Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#464 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. I only use this at night
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
March 10, 2017, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I mostly use this cleanser in the summer, when my acne tends to be at its height!  This year I started it just before getting bangs for the first time in a looooong time and, so far, I haven't had one forehead breakout!  I'm not a big fan  of the scent, but other than that it's definitely a good option.  I've had good luck with the full Clearproof set!
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
March 27, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months ams my skin is super clear. I don't understand because my skin will not clear up no matter what you our oon it, but this worked ams all it is is salycilic acid. I just dingy like the price..
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is an amazing face wash. It has helped to combat acne and helped to clear up current acne scars! I would recommend this, but would make sure to use a moisturizer and start with 1 application a day until your skin adjusts.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I received this in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes! I tried using the whole line of the Clear Proof Regimen last night and this cleanser was the 2nd best in all the products in my first impression! The gel foamed up really nicely and you only need a small amount to get it to foam to wash your entire face. The scent was alright but it left my face feeling clean!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
It doesn't do anything. Salycylic acid in cleansers are pretty ineffective because they just wash off. Too pricey, you can find better cleansers from the drugstore.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I just started using the whole set (w/ cleansing gel, toner, moisturizer, and acne spot tx) about 4 days ago and just w/in that time, I feel like it's made a great difference in overall feel & appearance of my face. I have mild-mod acne and mostly my T-zone are the oily parts. This set has helped to clear up small bumps, to even any redness, reduce appearance of previous acne scars and control my oil! Less coverage in makeup is needed now and I don't feel as self-conscious without makeup ☺️ I've read problems w/ the product drying out your face, which at first scared me because my nose is perpetually dry & peeling, but this product had the opposite effect. Perhaps some where just using the gel alone? Idk, but I'm assuming to yield best results, all products in the line should be used. Also, I want to add that I've been searching for a good AFFORDABLE skincare product. I tried drugstore ones (neutrogena, clean & clear, cetaphil, etc.) and had ok results but nothing compares to this set.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I haven't ever tried this. I am an avid lover of facial cremes so I would try this out, but at the moment I like to stick with my neutrogena that I have been using for years.
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing.
Kiki C.
Kiki C.
Smithland, KY
Jan. 22, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
It works so well with my skin. At first I wasn't to sure about but now I know I made the right choice by using it. I plan to keep using it. It was pretty cheap too and I for sure recommend it to those that have sensitive skin.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?