel refreshed! It doesn't feel as thought it will dry your face out... Smells decent too!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Day 1 so I can't say if it works or not. The cleaner had no smell to it. It didn't tingle either. Still unsure of what to think.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?