BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it rea...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, bu...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
maria p.
maria p.
Georgetown, KY
Extremely irritating to my skin. Gave me a rash and totally dried out my skin.
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This really dried my skin out so I really have to dilute it with water when I use it. Keeps my skin mostly clear with the occasional breakout. Has a bit of a strange smell.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this. I use it all the time. Is a must in my daily routine. Really did help get rid of my acne and the redness. You can feel it working. Use this at the end of the night after my shower and I help boost my confidence a lot and my acne is almost nonexistent. Really glad I found this product
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love the cleanser, but it did dry my face out horribly. I recommend those with sensitive skin use this no more than once a day. BUT! It sure cleared up my face! Even a cyst I got while testing the system cleared up in under a week as opposed to the usual 2-3 weeks. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
I have some mild acne, and i m to old for having this issue! This is suppose to be for teenager right?, I love this m skin is clear, and clean love it
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! I've been using it about 3 weeks, with the rest of the treatment the smell is a little funky, but i can get over that. it works wonders. it really clears my face up and my skin feels healthy. SO glad i have the oppportunity to try this. i recommend using it at night time before you go to bed.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
After using this product for several weeks, I have noticed less blackheads and clearer skin. It has a light scent, and a little amount of product goes a long way. Starting off, the product was a little harsh and drying to my skin; however, my skin is used to it now. I've been reaching for this cleansing gel over my other cleanser of the past 2 years 😁

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my VoxBox.
Kati W.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
While I love the toner and moisturizer that go with this product, this is an interesting cleanser. It feels very mild when using, but obviously packs a punch with used in combination with the toner and moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel the cleanest like other harsh products, but it has cleared up my very minor acne and improved the texture of my skin.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a good system. not too harsh or drying as a gel and works well with other products in the line
Gina G.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
When it comes to washing my face, I prefer something that exfoliates as it cleans. This stuff is (as in the name) just a gel -- doesn't exfoliate at all. So I did feel that my skin wasn't as clean as it could be. I received this as apart of the clear proof 4 step system through influenster.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?