BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I mostly use this cleanser in the summer, when my acne tends to be at its height!  This year I started it just before getting bangs for the first time in a looooong time and, so far, I haven't had one forehead breakout!  I'm not a big fan  of the scent, but other than that it's definitely a good option.  I've had good luck with the full Clearproof set!
Edith A.
Edith A.
I really love this product because it cleared my skin but also kept my oliy skin at bay. I love the whole set and even bought their new charcoal mask. The mask is so refreshing and helps with oil and blackheads. You guys should give it a try. Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months ams my skin is super clear. I don't understand because my skin will not clear up no matter what you our oon it, but this worked ams all it is is salycilic acid. I just dingy like the price..
Alison B.
Alison B.
I got the trial size of the whole 4-step clearproof system just to even see if I liked it. I DID NOT LIKE IT. Honestly it's a waste of money. I love everything mary kay, but this just wasn't cutting it for me. It did clear up all of my acne which is very good considering i have slightly severe acne and not a lot of products clear up my face. BUT! this dried my face out so bad i was literally crying because it was burning so bad. The next day wasn't as bad with the burning, but the dryness and flakes of skin coming off of my face did not clear up for about a week and a half. Worst experience I've ever had with a face wash system.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Allentown, PA
I received this product in the 4 step set from Influenster and honestly, the time when I started to notice my skin was clearing up was after I started to use this cleanser. Even when I would forget to do the other steps, this cleanser helped make my skin go from multiple blemishes around my chin and lower jaw to just some texture on my cheeks. If it wasn't for the inconvenience of purchasing through a Mary Kay rep. and the price, I would repurchase, but I just feel more comfortable getting something from the drugstore now that my skin is better.
Dianna N.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Ok Girls!! Go check out this product by Mary Kay !! I'm telling you , you will fall in love. I use this deep cleaning mask about twice a week , an girl do I feel like a new person.!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is an amazing face wash. It has helped to combat acne and helped to clear up current acne scars! I would recommend this, but would make sure to use a moisturizer and start with 1 application a day until your skin adjusts.
Renee T.
Renee T.
This product is good but I'm not sure it's any better than most acne products on the market
Teal K.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I enjoyed using this product, though it didn't clear up my skin. It's not an abrasive cleanser, and it feels nice to use. It definitely softened my skin.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Fresno, Fresno
Received as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. Not a bad face wash! My skin is oily, acne-prone and not sensitive. I really like this cleanser and use both in the morning in the shower and at night after I take off my makeup. It doesn't dry out my skin, which is nice. I haven't experienced any harsh breakouts since starting to use this, so maybe this has something to do with it. All in all I enjoy it and will continue to use it until I run out, jury is still out if I'll repurchase, but I think it's a good cleanser.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?