BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Katherine B.
After using this product for several weeks, I have noticed less blackheads and clearer skin. It has a light scent, and a little amount of product goes a long way. Starting off, the product was a little harsh and drying to my skin; however, my skin is used to it now. I've been reaching for this cleansing gel over my other cleanser of the past 2 years 😁

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my VoxBox.
Brooke P.
After using the product for 30 days, I still prefer the well known brand I got from Walmart. I used as directed, and only used once per day. I ended up not being able to use the whole regime every day. My face got extremely dry, which caused more oil. However, my skin isn't very acne prone, so it may work better for someone whose skin is. I honestly saw very little difference between my original routine and this one.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The cleansing gel had a strange texture. Most cleansers say to apply to a wet face and then rinse, but the bottle was unclear as to whether or not to add to a wet face or a dry face (a dry face might explain the texture). I used it on a wet face though. It lathered well, and had no fragrance. I usually used this in the morning, but didn’t really notice much difference later on in the day after removing my makeup.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a four step set free from Influenster in order to review. I did not like this set at all. It dried out my skin, to the point of being painful and really tight. The program suggested only using one or two products if it was too harsh but even with just this cleanser it was painful and did not clear up any of my acne. I have very oily skin and have never had a product dry my skin out so horribly.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. I was really impressed with the cleanser. Loved the foaming action of this, didn't need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way. I was impressed with how clean my face felt afterwards and it didn't have that sticky dry feeling some facial cleansers can leave you with. It also smells pretty good. Over all I was quite impressed with this product.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Carmen L.
I received this in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes! I tried using the whole line of the Clear Proof Regimen last night and this cleanser was the 2nd best in all the products in my first impression! The gel foamed up really nicely and you only need a small amount to get it to foam to wash your entire face. The scent was alright but it left my face feeling clean!
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I absolutely love this cleanser. It wasn't harsh on my skin like other cleansers have been and I have noticed a decrease in the amount of breakouts I've had since using it. I love that it's lightweight and doesn't have an overbearing scent to it. I didn't test it on makeup covered skin because I always use make up removing wipes to remove makeup, not facial cleanser.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this product. I had been breaking out a lot and this has helped me a lot. My face is not 100% clear but it's way better than how it was. I will definitely be buying this again. I have oily skin and I do recommend this. I use it with the brush Mary Kay has.
Christina G.
This cleanser has a great formula. It is so light and leaves my skin feeling fresh without residue. The cleanser is also unscented, which is amazing for those with sensitive skin or reactions to scents and dyes often found in products. While this does contain 2% salicylic acid, it seems to work just well enough without drying skin. It's gentle enough to use often.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?