BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this. I use it all the time. Is a must in my daily routine. Really did help get rid of my acne and the redness. You can feel it working. Use this at the end of the night after my shower and I help boost my confidence a lot and my acne is almost nonexistent. Really glad I found this product
maria p.
maria p.
Georgetown, KY
Extremely irritating to my skin. Gave me a rash and totally dried out my skin.
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This really dried my skin out so I really have to dilute it with water when I use it. Keeps my skin mostly clear with the occasional breakout. Has a bit of a strange smell.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling incredibly clean. I use it with the entire Clear Proof Acne System and I can't say enough good things. It has salicylic acid but is not hard on your skin like other products that I've used before like ProActiv. I've tried other Mary Kay cleansers before but I think they have mastered this formula.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love the cleanser, but it did dry my face out horribly. I recommend those with sensitive skin use this no more than once a day. BUT! It sure cleared up my face! Even a cyst I got while testing the system cleared up in under a week as opposed to the usual 2-3 weeks. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
I have some mild acne, and i m to old for having this issue! This is suppose to be for teenager right?, I love this m skin is clear, and clean love it
Blair S.
Blair S.
It's rare that I am able to find a wash that purely clarify. I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past. A small finger full can clean my entire faces even the oil spots such as my nose and under my chin. The one down side ( for most people , not me) is it leaves the face dry so you must use the moisturizer included after my face has dried. The reason I am fine with this is it gives me a complete clean feeling. I have a combination of oily skin and dry and this leads to a more even distribution of my natural oils as well.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Albany, KY
I really like the way this Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel smells, its a fresh scent and smells so great and the way it lathers is incredible as well. I think it does an amazing job controlling the oil on my face and it is like I can feel it working as soon as I use it. I LOVE it!! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it did not take off my make up as well as I would like. I have to use a make up towelette or eye make up remover beforehand.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
After using this product for several weeks, I have noticed less blackheads and clearer skin. It has a light scent, and a little amount of product goes a long way. Starting off, the product was a little harsh and drying to my skin; however, my skin is used to it now. I've been reaching for this cleansing gel over my other cleanser of the past 2 years 😁

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my VoxBox.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I love the fact that this does not burn and it closed up my pores for the most part.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?