BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it rea...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, bu...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Candice G.
Candice G.
Granite Falls, NC
This stuff has changed my life. I've recently started getting skin problems in my mid 20's and nothing helped. I've been using this whole system and WOW! I no longer have texture, no breakouts, smaller pores AND my face is no longer dry and itchy. I should also mention I have a very sensitive face but this stuff was amazing. You have to try it. It smells awesome, really cleans deep and controls oil production.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. I only use this at night
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I mostly use this cleanser in the summer, when my acne tends to be at its height!  This year I started it just before getting bangs for the first time in a looooong time and, so far, I haven't had one forehead breakout!  I'm not a big fan  of the scent, but other than that it's definitely a good option.  I've had good luck with the full Clearproof set!
Edith A.
Edith A.
I really love this product because it cleared my skin but also kept my oliy skin at bay. I love the whole set and even bought their new charcoal mask. The mask is so refreshing and helps with oil and blackheads. You guys should give it a try. Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months ams my skin is super clear. I don't understand because my skin will not clear up no matter what you our oon it, but this worked ams all it is is salycilic acid. I just dingy like the price..
Dianna N.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood
Ok Girls!! Go check out this product by Mary Kay !! I'm telling you , you will fall in love. I use this deep cleaning mask about twice a week , an girl do I feel like a new person.!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is an amazing face wash. It has helped to combat acne and helped to clear up current acne scars! I would recommend this, but would make sure to use a moisturizer and start with 1 application a day until your skin adjusts.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
I did not see any sort of improvement in my skin when using this. It also didn't really feel like it was getting my face to the clean point that I had hoped to achieve with this. I have never been a huge Mary Kay fan so I don't know. This has a nice foamyness to it but I feel as though the foamyness doesn't help my skin get clean. I'll feel a little oily after washing my face and want to use something different so I am not oily throughout the day or night time. Just wasn't my product.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Clarifying Cleansing Gel
What I like:
- It has a clean, fresh scent that isn’t overpowering.
- Lathers very well.

What I dislike:
- It lathers…I know I said I liked that too. The fact that it lathers like it does I feel is “showmanship”. The general consumer equates cleanliness with how foamy a surfactant can get.
- The consistency of the cleansing gel. At first I though “Oh! This is nice because it’s smooth with no scrubby things. It’ll be less irritating!” I found that it didn’t leave me feeling clean at all. It also feels weird to the touch. Kind of like half-set Jell-O.
-Unable to remove my makeup. Lately I’ve been wearing fairly light make up; using a tinted moisturizer, under eye concealer, and setting powder along with blush, eyeshadow and mascara. I found that I had to take either a baby wipe or wet washcloth to my face prior to using this cleansing gel, or else the toner was doing all the work.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this. I use it all the time. Is a must in my daily routine. Really did help get rid of my acne and the redness. You can feel it working. Use this at the end of the night after my shower and I help boost my confidence a lot and my acne is almost nonexistent. Really glad I found this product
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?