Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#464 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Kiki C.
Kiki C.
Smithland, KY
Jan. 22, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
It works so well with my skin. At first I wasn't to sure about but now I know I made the right choice by using it. I plan to keep using it. It was pretty cheap too and I for sure recommend it to those that have sensitive skin.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The cleansing gel had a strange texture. Most cleansers say to apply to a wet face and then rinse, but the bottle was unclear as to whether or not to add to a wet face or a dry face (a dry face might explain the texture). I used it on a wet face though. It lathered well, and had no fragrance. I usually used this in the morning, but didn’t really notice much difference later on in the day after removing my makeup.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I started using this product about a week ago. I like how clean my face feels after I use this but I would like if the consistency was a little more coarse. I had two pimple on my chin and within two days of use, they are gone.

The first time I applied this cleanser it stung quite bad. -I actually wondered if I had a chemical allergic reaction - the feeling was not as alarming after the first use. I could definitely feel the cleanser digging deep into my pores.

The downfall that I ran into was to make sure that this cleanser is used along side the clear proof moisturizer. It can dry out your skin if there is no moisture put back in.

I will add in that I am typically not a fan of Marykay products but I do like this cleanser a lot!
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
This was first step one seamed to work ok didn't make my face feel dirtyer.I put on a face scrubber and massaged it in.
mich c.
mich c.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't feel much of a difference in comparison to my old routine. It gets the job done but does not "wow" me.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
The positives are that I am seeing my pores shrink and the cleanser itself does not dry out my skin. Negatives are that my face is breaking out like crazy and the system as a whole dries my skin out
Carlie R.
Carlie R.
Mark Center, OH
Ive been using this system for a few days, and I already notice a difference! Its drying out my pores and I notice my acne spots clearing up already. I will definitely continue using this system.
Faridah T.
Faridah T.
Conyers, GA
I just received it so far I love it the products are doing great with my skin not drying them out
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
I liked this product in the beginning but it has later caused my face to itch and caused my sister to have a rash.
Charly P.
Charly P.
I really like this product, it gets your face clean and it doesn't leave it feeling dry.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?