BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it rea...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, bu...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Albany, KY
I really like the way this Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel smells, its a fresh scent and smells so great and the way it lathers is incredible as well. I think it does an amazing job controlling the oil on my face and it is like I can feel it working as soon as I use it. I LOVE it!! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it did not take off my make up as well as I would like. I have to use a make up towelette or eye make up remover beforehand.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
After using this product for several weeks, I have noticed less blackheads and clearer skin. It has a light scent, and a little amount of product goes a long way. Starting off, the product was a little harsh and drying to my skin; however, my skin is used to it now. I've been reaching for this cleansing gel over my other cleanser of the past 2 years 😁

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my VoxBox.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a good system. not too harsh or drying as a gel and works well with other products in the line
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This face wash that I have gotten from Influenster has changed my life! I will never use another face wash again. It is very light, No residue, and I can't go A day without washing if needed. My face is SO clean while using it
Gina G.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
When it comes to washing my face, I prefer something that exfoliates as it cleans. This stuff is (as in the name) just a gel -- doesn't exfoliate at all. So I did feel that my skin wasn't as clean as it could be. I received this as apart of the clear proof 4 step system through influenster.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It's light and unscented, which is nice. It dries my skin out slightly but it seams to clean well. The first three weeks I used this product and the rest of the system, however my skin broke out horribly and scarred really bad.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kennewick, WA
One of the better products in the kit. Still was stronger than the moisturizer so major scabs! Yikes!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
I love the fact that this does not burn and it closed up my pores for the most part.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a four step set free from Influenster in order to review. I did not like this set at all. It dried out my skin, to the point of being painful and really tight. The program suggested only using one or two products if it was too harsh but even with just this cleanser it was painful and did not clear up any of my acne. I have very oily skin and have never had a product dry my skin out so horribly.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I have been using this religiously everyday (except for one or two days of the week where I use natural ingredients to cleanse my skin) and it gets the job done. I never was a big fan of salicylic acid, but this is the first product that contains it to actually not break me out. But I'm not here to gush about this product. A little goes a long way, yes, and it's definitely clean up your skin. However, I have oily/combination skin and this product (in conjunction with the other products in the line) dries out my skin so much that it feels like it doesn't matter how much of the moisturizer I use. Though I wouldn't actually purchase it, I'll keep using it until it's all gone so I can go back to my previous skincare routine.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?